Photo

Fargo TV Series

65 replies to this topic
Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:35 AM Edited by Zello, 22 June 2017 - 03:44 AM.

Just watched the season 3 finale it was meh I didn't really enjoy this season as much as the first two but it did have it's moments.

This could also be the final season of Fargo unless Noah Hawley has an idea for Season 4. I'd be fine if he ended it here though and didn't try to milk it.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:15 PM Edited by The Yokel, 22 June 2017 - 01:16 PM.

Yeah, this season was very lukewarm compared to the previous two. It was a weird season and not in a typical Fargo fashion. Just the way that it was structured rubbed me the wrong way. Characters and their motives didn't feel very fleshed out and the season was really slow paced. Then there was that flashback episode that didn't matter one bit. The entire season was kind of hazy in a way, like it was a 10 episode dream sequence. It's still a fun show and I'd like to see another season.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

Just halfway through season 2. Really enjoying it. I started it when it released but got distracted with other shows. 

Season 2 has a flawless 100% critic's rating on Rotten Tomatoes.  Hope season 3 is as good but bit worried after The Yokels post ^

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

I do also think that season 3 was the weakest one, but it was still really good. A lot of the scenes are fantastic on their own and all the actors were great. It's just the overall story that felt kinda unsatisfying.
  • Mister Pink and Tigereyesxx like this

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:31 AM

Yup, season 3 was underwhelming, they seem to have run out of ideas and a lot of stuff was rehashed from the last series, strange how similar to Twin Peaks its becoming ,without the bizarre genius of Lynch of course.....Think the Cohen bros are very over rated now...

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

The Fargo TV series was created by Noah Hawley tho.

• Tigereyesxx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users