Does anyone else enjoy the SUVs?

127 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

Heh. You can say the same about me, but I will never sell my Rocoto. I should give it the limo tint when I get around to it though. Make it match my Gater and Nine-F.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

0_0.jpg
Aww yess...

Thanks to Biohazard Abyss.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

I have 1 SUV and it's the Declasse Granger. Annoys me because whenever I buy one in gta online I keep getting the one with the little bar/cage thing in the front. So I keep buying and reselling Grangers. Why can't we remove it?
But yes. I have a Granger and it's cool.

Stop buying them and just drive yours for a while... Grangers should start popping up everywhere. Just jack one without a bullbar and store it. Then sell the one you have, and upgrade the new one.

Personally, I love the bullbar on the front of mine. They were everywhere and I had a choice between the two, but I chose the bullbar.

The Granger is the only SUV I have. I love the style of it, the strength it has, and the fact that you can take 3 passengers inside and 4 more on the outside... talk about a driveby!! And fully modded, it gets some good speed  :evilgrin:

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

Does anyone read this?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

I have 1 SUV and it's the Declasse Granger. Annoys me because whenever I buy one in gta online I keep getting the one with the little bar/cage thing in the front. So I keep buying and reselling Grangers. Why can't we remove it?

Stop buying them and just drive yours for a while... Grangers should start popping up everywhere. Just jack one without a bullbar and store it. Then sell the one you have, and upgrade the new one.

Personally, I love the bullbar on the front of mine. They were everywhere and I had a choice between the two, but I chose the bullbar.

The Granger is the only SUV I have. I love the style of it, the strength it has, and the fact that you can take 3 passengers inside and 4 more on the outside... talk about a driveby!! And fully modded, it gets some good speed  :evilgrin:

I got one without the bar in the front a while back and it's awesome. :^:
  • Mr.Smith187 likes this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

I love the Huntley and the granger

ZDUPH
  • ZDUPH

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:00 PM Edited by ZDUPH, 20 May 2014 - 04:01 PM.

Got a Canis Seminole, Canis Mesa (regular), Benefactor Dubsta, and Benefactor Serrano, so yes, I love SUVs. I own a 1998 Cherokee 4.0L in real life, so my love for SUVs stretches outside of this game as well.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Ok... technically I have 3 SUV's now that I think about it... the Granger, I forgot about the Ranger XL I have as an offroader which I also love, and I guess you could count the Merc Jeep I got from killing a division of Merryweather  goons sent after me in retaliation for a bounty I collected. But my favorite for the street is the Granger. I'd post pics but I havent taken any snapmatics of it yet...

Somebody should start a Granger appreciation thread...

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Now I own 4 SUV's , the Declasse Granger, Gallivanter Baller V2, Benefactor Dubsta and Mammoth Patriot. The granger is my favorite, the handling and the way it takes corners is awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users