Billionaire Days

128 replies to this topic
¥en
  • ¥en

The North Forgets

• Premium
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:14 PM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 12 March 2014 - 02:14 PM.

You still act like being a virtual billionaire actually meant something.

It only means you were weak and knew you couldnt be bothered to play the game as is.

Revel in the fact you HAD virtual money. Because its obvious those who are so into virtual wealth are shallow, broke jokes in real life.

Yeah I'm very broke in RL

You're the Master of the Universe, the All Seeing Eye.

I miss my virtual wealth so much, I'm really crying in RL.

For f*ck sake man, can't we have a pacific discussion here? Just share your opinion, no need to act like the badass you are.

No, we are only allowed to have Atlantic discussions in these parts.

Edit: Sorry. ;)

• zakace, Alien and andreuguerra like this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

You created a thread specifically for what I'm talking about nad.

You just don't get it.

It was worse seeing you little greedy fools all get hard-ons from being virtually "rich" and being able to do whatever you want.

It's obvious from responses, who has what priorities in life and who is just a child in a world where you're allowed to get away with murder. So you do. Then proceed to brag about it.

The discussion needs to be about how many pointless, attention whoring threads you create.

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

Being gifted billions= cheating you didn't work for it blah blah blah

Buying shark card= cheating...while technically you worked for it in reality to afford the card, however you did NOT work for it in the game

How's it any different.

So, according to your rationale, i'm a double cheater. However, according to Rockstar, i'm a Good Sport. Such a Good Sport in fact, that they regularly reward me $2000 for doing f*ck all. I guess I know which one i'd rather be.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Kracus, 12 March 2014 - 02:27 PM.

I'm gonna dissect this response because it's so rife with logical fallacy that I can't coherently reply to this without simply calling you out for the asshole that you are.

You are missing the point entirely, (No I don't think I am pal, I think you're missing the point.) the challenge is in the missions, in the racing and the deathmatches. (Those game modes can be a challenge but they are far from the only challenge. Aquiring a fortune is the main challenge of GTAO, it's been the reward for every other GTA game in history. Building your criminal empire IS why you play GTA games)  They are limited fun for me. (Perhaps you bought the wrong game)  The real fun is in the PvP combat (This is complete bullsh*t. If PVP is what you find fun you could play deathmatches all day which in turns makes you cash, what you're really saying is Griefing other people and making the game not fun for them is what you enjoy doing. Congrats on being a complete dillhole.)  and the personalization of my character/wheels. (personalizing your vehicle and avatar is indeed a lot of fun. buying the more expensive sh*t  means you've earned the right to wear those badges by earning the money to do so. People like you have ruined that entire concept now)  For the fun I need this in-game currency and I honestly don't need a real-life simulator wherein my "fun" is playing a broke dude just grinding to get by, but never ahead. (perhaps you live your real life like you do your fake one. Like an asshole who expects to get everything without actually putting any effort into it. The result is a dreary depressing life full of unfulfilled dreams.)

So yeah, punch in that cheat code, I want to have fun with money. (no you don't, you want to have fun making other people miserable and don't want to have to pay for the right to do it like everyone else.) It doesn't hurt other players as you still need to have RP to get good weapons/upgrades, it just makes for less grinding on my part, I wasn't looking for a WoW experience when I bought the game. (If you weren't looking for this game which plays the way it's intended to be played then you should go play something else. Perhaps stick to GTA 4. It does hurt other players in the sense that you have an advantage over them in respect to weapons/upgrades/cars/military gear etc that those players don't have because they choose to play the way it's intended to be played.)

The reality here is that you're an asshole if you think what you're doing is justifiable. I paid real money to play this game and you make what I paid for worth less because you remove the value of my accomplishments. Beyond that, you should also just admit that what you're doing was wrong and it was wrong to others and you're basically an asshole for doing so. I'd have more respect for you if you just straight out stated that you're an asshole, you don't care about other people that play the game and you cheated. At least then I'd know you're honest.

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

I miss the billionaire days. Never had to worry about going broke

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Premium
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

I'm gonna dissect this response because it's so rife with logical fallacy that I can't coherently reply to this without simply calling you out for the asshole that you are.

You are missing the point entirely, (No I don't think I am pal, I think you're missing the point.) the challenge is in the missions, in the racing and the deathmatches. (Those game modes can be a challenge but they are far from the only challenge. Aquiring a fortune is the main challenge of GTAO, it's been the reward for every other GTA game in history. Building your criminal empire IS why you play GTA games)  They are limited fun for me. (Perhaps you bought the wrong game)  The real fun is in the PvP combat (This is complete bullsh*t. If PVP is what you find fun you could play deathmatches all day which in turns makes you cash, what you're really saying is Griefing other people and making the game not fun for them is what you enjoy doing. Congrats on being a complete dillhole.)  and the personalization of my character/wheels. (personalizing your vehicle and avatar is indeed a lot of fun. buying the more expensive sh*t  means you've earned the right to wear those badges by earning the money to do so. People like you have ruined that entire concept now)  For the fun I need this in-game currency and I honestly don't need a real-life simulator wherein my "fun" is playing a broke dude just grinding to get by, but never ahead. (perhaps you live your real life like you do your fake one. Like an asshole who expects to get everything without actually putting any effort into it. The result is a dreary depressing life full of unfulfilled dreams.)

So yeah, punch in that cheat code, I want to have fun with money. (no you don't, you want to have fun making other people miserable and don't want to have to pay for the right to do it like everyone else.) It doesn't hurt other players as you still need to have RP to get good weapons/upgrades, it just makes for less grinding on my part, I wasn't looking for a WoW experience when I bought the game. (If you weren't looking for this game which plays the way it's intended to be played then you should go play something else. Perhaps stick to GTA 4. It does hurt other players in the sense that you have an advantage over them in respect to weapons/upgrades/cars/military gear etc that those players don't have because they choose to play the way it's intended to be played.)

The reality here is that you're an asshole if you think what you're doing is justifiable. I paid real money to play this game and you make what I paid for worth less because you remove the value of my accomplishments. Beyond that, you should also just admit that what you're doing was wrong and it was wrong to others and you're basically an asshole for doing so. I'd have more respect for you if you just straight out stated that you're an asshole, you don't care about other people that play the game and you cheated. At least then I'd know you're honest.

Wow dude... you have some serious pent-up aggression there.  Might want to start seeing someone about those issues... you wouldn't want to explode into red rage like that out in the real world someday, like a weird, old, cherry-candied Hulk.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

Well you know, next time you find a hobby you enjoy let me know what it is so I can drop by and make it less enjoyable for you.

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

Well you know, next time you find a hobby you enjoy let me know what it is so I can drop by and make it less enjoyable for you.

I like politics... try and make that less enjoyable.

You can't. 

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

Makes sense since you like cheating.

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:03 PM

Some people take this game to seriously.

• gnad.1992 and meatrocket8 like this

EddieSmithson
  • EddieSmithson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Ahhh those were the days.

First thing I bought was everything I possibly could. Last thing I bought was 18 Adders.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Something tells me if the situation was reversed and it was you being f*cked over by glitchers your responses would be quite different. But hey, we can't all have double standards like you do now can we?

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Yeah, I had a second character that just had adders in her garage, I cashed them in recently.

I need flip-flops to deal with all the sand from Kracus' vagina... it's literally everywhere.

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

To quote the 14 year old who just got GTA5 last week for his birthday, "Wait, what are you guys talking about... 'Billionaire Days?' What's going on?"

To quote myself hearing the 14 year old's quote, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

<sigh>

• Alien likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 12 March 2014 - 03:38 PM.

You created a thread specifically for what I'm talking about nad.

You just don't get it.

It was worse seeing you little greedy fools all get hard-ons from being virtually "rich" and being able to do whatever you want.

It's obvious from responses, who has what priorities in life and who is just a child in a world where you're allowed to get away with murder. So you do. Then proceed to brag about it.

The discussion needs to be about how many pointless, attention whoring threads you create.

So creating threads is being attention whore?

LOL nice logic

Ohhhh I get it. Maybe you mad because you're not able to create a thread that gets lots of replies?

post-13421-Will-Smith-DEAL-WITH-IT-doyl.

Some people take this game to seriously.

:^:

• Alien likes this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Yeah cos getting a "hot" topic is sooo cool. I wish my attention whoring stretched so far...

f*cking gonad, you just keep getting stupider.

Keep it up tho. I enjoy making you look as stupid as you really are.

Trying to hide your stupidness may work for other stupid forumers, but not me.
  • gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

Yeah cos getting a "hot" topic is sooo cool. I wish my attention whoring stretched so far...

f*cking gonad, you just keep getting stupider.

Keep it up tho. I enjoy making you look as stupid as you really are.

Trying to hide your stupidness may work for other stupid forumers, but not me.

Keep it up because it's working!!

kiss.jpg

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I had over 1 billion dollars. I thought it was pretty cool. NOW I only have 11 million dollars, but the games is still fun...
  • gnad.1992 and Alien like this

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

How in the hell does the amount of money I have ruin your game play? Makes no f*cking sense.

(Lets just say there were never any exploits and everyone earned their money legit.)

For someone that buys the game a year later after its release and majority of the people are LVL 120 and above, have all guns, all pegaus vehicles, have millions earned, all clothing, masks etc etc. Then there is you, a LVL 1 because you just bought the game and are about to play it for the first time a year later after release. Does it still affect your game experince? Ya know since everyone else has WAY more money then you and already pretty much own everything in the game.

The only f*cking way it can possibly ruin your game experience is that no one is playing missions. So its harder for you to get a mission started that requires more than one person.

But that can't be the case because when I had billions I had no problems playing missions still.

Someone constantly blowing your sh*t up in Free Roam, so what they have the money to pay your insurance. Someone constantly killing you, if you played GTAIV I dont even wanna f*cking hear it. What did you really expect? Leave and join a new session.

God mode

Tank round shooting fire trucks

wall/building glitching

glitching in peoples garages and still shooting them

those are things that ruin other peoples game experince cause theres no way to counter those.

The amount of money in my bank doesn't ruin it for you. Its not like there isn't anyway of making money yourself AT ALL.

• gnad.1992, SCS_Skreamies and Alien like this

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Those times were way more fun than they're now.

• gnad.1992 likes this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

I stayed in invite only during that time, and didn't ruin my game.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 12 March 2014 - 07:00 PM.

How in the hell does the amount of money I have ruin your game play? Makes no f*cking sense.

(Lets just say there were never any exploits and everyone earned their money legit.)

For someone that buys the game a year later after its release and majority of the people are LVL 120 and above, have all guns, all pegaus vehicles, have millions earned, all clothing, masks etc etc. Then there is you, a LVL 1 because you just bought the game and are about to play it for the first time a year later after release. Does it still affect your game experince? Ya know since everyone else has WAY more money then you and already pretty much own everything in the game.

The only f*cking way it can possibly ruin your game experience is that no one is playing missions. So its harder for you to get a mission started that requires more than one person.

But that can't be the case because when I had billions I had no problems playing missions still.

Someone constantly blowing your sh*t up in Free Roam, so what they have the money to pay your insurance. Someone constantly killing you, if you played GTAIV I dont even wanna f*cking hear it. What did you really expect? Leave and join a new session.

God mode

wall/building glitching

those are things that ruin other peoples game experince cause theres no way to counter those.

The amount of money in my bank doesn't ruin it for you. Its not like there isn't anyway of making money yourself AT ALL.

Those times were way more fun than they're now.

:^: :^: :^:

• Alien likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

God mode

wall/building glitching

It affects gameplay in a number of ways.

1. It provides whoever cheated with unlimited ammo. Ever race a GTA race where some douchebag is spamming sticky bombs? yeah that's annoying and if they hadn't glitched millions you wouldn't see that as often because it doesn't make sense to spam 20k in stickies for a race that wins you 2k. This also applies in free roam.

2. whoever cheated now has all the upgrades unlocks that they can get for their level when they level. This applies to weapons and cars, it also means you can afford any car you want.

3. Military hardware is now fully available to whoever cheats while others may not have access to tanks and buzzards so easily.

These are some of the key ways that it affects gameplay for other people.

Now I see that your argument is about someone who joins a year from now when a lot of people have already purchased all this stuff. Here's the thing though, I earned the right to shoot you with an RPG if I choose to do so. I've earned the right to waste 1k in ammo if I choose to do so. That's the difference. You didn't earn anything by cheating thus you don't value anything you have whereas those that earned it do and the fact you didn't earn it is what makes it unfair.

Aside from how it's unfair you're also sh*tting on other people who paid real money to play the game by having to play with you because they don't want to and they shouldn't have to. You're forcing this on them, not the other way around, have a little respect for your fellow players since they're showing you that same respect. It's f*cking rude and if you get your panties in a bunch cause I'm calling you out on it and I'm being rude to you it's your own damn fault.

Now back to your point, if someone joins the game a year from now and starts the game do you know what's going to happen? If they join races or deathmatches they're going to be paired up with people who are roughly their level with their skill. As long as those people aren't glitching billions everyone should have a good time and progress through the game the way it was meant to be played. Does that mean you'll never meet someone that's higher level than you? Of course not, that's part of the game and those players earned the right to grief the noob if they want to but you know what? Most players, if they haven't cheated will know how difficult it is when you're that level and instead of griefing them they might instead offer to help or just let them do their own thing. Because they aren't cheating assholes.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

So what... we'll always have thousands of hackers doing bad things.. all the time..

• Alien likes this

Alien
  • Alien

• Premium
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

So what... we'll always have thousands of hackers doing bad things.. all the time..

And less bad things, like glitching money.

I earned that glitched money by using the rules of the game-world to my advantage to better enjoy my game I paid my money for that I also earned, using the rules of the real-world to my advantage.

• gnad.1992 likes this

GrifterSix
  • GrifterSix

BAMF- CHURCH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Billionaire days were enjoyable but any vehicle in garage era was fun as f*ck.

Oh hell yeah

I think i switched out my garage every other day.

Well first of all there seems to be some many whiners on this forum.

If you dont like glitches or hacked money fine.... But the holier than thou attitude is tiresome.

The way it all comes off is " If your a expoliter/ glitcher  your not a real gamer".  What a Joke...who drives, flies or shoots better? Bet it has nothing to do with how you got your money.

To some the grind is the fun part...good for you. For others its looking down off the mountain peak.

I loved glitches and exploits so long as it  didnt mean godmoding or other actions that had no counter...Why because they made me feel like crook.

I felt like I was bending the system over, spitting on its tight little orifice  and thrusting home. Helluva Rush!

The missions and events got boring...But grinding that cash... Getting Illicit gains ... Running a crew  that was posh; now that was fun.

Later I even became a good Samaritan and gave cars away ,help people get started, came to the aide of folks...like a real reformed pillar of society. ;)

I was given over 8 Billion....I bought everything... enjoyed everything and reveled in everything to excess.

Ultimately i got banned for 4 weeks.  I kept everything I  bought and R*  left me with a cool 40 million and a record of100's millions spent  that now masks everything.

And for those of you who will surely try to hate, what do I care ...I got mine!

Do I miss it...No. Billions were too much and everyone had it.  Im glad R*  cleaned most account. Its not as much fun when EVERYONE has money :)

But what did I do for  those 4 weeks? Oh yeah, I busted out my Backup Profile and used the  XP exploit to make him my same level. I then grinded him 20 million.

I got out of the cheater pool and I tucked him back away for a rainy day just in case with a nice garage and a 2nd Character with a garage full of adders.

Now Im retired... I cruise around  in my nice cars/ jets/boats/ etc,  I get into fights and overall have a good time and never once do I have to say "I wish I had..."

I hear about new glitches and know how to do most of them.  I do not participate anymore because  I do not have the need. 

But maybe if there was something new and exciting  Id pull a  Micheal and slip out of retirement.

"You're best, losers always complain about doing their best while winners go home and F*** the prom queen" Sean Connery "The Rock"

Ever heard of sentences?

Technically it should read " Have you ever heard of sentences?"

But hey ...I aint no nazi....LMAO

• Alien likes this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

Tank sniping was actually fun then and you could sit in a lobby for hours with tanks everywhere to snipe. Last time i played, i probably sat on a rooftop for a good 40 minutes before quiting.

GrifterSix
  • GrifterSix

BAMF- CHURCH!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Just like in real life having money just plain makes you BETTER than other people.

* Sets the troll bait and waits*

• gnad.1992 likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

It was stupid fun, but I can't say I miss it. One night a friend and I were in a dead lobby. We'd steal/jack random vehicles, fully mod them, race them, then leave them there. By the time we got bored the streets were lined with modded, uninsured vehicles. We left several million dollars worth of cars on the map when we logged off, LOL. I walked around with several million in cash in my pockets because there was absolutely no reason not to. I kept Merryweather afloat because I'd call in the mercenaries at the drop of a hat.

Good times, but there was no incentive to do anything. I was shrugging off million dollar bounties. I did missions solely for fun or when I was bored. When I logged on and saw $500k where $6.5B used to be, I was actually happy. I had a reason to play again. I remember blowing up my first Entity post-money wipe. My anus puckered as I saw "-$10,000.00" under my balance, LOL.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by ProblemChiild88, 12 March 2014 - 08:40 PM.

1. It provides whoever cheated with unlimited ammo. Ever race a GTA race where some douchebag is spamming sticky bombs? yeah that's annoying and if they hadn't glitched millions you wouldn't see that as often because it doesn't make sense to spam 20k in stickies for a race that wins you 2k. This also applies in free roam.

You can have unlimited ammo too, go do a job and buy it. Only advantage they have is that they aleady have the money and can afford it on the spot(how is it different if they earned the money legit or bought a shark card). That's no real advantage.. People were spamming stickies in Free Roam but so what, again change sessions or play invite only. Race that only pays out 2k? Blame yourself for wasting time doing that when I can rob a store in 30secs and get more, or start getting pissed at R* for putting out sh*tty payouts. Also maybe only start jobs if you are the host, then next round kick the ass hole.

2. whoever cheated now has all the upgrades unlocks that they can get for their level when they level. This applies to weapons and cars, it also means you can afford any car you want.

You must be talking about RP glitching, from what I gathered this topic is about the money gifting. When it comes to gifted money, upgrades do not matter because you still have to be of rank to access it. Money does not unlock upgrades, LVL does.  Even still this does not affect game play. I was LVL 20 and was still holding my own againts people with rockets and mini guns. Start to strategize better againts higher rank players or avoid them completely is my advice.

3. Military hardware is now fully available to whoever cheats while others may not have access to tanks and buzzards so easily.

Again refer to my answer/suggestion to your #2 argument.

These are some of the key ways that it affects gameplay for other people.

Now I see that your argument is about someone who joins a year from now when a lot of people have already purchased all this stuff. Here's the thing though, I earned the right to shoot you with an RPG if I choose to do so. I've earned the right to waste 1k in ammo if I choose to do so. That's the difference. You didn't earn anything by cheating thus you don't value anything you have whereas those that earned it do and the fact you didn't earn it is what makes it unfair.

So what if you earned it, I mean I agree its cool and nice an all to earn things, but really who gives a sh*t. You earned the right to RPG me? Go ahead. You earned the right to spend 1k in ammo? Go ahead lol. This does not affect my game play or experience in anyway. I will either find other ways to kill you or I will level up to use the weapons you use.

Aside from how it's unfair you're also sh*tting on other people who paid real money to play the game by having to play with you because they don't want to and they shouldn't have to. You're forcing this on them, not the other way around, have a little respect for your fellow players since they're showing you that same respect. It's f*cking rude and if you get your panties in a bunch cause I'm calling you out on it and I'm being rude to you it's your own damn fault.

BTW I also paid real money for my copy, in fact I stood in line for 3 hours to get a ticket and then came back at midnight to get my copy. Im not forcing anyone to play with me. That's why there is that option for gta online solo session or invite only, USE IT. Respect? This isn't a real world Job/School enviorment, I dont have to respect you. This is a virtual online game world where I can kill you all my heart desires or until you leave. You get no respect lol. This isn't The Sims, go play that. This is GRAND THEFT AUTO, you play a Criminal, you kill people, kidnap people, steal peoples f*cking cars. Are you serious?

Now back to your point, if someone joins the game a year from now and starts the game do you know what's going to happen? If they join races or deathmatches they're going to be paired up with people who are roughly their level with their skill. As long as those people aren't glitching billions everyone should have a good time and progress through the game the way it was meant to be played. Does that mean you'll never meet someone that's higher level than you? Of course not, that's part of the game and those players earned the right to grief the noob if they want to but you know what? Most players, if they haven't cheated will know how difficult it is when you're that level and instead of griefing them they might instead offer to help or just let them do their own thing. Because they aren't cheating assholes.

Possibly, they will get matched up with other players within there LVL range. Then again they could be in free mode and get an random invite from higher LVL players. Other player offering to help is a rare occasion, for most you are more likely to walk outside and find $20 rolling down the street in the wind.

My answers are in bold and underlined.

I guess real life is unfair too because so many people out there cheat the system and have millions to billions in their bank accounts. Or those that are born into a wealthy family, DAMN THOSE GIFTED :lol: CHEATERS.

In the real world there are many ways to get what others have or what you desire, work and grind for it.

GTA: Online- work and grind for it, who gives a f*ck how the next person got their money, need to be worrying about how you gonna get yours.

• gnad.1992 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users