• This topic is locked This topic is locked
564 replies to this topic
customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Cash cards are the devil. Glitchers are blessed by the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Pastafari!

The only people that do not like cash cards are the ones that cant afford them. 

Rockstar is not forcing you to buy them, so how can that be the devil? its just an option put there for you, take it or leave it. 

• am30 and armani200sx like this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

No R* does not care if you buy cash cards at all. They only offer them to help you. Lol!! Derp

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

The first post shows proof that he was banned, but it doesn't show proof of what he was banned for.

To be fair, they didn't tell me i'd been banned for glitching either. In fact, when I asked why, they completely ignored me. But as it goes, the "Free premium cars" glitch is the only rule-breaking thing i've done, so it was most likely that.

If the OP's been glitching, and only glitching, then it stands to reason he was banned...for glitching.

If anyone is worried about the possiblity of getting banned. Buy a cheap cash card. A couple of quid to ensure you won't get banned.

A-yeah, no. I'd purchased a cash card to get me to the point where I could afford the cars I glitched for free. Still didn't save me.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hmmm.... So when will I be banned. My billion wasn't glitched nor hacked, but it sure ain't legit ahahahaaa. But seriously why even attempt to ban for glitches when I can obviously fall through that loop hole.

http://www.gta5stats...er/theprophet78

Someone explain

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

The first post shows proof that he was banned, but it doesn't show proof of what he was banned for.

To be fair, they didn't tell me i'd been banned for glitching either. In fact, when I asked why, they completely ignored me. But as it goes, the "Free premium cars" glitch is the only rule-breaking thing i've done, so it was most likely that.

If the OP's been glitching, and only glitching, then it stands to reason he was banned...for glitching.

How many times did you do the premium cars glitch?  And over what time frame (all in one day / a few times over a few days, ect.)?

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:22 AM

You seem like you're smart enough to know how to properly quote.

:santa:

you got me, I knew I should have edited. Seriously though I have seen your posts since before I signed up and I have a hard time believing you have fallen for this ruse

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by Odesza, 14 March 2014 - 02:31 AM.

So whats the craic, i'm not reading through all this sh*t.

Has someone been banned with PROOF?

You don't have to read through anything, proof is in the first post lol.

The first post shows proof that he was banned, but it doesn't show proof of what he was banned for.  Considering how many trolls are on gtaforums, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume the OP is lying and got banned for DNS and simply wants to scare us all by saying it was for money glitching. 

Also, Rockstar bans people en masse and in waves.  It makes no sense for them to ban this one person but let all the other thousands of money glitchers go free.  There would be lots of people reporting they got banned for money glitching if Rockstar was actually going to take a hardline stance against money glitching.

He asked if anyone has been banned with proof, the first post is proof of him getting banned.  

Also OP said what he was banned for and it made sense after seeing his SC account, I also don't get how some people here like yourself are saying he's just "trolling to scare people" he already admitted he only got banned for 2 weeks, I'm sure some people here have been in BS for that amount so how is that him trying to scare anyone in any way, it's just a small temporary ban.

Side note:  I'm not sure if it's in the ToS since I've never actually read them but some companies in the past have made it a policy that they don't share information as to why a user was banned other than a vague category his reason falls under.

You seem like you're smart enough to know how to properly quote.

:santa:

you got me, I knew I should have edited. Seriously though I have seen your posts since before I signed up and I have a hard time believing you have fallen for this ruse

Whether OP was banned for DNS or money glitching doesn't concern me nor bother me in any way, I just want to know if Rockstar is actually starting to take a firmer stance on cheating for the better of this game, regardless of what kind of cheating it is.

I still don't see how he would really be "trolling" at this point anyway, I mean look at all the effort he has gone through for random people on the internet, only to then not even be permanently banned, how would he be "trolling" us?  At this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone asks for OP to post a picture of him standing in front of the banned screen on his monitor with a shoe on his head.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

Whether OP was banned for DNS or money glitching doesn't concern me nor bother me in any way, I just want to know if Rockstar is actually starting to take a firmer stance on cheating for the better of this game, regardless of what kind of cheating it is.

I still don't see how he would really be "trolling" at this point anyway, I mean look at all the effort he has gone through for random people on the internet, only to then not even be permanently banned, how would he be "trolling" us?  At this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone asks for OP to post a picture of him standing in front of the banned screen on his monitor with a shoe on his head.

It just doesnt make sense thats all. The cheaters pool would have been more believable. I cant see them handing out bans on dying hardware for abusing game flaws. Modders and hackers I could believe would be banned for the 2 weeks OP said he got. They dont want to lose everyday players at this point

He also stated clearly that he only did this one exploit, where as I have tried them all to my knowledge (money glitches) and just got done a session, I still get my good sport rewards

I redid my whole garage on the weekend because none of my cars could be sold due to my constant rearranging, so 6 mil give or take plus 11 for future expenses, in the span of an afternoon, exact same glitch and car OP used. and not the first time I have used it

Not banned

Maybe OP is telling the truth but hes a dick to the people he plays with and got reported enough that someone looked at his account, who knows. But there is something being left out, rockstar isnt monitoring our in game bank accounts in real time

No he got banned for something else. I do however accept your moral superiority over me for resisting the urge to cheat, dont ever be rich, it makes you soft and mushy. 
and if I do get banned for glitching money I will edit my title however you choose

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by Odesza, 14 March 2014 - 03:14 AM.

It just doesnt make sense thats all. The cheaters pool would have been more believable. I cant see them handing out bans on dying hardware for abusing game flaws. Modders and hackers I could believe would be banned for the 2 weeks OP said he got. They dont want to lose everyday players at this point

He also stated clearly that he only did this one exploit, where as I have tried them all to my knowledge (money glitches) and just got done a session, I still get my good sport rewards

I redid my whole garage on the weekend because none of my cars could be sold due to my constant rearranging, so 6 mil give or take plus 11 for future expenses, in the span of an afternoon, exact same glitch and car OP used. and not the first time I have used it

Not banned

Maybe OP is telling the truth but hes a dick to the people he plays with and got reported enough that someone looked at his account, who knows. But there is something being left out, rockstar isnt monitoring our in game bank accounts in real time

No he got banned for something else. I do however accept your moral superiority over me for resisting the urge to cheat, dont ever be rich, it makes you soft and mushy. 
and if I do get banned for glitching money I will edit my title however you choose

I wouldn't use the good sport thing as a solid case in anything to be honest that system is honestly retarded I can blow up PVs and get a good sport reward 20 minutes later lol.

I also can't say it's a firm argument that if X isn't banned then OP must be lying considering we know there have been small cases of people getting put in CP or temp banned before but it not being a large thing, and we also know that in the past they have done ban waves and thousands of people have gotten through them.  And before you say there would be people posting about it here keep in mind GTAF is a small % of the total population of GTAO players, also for example look at how other people in this thread (who are active users) were able to confirm they were banned and yet never made a big deal about it on here.

While it is possible that he did get banned for something else I again wouldn't be concerned with that.  I really only clicked on this thread in the first place in hopes Rockstar was taking a firm chance on cheaters in general, while I think the lesser cheaters like SP2MP (aside from tow trucks) and money glitching don't really directly harm other players there are some pretty serious glitches out there that do and it would be better if they took a firm stance on it in general.  Sadly it seems as though they are not, because 2 weeks is nothing for freezing someones hardware or ruining FR lobbies for people.

And lastly, please don't take me "resisting" the urge to cheat as an implication of me trying to show moral superiority, because I honestly just never found a reason to cheat.  But hey, maybe this game was easier for me playing with 3 other people from day 1.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:45 AM Edited by SIM-1, 14 March 2014 - 03:46 AM.

An Adder a day keeps the BanHammer away!.
  • kasheku likes this

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

I wouldn't use the good sport thing as a solid case in anything to be honest that system is honestly retarded I can blow up PVs and get a good sport reward 20 minutes later lol.

I also can't say it's a firm argument that if X isn't banned then OP must be lying considering we know there have been small cases of people getting put in CP or temp banned before but it not being a large thing, and we also know that in the past they have done ban waves and thousands of people have gotten through them.  And before you say there would be people posting about it here keep in mind GTAF is a small % of the total population of GTAO players, also for example look at how other people in this thread (who are active users) were able to confirm they were banned and yet never made a big deal about it on here.

While it is possible that he did get banned for something else I again wouldn't be concerned with that.  I really only clicked on this thread in the first place in hopes Rockstar was taking a firm chance on cheaters in general, while I think the lesser cheaters like SP2MP (aside from tow trucks) and money glitching don't really directly harm other players there are some pretty serious glitches out there that do and it would be better if they took a firm stance on it in general.  Sadly it seems as though they are not, because 2 weeks is nothing for freezing someones hardware or ruining FR lobbies for people.

And lastly, please don't take me "resisting" the urge to cheat as an implication of me trying to show moral superiority, because I honestly just never found a reason to cheat.  But hey, maybe this game was easier for me playing with 3 other people from day 1.

Well we sort of agree, in a sense lol. I just cant agree a money glitch is enough to ban a customer who would likely pay for content, and will need cash cards to feed his money addiction once the glitches are patched. Theres more to OPs story but it doesnt really matter he got almost 20 pages 

Lastly, I was saying that easy money has ruined my lust to grind and farm, and makes me laugh at the payouts for a multiple homicide armed robbery in the first degree for some fool in a shack named Gerald. I'm a yuppie now and I'm sure I would glitch in real life if I thought there were no consequences. I was trying to commend you for having fun instead of trying to win. took that wrong didnt you lol

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:32 AM

Well we sort of agree, in a sense lol. I just cant agree a money glitch is enough to ban a customer who would likely pay for content, and will need cash cards to feed his money addiction once the glitches are patched. Theres more to OPs story but it doesnt really matter he got almost 20 pages 

Lastly, I was saying that easy money has ruined my lust to grind and farm, and makes me laugh at the payouts for a multiple homicide armed robbery in the first degree for some fool in a shack named Gerald. I'm a yuppie now and I'm sure I would glitch in real life if I thought there were no consequences. I was trying to commend you for having fun instead of trying to win. took that wrong didnt you lol

It depends on the severity of the money glitch to be honest imo.

And yes I know that feel, the game was essentially ruined for me because I had everything unlocked and 120 in the first 2 months thanks to easy missions with high payouts.  Also while I appreciate you trying to commend me you would be surprised how many people on here tell me I'm trying to be "special" or "superior" because I was legit lol.  

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

An Adder a day keeps the BanHammer away!.

Until R* see you've sold more Adders than possible...

• Odesza likes this

Fivester
  • Fivester

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:35 AM

I do have the same message on my account. With a new psn and sc I can still play but from the beginning.

They put me in the cheaters pool at 25th February. I did even play with a streamer online at twitch... Last glitches I had done was when the money was erased with the crew challenges. My tickets on my sc account are nearly the same number, so 3 ppl reported me as a cheater in seconds I think
Tickets:

So I think 3 befriended ppl reported me just bc I killed them. We play sometimes in lobbies and if some random kids come around and want to kill us, we beat the sh*t out of them. My friends and I played a lot so we know what we were doing. I opened a ticket to r* support, since the german hotline for this isn avialable (both!). Just got a reply (8 days later) that they need my sc name, bithday, psn etc pp. I replied to them 8 days ago but still nothing. On the sc site my char got a dunce hat and everytime I go online it says the same message fromt he OP.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

My advice is to NOT join randoms xbox parties, or, accept friend requests from anyone in game that you don't know.

Or, stick to Invite Only.

Nors
  • Nors

Guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:30 AM Edited by KTX, 14 March 2014 - 09:32 AM.

It's temporary.. I was console banned so I went on support.rockstargames.com clicked on My activites and it said SC Admin Console Ban report so I submitted a request & they put me in the Cheater Pool so I can play but I get out on 19th March 4:00AM.

saiborg
  • saiborg

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:23 AM Edited by saiborg, 14 March 2014 - 10:24 AM.

It's temporary.. I was console banned so I went on support.rockstargames.com clicked on My activites and it said SC Admin Console Ban report so I submitted a request & they put me in the Cheater Pool so I can play but I get out on 19th March 4:00AM.

Yes mine is temporary as well, when I contacted R* they said 2 weeks, thanks for sharing your experience, I'll try contact R* again and see if they can otherwise lift the console ban.

TBF i'm not that bothered in meantime, as I purchased a new game which should keep me going for a week or two anyway.

And to those who keep asking frequently: No I have not done any other money glitches, DNS lobbies or Mods

I appreciate those who wish to believe otherwise will do so.

• Nors likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hmmm.... So when will I be banned. My billion wasn't glitched nor hacked, but it sure ain't legit ahahahaaa. But seriously why even attempt to ban for glitches when I can obviously fall through that loop hole.

http://www.gta5stats...er/theprophet78

Someone explain

How did you get that bill? Pm me

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 14 March 2014 - 02:24 PM.

How many times did you do the premium cars glitch?  And over what time frame (all in one day / a few times over a few days, ect.)?

I don't recall exactly how many times but i'd wager no more than five times, but that being said, i'd grinded my way up to a Z-Type when I heard about it, so they weren't cheap cars either. Time frame was probably mainly in one day, possibly two.

As I also said earlier in the thread, the ban went into effect in mid-February, but i'd done the glitch at least a month or two before, maybe more.

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:41 PM Edited by PSplayer, 14 March 2014 - 03:09 PM.

as stated by more then a few earlier -i just want to underline and print it in bold- :  R* will not perma ban for glitching money by selling cars

not even when you abuse it till you hit the billions, they will just find you faster ;)

note: after 1.11 came out it seemed i could only glitch in publics, since a few days ago its back to privates again ? ..if this is correct.. its very safe to say that either: R* wants a percentage of players to glitch and isnt the money grubbing devil as depicted by some (myself incl.) or R* has employees who are risking their job to facilitate the glitch

edit: i want to ad, its Very Easy for them to find glitch transactions, i belief you can fly below the radar because, if they would set the filter too low it would probably be too much work to handle for the support / admin system

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

We could write a book with this thread
  • saiborg likes this

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

I made over 7 millions of legit money so I played the game a lot even though the content was somewhat repetitive. If it wasn't for glitching money, I would have stopped playing a long time ago. If I get banned for a couple weeks it's all good, since I'm barely playing online, having to much in the sp to care.

They need to add interesting missions like those in the sp to keep me interesting.
  • PSplayer likes this

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

^^ that too, except for the sp part (there are always alternatives :lol:)

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

^^ that too, except for the sp part (there are always alternatives :lol:)

Maybe for you, but I enjoyed the sp a lot. Finished the game twice and I'm still playing it. Most fun I had in a game since san andreas.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

We could write a book with this thread

Go on then. It's being locked, hope I haven't spoiled the ending. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users