Photo

Decent Cars That Are Rarely Owned

303 replies to this topic
ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 12 March 2014 - 12:41 AM.

Karin Asterope

The Bullet, Schwartzer, Rocotto, Infernus, 1st generation Oracle & Vigero are undervalued. They're good cars but I rarely see them.

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Surano, cheetah. 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

The Dubsta1/2

I have both, and I have yet to see one in any public lobby.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Free roam isn't where your gonna see them. All u see there are supers and the sultan.

Try custom vehicle races, a lot of people own a F620 for coupe raves as it's the one of the only non premium cars available, and the best statistically (the oracle as fast but has poor acceleration due to weight, and the sentinel is just downright inferior to all the others in its class)

True that. All I own are coupes (i count the Alpha as a coupe) and sedans (and one off-road). So I drive my F620 almost everyday. I have an Exemplar, Oracle, Schafter, F620, Oracle, Alpha, and Tailgater and I feel like the F620 performs exceptionally well compared to those.

I like the F620 too but I don't feel it is not that uncommon (especially among forum users). I ended up selling mine for a jackal last night (i didnt feel there was much point in having both and in the end went for four seats)

dadebluntss
  • dadebluntss

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

Surano, stanier, f620

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

The Rocotto/ Ricotta. Never see anyone else driving one and I very rarely lose a SUV race in one. May not have as a high top speed as a baller but in my opinion it is much easier to handle and a better all round car. 

I have one bro, dark red metallic!

I love it.

• Jolly Swagman likes this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Surano, cheetah.

Both common lol.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Scyhseter Fullisades are also under appreciated. It was my first car and i still miss it a little whenever I find myself driving one.

Serranos (the SUC not sports one) are pretty good too and rarely used

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

Scyhseter Fullisades are also under appreciated. It was my first car and i still miss it a little whenever I find myself driving one.

Serranos (the SUC not sports one) are pretty good too and rarely used

There's something I just dislike about the Fusilade looks wise not performance.

& I don't think I've ever seen a Serrano personal vehicle, they're a great SUV deffo up there with the Baller and Dubsta!

• Jolly Swagman likes this

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:56 AM

& I don't think I've ever seen a Serrano personal vehicle, they're a great SUV deffo up there with the Baller and Dubsta!

They're not great performance wise - a lot of other SUV's outclass them, but they're great in the mods department. A lot of people rice it out, but the mods really are good for it. 

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:56 AM

Define decent? Are we talking about cars that hold their own in races or just cool cars that are rarely used in any scenario. I like the Mannana. Its slow but looks good with nice paint and some rims. Likewise with the Picador. Both of those you rarely see around.

Customizer
  • Customizer

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:05 AM

Decent as you define it.

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:06 AM

Stanier

I got one of these to modify like an undercover cop car. Black metallic paint, blacked out windows and those silver disc rim things. Added a turbo as well to do some nice burnouts and that thing can go with upgrades. People actually thought it was a cop car and were asking me how I glitched it in haha.

• Flexusen likes this

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

Best vehicle NA

0_0.jpg

Gempire
  • Gempire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:24 AM

The Vacca, it's not the fastest but it sure is the sexyist, and it's handling is great. I have yet to run into one person who has it.
  • LazerGunFunk likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Tailgater's not rarely owned. It's rarely driven. How many people have a Tailgater in their garage? A lot, right? Because it's rare.

Now, how many ACTUALLY DRIVE IT? Probably like, 10. In short, Tailgater's not rarely owned.

Now, the other Obey cars, they're rarely owned. I have a Rocoto, for example. Anyone else?

I also used to own an Asterope, which is the best off-radar car ever. Stanier's popular now, so people are wary of vigilante cops with it. Asterope, on the other hand, is completely invisible to people. You don't even need to be off-radar to hide. Just go into heavy traffic, and people will assume you're in any car BESIDES the Asterope. Quite amazing.

• Killzone3265 and Malibu454 like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:59 AM

No! No! Felon, I tell you! 

• Ne0nLiteZ likes this

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

Press F to Pay Respects

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

don't hate mate, best car in the game.

Did you even read the title for this thread? The Tailgater is not rarely owned. I have one as well - I'm not hating on the car. Lol.

Apologies, I read the title wrong.  :/

One car would be the Fugitive. I had one as one of my first cars and it was pretty quick for a sedan. 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

The Khamelion

0_0.jpg

• Doktor Gott and STEAM P0WERED like this

Ammunized
  • Ammunized

we ned mor carz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

Schafter and Shwartzer

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Schafter and Shwartzer

Got them both, and drive them daily.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:33 AM

One car would be the Fugitive. I had one as one of my first cars and it was pretty quick for a sedan. 

Fugitive is one of the best performing sedans and it sounds great. I never see anyone with one though.

0_0.jpg

Beautiful color for that Schafter. Stone Silver?

• manicmechanic71 likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

Fugitive is one of the best performing sedans and it sounds great. I never see anyone with one though.

0_0.jpg

Beautiful color for that Schafter. Stone Silver?

Yes, with a cream or white pearl.

The light gives it that color.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

Surano, cheetah.

Both common lol.

Unfortunately....

Hideous car(cheetah)

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

Yes, with a cream or white pearl.

The light gives it that color.

Yeah, I have that + Ice White pearl on my Tailgater atm. Was thinking of switching my Tailgater and Schafter colors around and I might do that after I saw your car. :^:

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:58 AM

The Bullet I rarely see that car and it's one of the fastest in the game top 5 actually.

As far as sports cars and super cars go the bullet is extremely sub par, not dissing it, just a fact. It has bad handling and can not match the speed of even mediocre sports cars. I don't know who told you it was top 5 but they lied, maybe top 10, maybe. All that said I love the way it looks and even owned one at some point.

This is true. I really liked the bullet and had one for the longest time but, was getting screwed over in races. Its too light. Thats why I recently bought an entity.

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Waiting on a PS4.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

Bison.

0_0.jpg

Slap some performance mods on it, get 5 other people who can shoot worth a damn, and you have a badass pickup truck o' doom.

Have only seen 1 other as a PV, and that was one I modded for a low level friend to use.

• Chekoloco, Kahkenbols and HirsuteDave like this

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:17 AM

The Bullet I rarely see that car and it's one of the fastest in the game top 5 actually.

Replaced mine with a Jester.
The Bullet wasn't very good at all imo...

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

Free roam isn't where your gonna see them. All u see there are supers and the sultan.
Try custom vehicle races, a lot of people own a F620 for coupe raves as it's the one of the only non premium cars available, and the best statistically (the oracle as fast but has poor acceleration due to weight, and the sentinel is just downright inferior to all the others in its class)

True that. All I own are coupes (i count the Alpha as a coupe) and sedans (and one off-road). So I drive my F620 almost everyday. I have an Exemplar, Oracle, Schafter, F620, Oracle, Alpha, and Tailgater and I feel like the F620 performs exceptionally well compared to those.

Yet you miss the 2nd best coupe after the Exemplar - The Zion. I love mine (hardtop) and I'm the only one who ever seems to mention it in this forum... That's a great rare car.
  • Ne0nLiteZ likes this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

I always see like the same 5 cars in free roam, so this is probably biased. But, I think the clean tornado is pretty cool. I'm a sucker for convertibles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users