EDIT: Just found out this in the wrong section? (So sorry, I'm new)
First of all, I don't know if this has been posted and fixed before, I searched but I couldn't find anything.
I have lots of mods installed, and every now and then, my game just FREEZES, without any notice..(lag, lag spikes, etc.. JUST insta-freeze)
Mods I have installed:
• SRT3 Mipmap Edition
• Behind Spaces of Reality
• 91 Vehicle/Bikes/Aircraft (Mostly cars)
• Weapon Mods(Most weapons modded)
• ENB(LOW END PC)
• SA Sound Overhaul Mod 2013 Beta 0.1
• Rhino.cs(Came with Rhino mod, this allows me to see the cannon move)
• binthesky_by_DK(Came with SRT3)
• memory512(Came with SRT3
• Overdose Effects 1.5
• ASI Loader
• Using AntiCrasher(I don't get errors no more, so it works)
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E7400 @2.8
GPU: ASUS GTX 650
RAM: 4GB DDR2
Rest doesn't matter.
BTW: I used ModLoader to install all these mods.
Here's a picture of the folder
I play on 0.3d. It's not laggy with all these mods, as I drive in LV with a lot of custom maps and I just get lil frame drops, prolly 10 max.
If anyone can help and tell me why I'm crashing, that'd be great. Thanks!