Quantcast

» «
Photo

[SPOILERS] Is he dead?

85 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Johnny Dead? (174 member(s) have cast votes)

Well do you think he is?

1. Yes (152 votes [87.36%])

Percentage of vote: 87.36%

2. No (22 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Sawed off and psycho killing rampage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

He's dead. I'd like to see the human being that survives what happened to him.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Sort of off topic, but has anyone actually noticed the biggest similarity about the death of Vic and Johnny? They died because of something they promised they wouldn't go back to at the end of their game.

Vic didn't want to go back to dealing drugs, but he did and bit the bullet. Johnny went back to Ashley, and bit the bottom of Trevor's shoe.

Just a little observation, but it seems as if Rockstar like doing a 180 flip on their protagonists.
  • Eutyphro and Staten like this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

Just a little observation, but it seems as if Rockstar like doing a 180 flip on their protagonists.

People sometimes make promises to themselves that they won't live up to. Happens all the time to me.

I actually thought Johnny's death made much more sense than Vic's. I could understand how Johnny could die being all wasted and drugged out and then being attacked out of nowhere, because of the wasted and drugged out part it made sense. It was a different Johnny than the one we played with.

Vic however just got killed in a firefight, eventhough when we played as him he had an m249 and he was a freakin 1 man army. It just feels weird and nonsensical that he was one of the people who died in that scene and that Tommy did get away.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:23 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 13 March 2014 - 08:27 PM.

People sometimes make promises to themselves that they won't live up to. Happens all the time to me.

I actually thought Johnny's death made much more sense than Vic's. I could understand how Johnny could die being all wasted and drugged out and then being attacked out of nowhere, because of the wasted and drugged out part it made sense. It was a different Johnny than the one we played with.

Vic however just got killed in a firefight, eventhough when we played as him he had an m249 and he was a freakin 1 man army. It just feels weird and nonsensical that he was one of the people who died in that scene and that Tommy did get away.

I always justified it as just Vic being out of shape and ambushed, and Tommy just got lucky,  

I also find it funny that someone claims that nobody mourned for Vic, when in actuality a sh*t ton of people couldn't accept the truth and were convinced that Pete was the actual person killed, even after Rockstar confirmed that it was definitely Victor.

• Eutyphro likes this

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

yes

he said "would u like to f*ck me in the ass" to Lamar and they went at it and sadly he died from anal bleeding 

RIP Johnny 

Straight Edge Steve
  • Straight Edge Steve

Great Gonzos!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

I'd take Trevor over Meth-head Biker any day.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

ays justified it as just Vic being out of shape and ambushed, and Tommy just got lucky,  

I also find it funny that someone claims that nobody mourned for Vic, when in actuality a sh*t ton of people couldn't accept the truth and were convinced that Pete was the actual person killed, even after Rockstar confirmed that it was definitely Victor.

Yeah... But how Vic acted in that scene, still... He was miles more out of character than Johnny, and it was not just the different voice actor, it was also what he said. He sounds like a complete idiot.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

ays justified it as just Vic being out of shape and ambushed, and Tommy just got lucky,  

Yeah... But how Vic acted in that scene, still... He was miles more out of character than Johnny, and it was not just the different voice actor, it was also what he said. He sounds like a complete idiot.

To be fair, Victor in Vice City Stories is the one that is out of character, as Victor was there first...

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:30 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 14 March 2014 - 03:41 AM.

To be fair, Victor in Vice City Stories is the one that is out of character, as Victor was there first...

no..

I take a full game with him as protagonist as more representative of how he is supposed to be than one cutscene, even if it was first.  If you have hours and hours of material of him being a certain way, and 20 seconds of him being different, then he is out of character in those 20 seconds and not in those hours.

• Niko Vercetti 112 likes this

Letchworth
  • Letchworth

GtaVModder

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

Yeah he is dead coz I f**king ran over him and Ashley while driving away.

Alastair Smyth
  • Alastair Smyth

Kifflom, brother-uncle!

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

I'd like a third poll option - 'He took a vacation from being alive'.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

...I cried like a little girl who likes this boy but he doesn't like her and then your best friend takes him, and they grow up to get married and have three kids, he runs a business in construction and she is a stay-at-home mother enjoying their two hundred acre lakehouse, and your stuck in a low paying job as a waitress to pay for your boyfriends drug addiction and 8 kids with 2 of them in prison, while your boyfriend is out drinking and getting high, then he comes home to a lovely frozen home cooked meal, in our 2 bedroom flat.

143529l2fH3SWh.gif

But seriously, I've got a pretty good feeling that he's dead, considering that Trevor just bashed his skull in with his boot.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

I haven't played TLAD nor thinking about playing it. yet I, for sure, know that Johnny didn't die.

I mean, seriously!? how could you rip someone's brain off just by kicking their head?? I mean, yes, you'll do heavy damage to the head, but you can't even break the skull let alone ripping the brain off.

Trevor isn't Doomguy from the DOOM series, which even himself can't do suck act.

Lowi
  • Lowi

Homie

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Johnny is one of the worst GTA characters

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Noooo, Johnny just got stomped like a goomba in a Mario game, but he's still alive, alive and well.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 21 March 2014 - 06:36 PM.

Noooo, Johnny just got stomped like a goomba in a Mario game, but he's still alive, alive and well.

If Niko did "die", he would respawn in a hospital anyway! :p

EDIT: Ooops, got confused with Niko. :lol:

Johnny's dead. 

• saintsrow likes this

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

He's fu*king dead. Trevor stomped and stomped and stomped until his fu*king brains poured out of his fu*cking skull. Yes Johnny was an awesome protagonist, sure maybe R* shouldn't have killed but there is no way in hell he's still alive.

But fu*k it, if you want a happy ending he respawned at hospital in Liberty City.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by saintsrow, 21 March 2014 - 06:24 PM.

He was honestly a bad character.

Not sure if I say that because I didn't like the DLC or because he was straight up obnoxious, but he just was.

I also did not like the biker DLC - I thought it was forced, cliche characters and story, not worthy of the quality I expected from Rockstar.  :/

But then we got the GTAV story and Trevor, and I realized that for Rockstar, forced, over-the-top characters and cliche story are the new normal.... :bored:

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 21 March 2014 - 06:41 PM.

He's fu*king dead. Trevor stomped and stomped and stomped until his fu*king brains poured out of his fu*cking skull. Yes Johnny was an awesome protagonist, sure maybe R* shouldn't have killed but there is no way in hell he's still alive.

But fu*k it, if you want a happy ending he respawned at hospital in Liberty City.

Sorry, I got confused with Niko. :lol:

Johnny's dead, but it's Ashley who really killed him, with the drugs. Johnny should have fought back, IMO. He just stood there and he got stomped to death! :lol:

R.I.P Johnny K.

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

That wasn't really directed at anyone LSPD ;) I'm just kinda fed up with these Johnny topics. He's gone guys. Like forealzzies.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

That wasn't really directed at anyone LSPD ;) I'm just kinda fed up with these Johnny topics. He's gone guys. Like forealzzies.

Well, he was loved by many, and I can understand why they miss Johnny, but they will move on soon enough. There's also a similar topic for wheter Niko died or not, and that's why I got mixed up. :lol: Anyway, I'm 99.9999% sure that Johnny is dead. 

Anyway, Johnny had it coming. Getting addicted to drugs and having enemies like Trevor can only lead to trouble...

Anyway, Vic Vance died as well. Not all of the GTA protags will survive. We might see Trevor die like Johnny K in GTA VI!

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Ah, the magic of cutscenes - NOT :angry:

Also painfully true with RDR :/

Beautiful open world game + scripted story + machinima cutscenes = linear game, not much different than a long bad movie :turn:

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

he's dead. it was literally said so in the story more than once.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

We know Johnny is dead. I have been wondering lately what ever happened to his pal Angus?

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 22 March 2014 - 03:26 PM.

We see Johnny getting killed by Trevor,The Lost MC goes to war with Trevor because of that and in the mission where Trevor blows up some trailers in The Lost MC hideout before going to LS,the bikers talk about Johnny´s death(I even think that hearses with his,Terry´s and Clay´s bodies are somewhere).As much as many of his fans would love to see him just spawn in the hospital a few hours after Trevor killed him,he is unfortunately dead and it is confirmed.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Johnny is dead but I think we all really wanna know one thing...is Al Di Napoli really dead???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users