128 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

I remember blowing up my first Entity post-money wipe. My anus puckered as I saw "-$10,000.00" under my balance, LOL.

I swallowed Rockstar's efforts after the money wipe.  Glitched myself up to 20 million with the Adder+Rebel glitch, and now I keep a fully-modded Schwartzer in single player that I SP2MP every once in a while for 138K.

Rockstar's efforts were delicious.

• AlienTwo and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Your responses are as ridiculous as your common sense

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

Upset because your argument is flawed and I poked all kinds of hole in it?

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by GankThis110, 12 March 2014 - 11:34 PM.

I'm gonna dissect this response because it's so rife with logical fallacy that I can't coherently reply to this without simply calling you out for the asshole that you are.

You are missing the point entirely, (No I don't think I am pal, I think you're missing the point.) the challenge is in the missions, in the racing and the deathmatches. (Those game modes can be a challenge but they are far from the only challenge. Aquiring a fortune is the main challenge of GTAO, it's been the reward for every other GTA game in history. Building your criminal empire IS why you play GTA games)  They are limited fun for me. (Perhaps you bought the wrong game)  The real fun is in the PvP combat (This is complete bullsh*t. If PVP is what you find fun you could play deathmatches all day which in turns makes you cash, what you're really saying is Griefing other people and making the game not fun for them is what you enjoy doing. Congrats on being a complete dillhole.)  and the personalization of my character/wheels. (personalizing your vehicle and avatar is indeed a lot of fun. buying the more expensive sh*t  means you've earned the right to wear those badges by earning the money to do so. People like you have ruined that entire concept now)  For the fun I need this in-game currency and I honestly don't need a real-life simulator wherein my "fun" is playing a broke dude just grinding to get by, but never ahead. (perhaps you live your real life like you do your fake one. Like an asshole who expects to get everything without actually putting any effort into it. The result is a dreary depressing life full of unfulfilled dreams.)

So yeah, punch in that cheat code, I want to have fun with money. (no you don't, you want to have fun making other people miserable and don't want to have to pay for the right to do it like everyone else.) It doesn't hurt other players as you still need to have RP to get good weapons/upgrades, it just makes for less grinding on my part, I wasn't looking for a WoW experience when I bought the game. (If you weren't looking for this game which plays the way it's intended to be played then you should go play something else. Perhaps stick to GTA 4. It does hurt other players in the sense that you have an advantage over them in respect to weapons/upgrades/cars/military gear etc that those players don't have because they choose to play the way it's intended to be played.)

The reality here is that you're an asshole if you think what you're doing is justifiable. I paid real money to play this game and you make what I paid for worth less because you remove the value of my accomplishments. Beyond that, you should also just admit that what you're doing was wrong and it was wrong to others and you're basically an asshole for doing so. I'd have more respect for you if you just straight out stated that you're an asshole, you don't care about other people that play the game and you cheated. At least then I'd know you're honest.

Sounds like you need to worry less about your accomplishments in a video game and more about adding value to your own life. Just another smug prick who gets off over virtual grinding. Go back to WoW please.

Some people take this game to seriously.

They worry about their virtual Epeens because they are lacking in certain areas..

Can you say compensation?
  • ProblemChiild88 and AlienTwo like this

robboy18
  • robboy18

Snitch

• Members
  • Aland

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

Ordering a merryweather hit squad on anyone who even slightly looked at me the wrong way.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

or airstrikes that only kills yourself and not the ones you were aiming for :-D

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

I miss buying Adders, placing bombs in them, and placing them outside of the 400K apartment.  Then replacing that car with a Z-Type and doing the same thing.  Good times.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

i was glad when they took the money away, as it was too much and it removed the need and desire to play the game properly.

however, i do certainly look back on those times with great affection. free mode was incredible.

nobody really bothering with missions, so the lobbies were always full. everyone driving expensive cars, expending ammo without a care, bounties always 9k, mercenaries everywhere.

los santos was like a proper warzone for a few weeks and i absolutely loved it.

i met my benefactor in late december (and thanked him with a 'merry christmas' message) and was filled with seasonal cheer as a result. combined with the brief snow flurries and santa hats, those were fun times, for sure.

i enjoyed rearranging the cars in my garage, simply by purchasing new ones. i even tried giving away modded cars for a while (which didn't work most of the time) and needlessly purchased all of the pegasus vehicles (only use the choppers), simply because i could.

so yes, i do miss those times, but no, i don't want them back...

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

No i just love having a second job :facedesk:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users