Quantcast

» «
Photo

Favorite Safehouse?

18 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Safehouse (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What was your favorite safehouse in GTA III?

1. Portland Safehouse (12 votes [34.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.29%

2. Staunton Island Safehouse (13 votes [37.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.14%

3. Shorside Vale Safehouse (10 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:41 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 10 March 2014 - 07:43 PM.

The title says it all. I liked the Portland Safehouse the most because the interior looked soo hobo mode and yeah...i just like broken buildings and cars K! Dont judge me! *cries in corner*
Edit: This is the 1000th thread in the gameplay subforum!

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

I've gotta say the Staunton Island safe house. It's a bit of a drive down the alleyway but you can fit WAY more cars in it than the Portland one.
I won't even take the Shoreside apartment into consideration because of how hard it is to get there, I'll never understand the street layout there haha.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Staunton Island, mostly because towards the end of the game it feels like the only one you can actually use. Shoreside is pretty useless as there is hardly anything to do there anyway, and Portland is off limits as all the gangs will just shoot you.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

I think that the Shoreside Vale one is the best. Still, I'd rather live in Leon McAffrey's Newport hideout :p

AdusPL
  • AdusPL

GTA III Dark Edition

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

Portland. I have good memories there. he he

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:21 PM

Staunton, safe and secluded. :p

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thinking about it, I liked all three safehouses in this game.

To start with, The Portland Safehouse was a very memorable place, and the first save point we come in contact with when playing GTA III. It is secluded, has a great side ledge thing for the weapon spawns (After certain amounts of Hidden Packages are collected) and has a cool interior - However, I found it sad that you could only store 1 vehicle in the garage.

The Staunton Island Safehouse was also nice and secluded like the Portland Safehouse and had a massive garage in which you can store as many as 6 vehicles (or even more depending on the sizes of the vehicles).  Also, with it being down a narrow ramp styled entrance, the Police couldn't follow you in as easily, allowing you to simply grab the Police Bribes quickly.

The Shoreside Vale Safehouse was alright but it was hard to get to (I just used the grass, never used roads) and there was no seclusion... I felt vulnerable :lol:

Altogether, I think I prefer the Staunton Island one the most.

.: Phaze
  • .: Phaze

Why so serious?...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:54 PM

Portland is my favorite but I use the others for vehicle storage. Shoreside is my least liked, due to location.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

Dunno why.. but I like the Portland Safehouse this time for III. Although I preferred Shoreside Vale safehouse for LCS. :)

• Cakelover21 likes this

Naruko
  • Naruko

Naruko

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

Portland Safe House, Because of the interior and it's near the Diablo turf.
  • Cakelover21 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

I love the Portland island safehouse. So many memories were made there.

"I know a place on the edge of the red light district where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up, so you better drive brother."

And then 8-Ball opens the door with his sh*tty hand. Such fun.
  • SonOfLiberty, thekillerdonuts and Cakelover21 like this

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Super Speeder

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

I like the Portland one for its memories, the Staunton for storage and tthe Shoreside for hiding from the cops and I love its location. But overall I like the Shoreside ones because you can watch the Cartel and $$H battling. Staunton is even better for these wars, complete "Grand Theft Aero" and watch all the 3 gangs- Yardies, Yakuza and the Colombians fighting. :pirate: :karmaeater: :miranda:  and I am like :die:

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

Personally I like the one in Staunton Island due to the fact that it's in the middle of the island so I have quick access to the other 2.. also it has more garage space than the one in Portland.

(Even though the Shoreside one has more, it's a pain in the ass to get there)

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Bring the Pain

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by Ermac., 19 July 2014 - 12:14 AM.

Shoreside. I love the view you get of Staunton Island in the parking lot.

browar25
  • browar25

Cyber Assassin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Shoreside vale because looks more like a home, not a hideout. It seems to be the most comfortable safe house although the interior is unavailable. And has the biggest garage, you can store three cars in it. Also the view is great as my predecessors have mentioned.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I love GTA III :)  My favorite safehouse is probably Portland, because it has something to do with nastalgia I guess, but I always liked being there, even though the garage space is small, one vehicle max.  But since I am a vehicle collector, I'd say Shoreside Vale is essential and also Staunton Island, because I need all the space I can save the vehicles with special properties (Bulletproof, Damageproof, Fireproof, Explosionproof).  But Portland will always be my favorite safehouse to go to and save the game.

• Cakelover21 likes this

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I love GTA III :)  My favorite safehouse is probably Portland, because it has something to do with nastalgia I guess, but I always liked being there, even though the garage space is small, one vehicle max.  But since I am a vehicle collector, I'd say Shoreside Vale is essential and also Staunton Island, because I need all the space I can save the vehicles with special properties (Bulletproof, Damageproof, Fireproof, Explosionproof).  But Portland will always be my favorite safehouse to go to and save the game.

This.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This.

Remember how much I used to obsess over the Save Editor for V?  Well, f*ck that.  After all that, several months ago, I finally started fresh, perfect stats for each 3D game, 100% Completion and as many proof vehicles as I could obtain per 3D Game.  Now I am finally finished and doing the same for IV.  Then will finally be back to V to do the same.

Now I understand how nobody likes to get things with the click of a button.  It's much more rewarding to do it yourself and get a vehicle collection, etc.

• xXGst0395Xx, Cakelover21 and Harerama Chakraborty like this

TheN00ster
  • TheN00ster

I'm a Playboy!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A week ago

Portland Island safe house cuz its where i have many saved games and have a cool interior!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users