[SA|REL] Tuning Mod by Junior_Djjr

100 replies to this topic
Retz
  • Retz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

create a request thread will be great! where i can create this?

btw:
a guy converted to me 30 spoilers of NFS MW (2005)
IMG0168A.jpg
ah, all peoples need to use a limit adjuster to can add much parts, if don't use limit adjuster only can add, i think of 15-20 parts
here a limit adjuster configured by me:
http://bmsparts.blog...juniordjjr.html

when i finish the 0.9.3 of Tuning Mod i will start to create a system of store the tuned cars (i already have idea to how create this, thats a sh*t but ok)

when you release
Tuning Mod 0.9.3?

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

when you release
Tuning Mod 0.9.3?

When its ready, and not before .. ?

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

BMS - Brazilian Modding Studio

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

↑yes...........

will be nice to create a drag cars
1509726_290910567731087_1357368096_n.jpg

i added a scissor doors too (Silent helped me on this)
galler10.jpg
  • Silent, TJGM and In45do like this

Retz
  • Retz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

↑yes...........

will be nice to create a drag cars
1509726_290910567731087_1357368096_n.jpg

i added a scissor doors too (Silent helped me on this)
galler10.jpg

Verry cool bro

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

dat scissor doors :nervous:

about limit adjuster things, i think you can include it (with some parts too) on the next release of this mod ..

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:38 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 02 April 2014 - 03:46 AM.

↑ a guys may be use other limit adjuster... and NEVER can put in download of mod things like: limit adjuster, cleo library, asi loader, newopcodes etc... cause if this things will be actualized in the future, the download of mod will need to actualized too with new version of this things... thats a error of much modders, even like Izerli, a incredible modder but make this error

@methodunderg i will create a request thread when i finish this new version :p

updates: now will use up to 1000 slots each .ini, and the inis now have a independent folder to more organization
now you can add a name of .dff in the ini to load (but need the .ide yet!)
;
[SLOTS]
START = 1
END = 100
;
[EXTRAS]
Extra1 = 14644
Extra2 = supercharger
Extra3 = fbmp_a_s
Extra4 = 14648
Extra5 = 14649
(...)
;)

Fabio (fabio3 here in gtaforums) helped me with get of entities of hierarchy of vehicle... and the "search" now gets the childs of chassis_dummy too, have some bugs, but i will released the 0.9.3 of tuning mod with this beta of desinstalation of parts... have bugs, but is VEEEEEEERY useful
  • Methical likes this

Ben.Heartagram
  • Ben.Heartagram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

looks nice, but whats about the release? :)

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

looks nice, but whats about the release? :)

when its ready.....................
  • Methical likes this

Retz
  • Retz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

any update?

Rizky Rizaldi
  • Rizky Rizaldi

IMasterFX's another Nick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Uh... is this normal?

gZmLyyR.jpg

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 06 April 2014 - 05:22 PM.

↑ yes, and I thought cool :) haha

and have problem in collision of ground, is slightly off the ground, but this problem is from original model of gta... is local is original and don't used by game, have some bugs, but ok

about progress
img01117.jpg
the 0.9.3 is almost ready
can use 1000 slots each 10 .ini (now in new folder)
can use the name of .dff inside .ini
can enable/disable all dff parts of car [beta] (incluing parts of you installed)
can install scissor doors (in front or back)
can install halogen lights (like xenon, but only change the color of headlight... used in original cars like turismo etc)
and others things like visual improvements, some anti-crash in the change of parts and checking your .exe version (only works with crack 1.0 US Hoodlum)
...i think only

Author: Junior_Djjr
Main helps: LINK/2012 and Wesser
other helps: Thay, Silent and Fabio
Icons: Meck
  • Methical, Silent, darthvader20011 and 3 others like this

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

Looking forward to testing new version :^:

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 07 April 2014 - 05:45 AM.

finally...

DOWNLOAD
  • Ben.Heartagram likes this

Retz
  • Retz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

finally...

DOWNLOAD

yeah finally released , btw im verry like the desinstall feature :D

Ben.Heartagram
  • Ben.Heartagram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by Ben.Heartagram, 07 April 2014 - 02:47 PM.

BEFORE:
fortune.jpg

AFTER:

gallery30_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

(Fortune)

Amazing mod.........

_F_
  • _F_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hey do you think you could add extra dummies the same way you add tuning parts? For example the hookup dummy from utility truck to Yosemite for example and then tow the utility trailer with Yosemite?

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Noob on blackout

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

@_F_ - I think that Junior said it before, but whatever. No, it's not that easy to do. The hook is scripted more idiotically (Ya know, R*), and it needs a dummy (and another mesh) inside model, and (hardcoded) flag, that indicates car to have that hook.

@Junior_Djjr - I've finally tested it (latest version works on CLEO 4.1), and it seems that performance tuning (except tires - more grippy, and turbo - a sound) gives no effect. I was happy, when I saw maxed V-max in my Infernus... But still 221km/h. WTF?

BTW: I can convert some Juiced 2 parts, if you want

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

Hey do you think you could add extra dummies the same way you add tuning parts? For example the hookup dummy from utility truck to Yosemite for example and then tow the utility trailer with Yosemite?

thats impossible to make with no modded gta, the Steering/Dashboard have a function to you add a such dummy and then any car can have the hook function

but.... WHAT NAME OF DUMMY? i can make this for tuning mod, but i don't know what name to put in dummy, and i don't know if really this will work

@_F_ - I think that Junior said it before, but whatever. No, it's not that easy to do. The hook is scripted more idiotically (Ya know, R*), and it needs a dummy (and another mesh) inside model, and (hardcoded) flag, that indicates car to have that hook.

@Junior_Djjr - I've finally tested it (latest version works on CLEO 4.1), and it seems that performance tuning (except tires - more grippy, and turbo - a sound) gives no effect. I was happy, when I saw maxed V-max in my Infernus... But still 221km/h. WTF?

BTW: I can convert some Juiced 2 parts, if you want

man, the game have a big problem, when edit the acceleration and max speed in handling of car, crashes the game after such actions, like run fast and collision of other car etc

i found a solution of max speed don't crashes, i'm tested, some guy said about bugs, but ok... about acceleration i don't found a solution yet .-.

then..... the tuning mod uses things like change the physics of car + boosts of handling to run fast

in the forum of my team a guy shared a graphic status with speed each second of car etc with each turbo, have a "little big" difference .-. then... this is only turbo, don't make the car run at 300 km/h LOL

(the brakes don't works to you too?)

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:58 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 08 April 2014 - 12:59 AM.

crash fixed after entered in the game or exit from the safe house (occuredd this in some peoples)

ah, @Ben.Heartagram, use the Den_Spb neon mod and the car gets perfect! :)

Rizky Rizaldi
  • Rizky Rizaldi

IMasterFX's another Nick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by Rizky Rizaldi, 08 April 2014 - 09:03 AM.

crash fixed after entered in the game or exit from the safe house (occuredd this in some peoples)

I just wanted to report this bug, LOL.

Edit:

Spoiler

Get crashed but...

No scripts loaded?

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 08 April 2014 - 04:18 PM.

@__@

more problems for Deji not for me  :p (i hope lel)

have no sense to not load anything, crashed when the game starts? after appears the player?

sometimes cleo 4.3 crashes here when i start the game, the log have errors in load of files, but i  start the game again and all works

Ben.Heartagram
  • Ben.Heartagram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

haha i did a paintjob from objects

Screenshot_8_4_2014_21_14_03_473.png

• Silent, Worship and Junior_Djjr like this

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Love the possibilities! but in the next version, try to make it so you can save the car in the garage without losing the objects on it.

87sZ9.png

After saving and reloading, i lost this beautiful piece of art.

• Masny and LINK/2012 like this

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Love the possibilities! but in the next version, try to make it so you can save the car in the garage without losing the objects on it.
87sZ9.png

After saving and reloading, i lost this beautiful piece of art.

So majestic.

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

LOOOOOL

btw: i'm working now in a game with my friends, after i make some starts parts of game i will return to work in tuning mod to make a function of save the cars

don't hurry, i will not abandon the mod ;)

IGnoTon
  • IGnoTon

Your free trial of life has expired

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

This is unreal! Troughout reading these 3 pages I kept humming to myself: Omg omg...

If a possibility like this could be ported to MTA, I can only imagine how popula this mod will become.

You could make a fortune out of it! Think about it, multiplayer community is big and demanding, and these are the creations that can revoliutionise certain aspects of the game!

Sir, I applaud you, loud and clear, I hope you can hear me. I'll definetely try this out as soon as I can, and give you a few creations ;p

• Junior_Djjr likes this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 16 April 2014 - 07:30 PM.

This is unreal! Troughout reading these 3 pages I kept humming to myself: Omg omg...

If a possibility like this could be ported to MTA, I can only imagine how popula this mod will become.

You could make a fortune out of it! Think about it, multiplayer community is big and demanding, and these are the creations that can revoliutionise certain aspects of the game!

Sir, I applaud you, loud and clear, I hope you can hear me. I'll definetely try this out as soon as I can, and give you a few creations ;p

haha thanks man

and i think of this can be ported to MTA, easy, only sharing the structure of vehicle, like clump, atomics, frames etc, cause all objects is inside of the model of car, if the server share this things, all players will see your customization! (may use more internet connection too)

i may be wrong, but another more experienced mta person that can confirm this for me
and maybe someone create?? :3

IGnoTon
  • IGnoTon

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by IGnoTon, 18 April 2014 - 10:25 AM.

My first attempt :)
Comet GT or something.

I got some feedback also:

• Adding Reset position/scale/rotation option would be useful.
  • Deinstalling a part just hides it, when you repair the car it shows up again.
  • I found the rotation and scale button combinations quite hard. But maybe that's just me.

5tvya1.jpg

vde3cj.jpg

20s7lf9.jpg

• Ben.Heartagram likes this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

Adding Reset position/scale/rotation option would be useful.
Deinstalling a part just hides it, when you repair the car it shows up again.
I found the rotation and scale button combinations quite hard. But maybe that's just me.in scale have the option to reset, only using S+SHIFT/CTRL (really, i don't remember the exactly keys LOL press something like this and look at side>)
...when repair the car, all parts is reacreated .-. is a sh*t........
and about keys, is impossible to make a easy thing, with the time you will adapt with the keys @_@

IGnoTon
  • IGnoTon

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

Adding Reset position/scale/rotation option would be useful.
Deinstalling a part just hides it, when you repair the car it shows up again.
I found the rotation and scale button combinations quite hard. But maybe that's just me.in scale have the option to reset, only using S+SHIFT/CTRL (really, i don't remember the exactly keys LOL press something like this and look at side>)
...when repair the car, all parts is reacreated .-. is a sh*t........
and about keys, is impossible to make a easy thing, with the time you will adapt with the keys @_@

Now that I had some thought on it, I made out that toggling specific actions would be easier. Something close to NFS Carbon decal menu.
For instance: toggle movement: arrows for X and Y, page up/down for Z. And then same for scale and rotation. On my opinion that would make more sence.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users