Quantcast

» «
Photo

what do you do when you see white dots coming after you?

113 replies to this topic
WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

Normally hide my PV so if they do kill me they can't blow it up, I'm pretty useless at PvP most of the time.

Why does Australia have an army? You have no enemies and no one is stupid enough to attack a country in which the wildlife could defend itself.
They're a democracy...meaning it's worth defending. (Cue patriotic music I'm not familiar with, as I'm not Aussie..)
I think the tune is the same as the British anthem, only with more didgeridoos

Can confirm is similar to British but with more sticks and body paint.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

I don't leave my apartment without Passive Mode activated.  After I get out, I get my Buzzard and deactivate Passive Mode.  If it turns out I've got a bounty... great!

Then I try to kill everybody who comes after me.  Sometimes I die, sometimes I survive.

But it feels like losing whenever I die in this game.  And I'm one of the sorest losers in the world.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

But it feels like losing whenever I die in this game.  And I'm one of the sorest losers in the world.

As strange as that statement is, I completely know what your talking about

• SirPhilMcKraken likes this

Tonzofun
  • Tonzofun

Your friendly-neighborhood getaway driver

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

I introduce my AP Pistol to their heads.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

It's really not worth being "nice" 90% of the time. This morning I rolled up in my car and honked my horn next to someone on foot outside Los Santos Customs, a couple of seconds later he shot me in the face. But that's why GTA is fun, my mission was clear - the next 45 mins were me stalking and sniping this guy and his mates, the revenge killing clearly making up for the initial shot in the face. Good times. 

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

Screech to a halt, watch them fly past me, open fire or toss a sticky.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

It's really not worth being "nice" 90% of the time. This morning I rolled up in my car and honked my horn next to someone on foot outside Los Santos Customs, a couple of seconds later he shot me in the face. But that's why GTA is fun, my mission was clear - the next 45 mins were me stalking and sniping this guy and his mates, the revenge killing clearly making up for the initial shot in the face. Good times. 

In those 45 minutes you spent with some dbag I made almost 80K doing different missions and selling a car to LSC.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

In those 45 minutes you spent with some dbag I made almost 80K doing different missions and selling a car to LSC.

I've got enough money, how much do you need in this game before you start playing and stop earning? :)

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

You need to get to know the map better - there are many places you can go in that situation to ambush any bounty hunters. Subway stations are very good for this. On a motorbike you can also outrun any car because they take the corners much faster and can get through gaps cars cannot.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

This is what I do when I see little white dots coming

Scarface-quotes-4.gif

scarface-o.gif

• manicmechanic71 and The Spook like this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

Depends on if I am in a car or not, if I am, I drive around taking aimless turns, if they follow me thorugh those turns, I prepair for battle by breaking my window and picking my way to kill them. if I am on foot, I take cover behind something and wait to see what they do.

I usually dont shoot before those 2 things, Unless I am feeling extra assholish that day.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

Normally hide my PV so if they do kill me they can't blow it up, I'm pretty useless at PvP most of the time.

Why does Australia have an army? You have no enemies and no one is stupid enough to attack a country in which the wildlife could defend itself.

To help us brits when we're in trouble! Aussies are hard as nails!
  • WTFThisIsntWii likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

I've got enough money, how much do you need in this game before you start playing and stop earning? :)

Earning is playing to me.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

If the dot is super slow, assume it's a tank or someone on foot, either way, drive like hell.

If the dot is going super fast, I'll assume a defensive position in case they're trying to attack, and watch to see if they simply pass, or come more my way to attack.

If the dot is going average speed, I'll assume they're casually driving, possibly looking for friends or just checking the action or cars. If they make no hostile move and honk friendly, I'll let them be, if I hear any sort of glass smash or gun shot, their ass is grass.

• LightningLord likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by ChrilLe, 12 March 2014 - 02:01 PM.

attack and kill them, no matter what.

If they ragequit, I'll stalk them through the lobbies and make steaks of them.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

If the dot is super slow, assume it's a tank or someone on foot, either way, drive like hell.

If the dot is going super fast, I'll assume a defensive position in case they're trying to attack, and watch to see if they simply pass, or come more my way to attack.

If the dot is going average speed, I'll assume they're casually driving, possibly looking for friends or just checking the action or cars. If they make no hostile move and honk friendly, I'll let them be, if I hear any sort of glass smash or gun shot, their ass is grass.

Actually what I normally do now if I see a dot approaching is quickly drive around the next corner in the opposite direction and do a 90 degree right handbrake turn in the road, step out of the car and duck behind - if they follow I pop up and gun the driver. It's a pretty simple tactic and pretty much every time you can take the driver out before they drive into you... :)

• manicmechanic71 likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

Join a job.  :evilgrin:

If I'm slumming in a public room, its because I exited one job and am about to start another.

Although, I don't get quite so perturbed when I have a bounty, at least that's a legit reason to play manhunt.

Fuzzyfomo
  • Fuzzyfomo

That one guy...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:23 AM Edited by coolguy12345, 13 March 2014 - 03:28 AM.

I usually circle a building over and over as they chase me until they give up and go away. I also honk my horn over and over to piss them off.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

anyone else?

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

Depends.  Sometimes I'll stop, get out of the car, and gun them down as they drive up. Other times, I'll let them get right up on my tail, slam on my brakes, and watch them launch 50 feet into the air and barrel-roll down the side of a mountain.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

I think that's pretty common, you have good days and bad days though, even last night when I had a bounty on me I was taking out everyone coming at me like some kind of Ninja-Sniper, always one step ahead - even as I was done I entered a race as someone I'd killed about 5 times was just about to pull the trigger on his sniper rifle that was even more satisfying, and no doubt infuriating for him. But then, a little later I had the exact opposite, 5 deaths to some asshole and it's not even because you're sucking - just that the game seems to be against you! He's blown you up in your car, you respawn, run to a line of sight and aim your sniper rifle - splat, hit but a psycho driver. Next time you get right near him but can't shoot as an object is just obscuring your gun barrel while he, on the opposite side of the wall has a clear view to just pop you in the head, then on the third try the police are after him and as you go to kill you can only aim at the police with lock-on as he takes you out with an RPG... and so on... Grrrr!

• SirPhilMcKraken likes this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Like many have said, with a bounty, I am taking them on a scenic tour of los santos, hitting as many jumps as I can. If it is raining I'll call in the buzzard or vestra, and then find some high ground.

If my dot is white I'll take turns down alleyways or side streets to see if they're clearly coming after me. I'll ask who that is on the mic, if I get no response and they're not crew or friends, they die.

Q_Man
  • Q_Man

Master of SHAQ-FU

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Actually what I normally do now if I see a dot approaching is quickly drive around the next corner in the opposite direction and do a 90 degree right handbrake turn in the road, step out of the car and duck behind - if they follow I pop up and gun the driver. It's a pretty simple tactic and pretty much every time you can take the driver out before they drive into you... :)

This

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Why keep earning if you never actually use or play with what you're earning?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

You never know what Rockstar has planned...Helping lower ranks in my crew level up...Not dealing wih dbags.

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by MookStunna, 13 March 2014 - 05:32 PM.

I see a White dot making a B Line for me:

the-old-neck-stretch-o.gif

tumblr_ljtipqLnTu1qj60veo1_500.gif

dropcatch-1.gif

Then get out my Golf Club.

• LightningLord likes this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

You never know what Rockstar has planned...Helping lower ranks in my crew level up...Not dealing wih dbags.

True

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

I am a very pragmatic person online and offline.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

pull down my pants.
  • LogScottWood likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Either think it's a friendly person or a griefer. Just in case I ready my AP Pistol. If it's a nice person I put it away. If not I fight. Probably the only time I die is from tank shells.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users