Quantcast

» «
Photo

[SPOILERS] Is he dead?

85 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Johnny Dead? (174 member(s) have cast votes)

Well do you think he is?

1. Yes (152 votes [87.36%])

Percentage of vote: 87.36%

2. No (22 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:37 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 12 March 2014 - 10:17 AM.

Johnny was brutally murdered by Trevor Philips in a confrontation during Mr. Phillips.

no sh*t

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

I liked Johnny too, but he's dead. There's no denying that fact now unless Rockstar suddenly retcon the storyline with DLC (which I don't want as I hate retconing storys unless necessary).
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

He ain't surviving with that hole in his head

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Homeboy

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by PsychoGamer, 12 March 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Johnny, Ashley & Trevor are DEAD! 

Johnny had HIV thanks to Ashley & got his head stomped by Trevor.

Ashley had HIV & died later in the game ( check game-internet )

Trevor had HIV thanks to Ashley & got killed in the ending of V by Franklin.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

He's dead. I'd like to see the human being that survives what happened to him. 

• Red Lynx 23 likes this

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:15 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 12 March 2014 - 06:21 PM.

Johnny, Ashley & Trevor are DEAD! 

Johnny had HIV thanks to Ashley & got his head stomped by Trevor.

Ashley had HIV & died later in the game ( check game-internet )

Trevor had HIV thanks to Ashley & got killed in the ending of V by Franklin.

Hypothetically possible, yes
Hypothetically possible, yes,
hypothetically possible, optionally.

(Ashley drug overdosed.. I don't know about a mention of anyone having HIV or AIDS, but it's hypothetically possible I guess)

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

He's dead.

Hell, I loved Johnny, but he's dead, man.

Johnny surviving would ruin the whole ****ing point.  By the end of The Lost and Damned, the guy had lost everything important to him.  There were only two possibly ways for him to go.  He could either go straight and try to live a normal life, or he goes deeper in the hole.

Johnny went deeper in the hole.  The guy was practically suicidal.  Him dying is a mercy, quite honestly.

• theNGclan likes this

Voggens
  • Voggens

Detective; Castellanos

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Johnny's dead and the rest of the Lost too. Rockstar technically destroyed TLaD in just one mission. It was totally useless, the Lost could've easily been replaced by the Angels of Death and still it wouldn't change anything to the story. There was no reason to kill him.

Cheap ass writers, his dead was needless and ridiculously written.

• Choco Taco, Bonnano and nobum62 like this

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

Vice Money Murder Gang {V.$.M.G}

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

WOW.... So where were all you people when Victor Vance was maliciously gunned down by Ricardo Diaz. What no love? You guys act like Johnny was the first GTA protagonist to get killed in another game. Vic has more accolades than Johnny anyhow. He was the first hispanic/latin protag before Luis and first military trained protag before Niko or Trevor. He was the first protag with family before Michael, yet you talk of Johnny's "pioneering" when he actually doesn't really have any (other than he was the first white protagonist since Liberty City Stories or Vice City).

Tommy was the first intimidator, not Johnny. Tommy would kill Johnny easy. So would Claude, Toni, Vic, and Niko. Johnny was a character whose days were number from his first appearance. Meth, Bikes, gang leader in prison, Ashley, stealing from the mob.... Come on, running to San Andreas wasn't going to save him from himself...

Rest.In.Peace Victor Vance who died for that DOLLAR BILL.....

Rot.In.Pieces Johnny Klebbitz who died for Ashley's blown out vagina....

univ69
  • univ69

Godzilla flyin' on a Pegasaurus

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

Rot.In.Pieces Johnny Klebbitz who died for Ashley's blown out vagina....

I sort of agree with your point, but I don't see how dying for a "dollar bill" is any better.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

Alive.
8Sp718P.jpg

That's a picture of Johnny, sure, but I just noticed that the headline is a reference to Donald Love. "Love's Love-Hate Relationship With Taxes". Cool!

OT: I don't think Ashley called paramedics. I shot her in the head once the cutscene finished, and got an extra bit of dialogue for it, too. I liked JK too, but he's done.

• iainspad likes this

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by JStarr31, 13 March 2014 - 04:57 AM.

Rot.In.Pieces Johnny Klebbitz who died for Ashley's blown-out vagina....

I sort of agree with your point, but I don't see how dying for a "dollar bill" is any better.
Dying for that dollar bill has less selfish undertones than dying for a girl:
You can't feed your family with Ashley's blown-out vagina... But you can with dollar bills.
You can't buy a better lifestyle with Ashley's blown-out vagina... But you can with dollar bills.
You can't get the bills paid with Ashley's blown-out vagina.... But you can with dollar bills.
You can however buy drugs with Ashley's blown-out vagina.. But so can dollar bills....

univ69
  • univ69

Godzilla flyin' on a Pegasaurus

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Dying for that dollar bill has less selfish undertones than ding for a girl:
You can't feed your family with Ashley's blown-out vagina... But you can with dollar bills.
You can't buy better lifestyle with Ashley's blown-out vagina... But you can with dollar bills.
You can't get the bills paid with Ashley's blown-out vagina.... But you can with dollar bills.
You can however buy drugs with Ashley's blown-out vagina.. But so can dollar bills as well....

Again, I do understand your point clearly. I just think that if someones tries to pursue money that bad, they become addicted to money. Which is just as bad as being addicted to anything else, including drugs. Eventually that addiction will run you into the ground.

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Dying for that dollar bill has less selfish undertones than ding for a girl:
You can't buy better lifestyle with Ashley's blown-out vagina... But you can with dollar bills.
You can however buy drugs with Ashley's blown-out vagina.. But so can dollar bills as well....

Again, I do understand your point clearly. I just think that if someones tries to pursue money that bad, they become addicted to money. Which is just as bad as being addicted to anything else, including drugs. Eventually that addiction will run you into the ground.

^ True sir....i guess it was a more "respectable" addiction, one with less selfish motivations.. But you do speak truth, addiction is addiction.
  • univ69 likes this

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

WOW.... So where were all you people when Victor Vance was maliciously gunned down by Ricardo Diaz. What no love? Yo

LOL. Vic dies in Vice City before VCS even came out. So we should've mourned him before he became significant to us? That's hard bro.

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

WOW.... So where were all you people when Victor Vance was maliciously gunned down by Ricardo Diaz. What no love? Yo

LOL. Vic dies in Vice City before VCS even came out. So we should've mourned him before he became significant to us? That's hard bro.

But according to the TLaD die-hards who can't accept the truth (that newspaper disproves nothing), that one mission "ruins" an entire game. So, going by that logic, VCS should've never been made. Heady, I know. 

EaglesFan1825
  • EaglesFan1825

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

He comes back and shoots Trevor in the head, which should've happened in the first place.

Voggens
  • Voggens

Detective; Castellanos

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Voggens, 12 March 2014 - 08:40 PM.

But according to the TLaD die-hards who can't accept the truth (that newspaper disproves nothing), that one mission "ruins" an entire game. So, going by that logic, VCS should've never been made. Heady, I know. 

That case is different, Vic didn't appeared as a protagonist before VC, Johnny did before V, he was a protagonist we all knew about, and they killed him knowing that him and TLaD had a lot of fans, hell, they even killed Clay and Terry, Angus is the only one from TLaD that is alive. We did know that Vic of VCS was going to die, so it was less "painful" to accept, at least he died in a shootout.

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I coulda swore there was a Weasel news report that "Johnny Klebbitz, member of The Lost biker gang, was murdered in Sandy Shores blah blah blah." But maybe I just imagined that. 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

You're pretty good! (b='_' )b=

• Members
  • Russia
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

He's dead. There was a part of Johnny's brain on Trevor's shoe. There was also a news report on his death, and Johnny wouldn't survive an injury like the one he got from Trevor. 

R.I.P Johnny K. "Lost but not forgotten".

• DutchGangsta likes this

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Yep, Johnny is dead. But it's partly his own fault, he shouldn't have gotten back to Ashley, because of her he was addicted and weak when he moved to Blaine County.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by iainspad, 12 March 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Christ, why is it so hard for people to let this thing go? It's been 6 months now; I bet most if not all the Johnny fanboys are missing him more than a loved one in real life if the grieving process has lasted this f*cking long!

He's dead, get over it. Sure, it was a surprise move by Rockstar but you can't be pissed over their creative choices just because you think they tried to make him look weak. It's their characters and any one of their protagonists can die under any circumstance. I also believe it was to assert that they don't do protagonist returns, ever. The only real exception was Claude but his place was incredibly minor in San Andreas.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

Christ, why is it so hard for people to let this thing go? It's been 6 months now; I bet most if not all the Johnny fanboys are missing him more than a loved one in real life if the grieving process has lasted this f*cking long!

He's dead, get over it. Sure, it was a surprise move by Rockstar but you can't be pissed over their creative choices just because you think they tried to make him look weak. It's their characters and any one of their protagonists can die under any circumstance. I also believe it was to assert that they don't do protagonist returns, ever. The only real exception was Claude but his place was incredibly minor in San Andreas.

I think when they brought Claude back in SA, it was supposed to give off the same affect as Johnny's return did in V.

It was just no where near as poignant (I loved tLaD and hated T for over half the game for making "me" do that! ), but when I first saw Claude in SA I was exited, then pissed to see he is just taking orders and sh*t off "that" crazy bitch....

Imagine the next mission is SA, the crazy bitch had you kill "her friend".... You would've hated CJ for it! :p

• iainspad likes this

darkassasin216
  • darkassasin216

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:27 AM

I f*cking hated trevor for that so at the end (spiolers) i killed him and shot the sht out of his house for no reason.......... asshole

Rayduh562
  • Rayduh562

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:06 AM

R* made him relapse, so they could kill him off. This was meant to show us how badass Trevor is, by killing a hardcore biker-thug. Still I was pretty shock that they would kill one of the past protagonist, and he is dead, his biker buddies have a funeral for him in the mission when u have to blow up their trailer park. His coffin is in the back of a truck, which I stole and tried to keep but the coffin disappears after the mission. So yea he's gone. R.I.P.

PKarco
  • PKarco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

To be fair, you could aruge that Johnny was dead long before the start of GTA 5. By the time he makes his appearence in gta 5 he's all methed out, got back together with ashely(who he broke up with in gta 4 BECAUSE of her drug addiction), his relfexes and mind seemed to be shot considering he fell for that hug it out fakeout trevor pulled etc...

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

Alive.
8Sp718P.jpg

That's a picture of Johnny, sure, but I just noticed that the headline is a reference to Donald Love. "Love's Love-Hate Relationship With Taxes". Cool!

OT: I don't think Ashley called paramedics. I shot her in the head once the cutscene finished, and got an extra bit of dialogue for it, too. I liked JK too, but he's done.

That seems surprisingly lazy. But it would have been lazier to leave Donald Love's picture on there. Not sure what it means to put Johnny's picture on there and not even bother to write a new headline. Maybe they're yanking our chains.

0M8WLF8.jpg

Voggens
  • Voggens

Detective; Castellanos

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

And that photo of Johnny is just cropped from a promotional screenshot for TLaD lol.

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

This is a stupid thread. I'm sorry but it is. Of course johnny is dead.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

It should have been Luis who died.

• Bonnano likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users