Photo

Cloud down?

4 replies to this topic
lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by lann3fors, 11 March 2014 - 08:36 PM.

Or just for me?

(no answer... am i the only one who play the game with my laptop next to me?)

Avenger664
  • Avenger664

Ranter

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

Hey Lann3fors, My Gta online said the same thing.

check that they aren't down by R* on there website

if it is up, this happened to me, i couldn't load characters or even play online at all. i just left it for a day or so.

Or try turn your PS3/router on/off

It could be an issue with your internet service provider that is something you should check.

Hope i could help, Good Luck

Avenger664

davav
  • davav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by davav, 12 March 2014 - 04:01 PM.

I´m always getting the message that the cloud servers are down since yesterday -.-

And sometimes (1 out of 10 tries or so) i can play normally online. But most of the time I get this error.

Rockstar needs to fix their game. And with the new 1.11 patch the game freezes sometimes..

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Still the same issue, all other internet in the house works fine, even works good with a new temporary character. 

All i get is the message that the R* cloud isnt available.. but i see my friends status as playing online.

I appreciate the feedback, any other ideas?

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

I have a suspicion, and I may be and probably am completely wrong, however; my theory is that one is thrown off online and cannot connect to the cloud because somebody has made a complaint and it is being investigated ...hear me out... the 2 times this has happened to me (cannot load saved...cloud down etc) and cannot get back online, came shortly after I received a verbal message from a player (profanity) and some grief in game from them, after fighting back for a short time, my xbox froze and upon restarting the console I couldn't get back online (cloud message). It may well be a coincidence, however, has anyone else experienced the same sequence of events as I have?

Thanks in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users