Quantcast

» «
Photo

would you agree that player killing is getting a little out of hand?

90 replies to this topic
HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

I know people who want nothing more than battle, never do death matches, and rarely do races or missions, then I know people who really don't freeroam too much at all. It is what it is.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

OP, I believe you may be unaware of the new mini game players have now, try to write your name in x's on the mini map then take a screen shot. It's really hard, best you can normally do is get the first initial. Maybe this is why you've experienced an increase.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

i'm not saying all players in gta online are player killers but it does seem to be a bit out of hand at times (like you can't just be dring around los santos or delivering a car for simeon) before someone shoots at you or blows you up?

and i do sometimes shootback at them when i respawn or place bounties on them or vote to kick (which is broken, since i sometimes get a message saying other players are voting to kick me when i've done nothing to provoke it).

sorry that my story was long.

So let me get this right...

You vote to kick players that have shot at you?

to let them know it's not nice (whatever they did to me). :lol:

to get my k/d up and make money i do survival mode. :lol: :die:

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

I don't always kill other players in free roam, but when I do I prefer Los sticky bombs! :)

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

That's why in passive mode in a tank in public lobbies. They wanna PVP? Lets go

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

i'm not saying all players in gta online are player killers but it does seem to be a bit out of hand at times (like you can't just be dring around los santos or delivering a car for simeon) before someone shoots at you or blows you up?

and i do sometimes shootback at them when i respawn or place bounties on them or vote to kick (which is broken, since i sometimes get a message saying other players are voting to kick me when i've done nothing to provoke it).

to let them know it's not nice (whatever they did to me). :lol:

to get my k/d up and make money i do survival mode. :lol: :die:

Reported for playing survival mode.... How dare you.....

Do you see what I am getting at yet?

Luther_Vandross
  • Luther_Vandross

Velvet Voice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

Friendly fire OFF option, please.

• darkwar854 likes this

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

Quit moaning like a bitch or play invite only. Those are your only options.

goodice123
  • goodice123

swiggity swoogity im coming for that booty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

Me driving to pick up a guy: Hey want me to give you a lift in my upgraded Entity?

Him: sure

* i arrive*
*honks*

Me: Yo I am sitting out in th- WASTED

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 12 March 2014 - 12:55 AM.

Well it's GTA, sometimes i like to drive in freeroam doing my thing without messing with players and I get kill by some random dudes for no reason and sometimes I am the guy killing poor low levels / driving over passive players... but that's the game, if you don't want to get kill for no reason you can play in invite only !

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 12 March 2014 - 01:04 AM.

There's too much GTA in my GTA. 

Stole a HPV from another player the other day with a $1k bounty on me. The car barely manages to get to LSC - a couple of tires out, etc. I decide to take an extra long time in LSC and also, slap an ignition bomb in. Finally go out and who gets me but the person who I stole the HPV from. As I'm waiting to respawn, I see him run to the HPV, get into it, go up like 4th of July and take out his car that happened to be right there.

• Timely and LogScottWood like this

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by leonsilavant, 12 March 2014 - 01:01 AM.

I like meeting new people to hang out with online but its insane how many people shoot me when I pull up to them and honk the horn or salute.

There was a real gobby dickhead in a server yesterday who was slagging me off and deliberately out to get me with his friends. I sent messages like "chill, i'm not out to get you" and all i got back over voice chat was "You are garbage! You can't even afford a mic, take your game back to gamestop so someone good can buy it". I sent a similar message to his friend and his friend read the message out loud and the guy said "haha what a faggit, talking crap over message". Somehow he interpreted a message of friendship as a threat against him.

People like that are just crusin' for a bruisin' in life.

What I hate though is that people can kill you in your car even though you are in passive mode. Explosives I can understand but you shouldn't be able to be shot in passive mode no matter what you are doing.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

Personally i think there are way too many pussies like tue OP in GTA. Its GTA fpr christ sake where the purpose is to f*ck as much sh*t up as possible

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

Or what if you bitches go and play Deathmatch?  You know, so you get paired with others who want to play COD.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

to let them know it's not nice (whatever they did to me). :lol:to get my k/d up and make money i do survival mode. :lol: :die:

That'd just get you spawnkilled until you left the session.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

GTA Online 1.17 Retiree.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 12 March 2014 - 01:21 AM.

It's getting old. So this one guy tries to shoot me down in his Buzzard and I decide to shoot him down. I get bored of flying the Lazer and start driving around South-Central LS, then his crew butt-buddy starts spawn-killing me in his Turismo. I'm out in the wide open with no explosives and he just keeps splattering me. He did it 10 times... There is a serious lack of imagination if people find spawn-killing fun.

Why do crews do that? The guy that I killed made no attempt to kill me and his buddy was doing all of the work. If you pick a fight with me, don't be a bitch and get your homies to do all of the work.

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

I'd say man up stop bitching and just kill em back!....like many have said, this is a GTA game what did you expect? f*cking care bears! The more random cahos the better muhahaha!

Friendly fire OFF option, please.

Why should other players be considered 'friendly'

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:55 AM

As Ninja said if anything it's toned down, I've made my new home in the death match lobbies, just to satisfy my thirst for others blood. You will find some active FR lobbies but nowhere near the numbers they were during the billionaire days.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:59 AM Edited by WTFThisIsntWii, 12 March 2014 - 07:01 AM.

I hope you weren't expecting everyone in GTAO to sit around, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya.

This is exactly what I thought would happen. We could make each other friendship bracelets...

I think it's fine at the moment if you see someone getting heaps of kill notifications make sure to stay away from them. If you see a gathering of players don't go near. But sometimes it's out of hand. Today I had 12 players pretty much the while server outside Eclipse towers having a massive fight. There were people in tanks, cars, on foot and a weird guy on a bmx.
  • 2281 and Franceska like this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 12 March 2014 - 07:07 AM.

The killing I don't mind, I can avoid it etc whether its worse or better I have never noticed to be honest, its based on my mood; for example I'm never in the mood to die endlessly which I think some players dislike, and if I am not in the mood for a Vietnam style public session I will pursue a more relaxed one. 

I get kicked from every session lately and its been making it hard to play the game; whether I am passive, dominant, cruel,etc  it just doesn't seem to matter.." btw how many people need to vote to kick somebody?"  I get kicked out of 7 every 10 sessions easily..am I supposed to believe that many people hate me on a consistent basis?

I guess I'm just on a bad luck streak, but I can't go on the offence or defence without people in the session grouping up and voting me out..I'm pretty sick and tired of it to be honest.  Last session I played, I called a Single mugger, set 2 bounties and I was kicked by other players......lol I logged off after this.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:07 AM

When they start glitching into people's garages to kill them...yeah, it's become a bit out of hand.

I always check Weazel News before going outside. If everything's clear, I go to my garage and pick a vehicle. If someone is in the garage/waiting outside I take the normal exit...although where my character lives there isn't too much activity...

ace514
  • ace514

Thug Mansion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:16 AM

It's gta, get use to it because it will never stop.

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

Do not agree at all, I rarely have people come after me. 

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:35 AM Edited by Remote Six, 12 March 2014 - 08:36 AM.

*Standard community response in: 3... 2... 1...*

THYS ES GTA!!1! AL U R ALLOD 2 DU ES KREYAT HAVIK!!2!1 IFF U DOT LYK IT GOE PLAYZ THE SIMS!@!1!!!

*End community response*

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

Yeah, there are some cruel people out there. The other day I was driving, and drove past an SUV with two people in it. I remembered to be nice, and not too paranoid. Don't hurt them, and they might not hurt me.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

They chased me down, killed me, blew up my PV and then blew up the chopper I was driving towards. This sh*t happens regularly. But I expect it, so it accept it.

While I don't shoot first, I always expect two players to a vehicle are going to be trouble, and it is usually the case for me.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:36 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 12 March 2014 - 10:59 AM.

THYS ES GTA!!1! AL U R ALLOD 2 DU ES KREYAT HAVIK!!2!1 IFF U DOT LYK IT GOE PLAYZ THE SIMS!@!1!!!

Well, yeah.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

Well,, yeah.
Sarcasm detection test: FAILED

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

Or what if you bitches go and play Deathmatch?  You know, so you get paired with others who want to play COD.

Stop being sensible.  It's above the "hurr-durr gun go bang" blow everything and everyone up bridage.  It's free-roam as long as you want to kill everyone but if you want to be free in free-roam to freely mind your own buisness, you are clearly not free to do this so it isn't free-roam.

• Raylion likes this

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

....or vote to kick (which is broken, since i sometimes get a message saying other players are voting to kick me when i've done nothing to provoke it).......

Lmao

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:57 AM

Stop being sensible.  It's above the "hurr-durr gun go bang" blow everything and everyone up bridage.  It's free-roam as long as you want to kill everyone but if you want to be free in free-roam to freely mind your own buisness, you are clearly not free to do this so it isn't free-roam.

Free roam
>implies that you can roam the map.....freely.

Nothing more, nothing less.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users