[SA|REL] Tuning Mod by Junior_Djjr

SA Released
408 replies to this topic
Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:45 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 14 hours ago.

tuning-mod-gta-awards-big.png

A idea I had as a child. I started in 2012 where still "BMS Sound Shop", and from there I was gaining experience and improving this mod to the current level.

1logo.png

Tuning Mod is a sandbox mod cleo where the limit is your creativity.

Watch this beautiful video showing a "bit" from this mod:

In video include english screens of the mod, different from images below.
Here's a video showing step by step the building of a tuning car. It's fully english and great to know how this mod works:

It's the current world's biggest mod cleo. A multitude of utilities and tricks you will spend weeks to explore all mod. And because it is a free sandbox it is a mod for fun eternity.
gta-sa-tuning-mod-cleo-djjr.jpg

You can add parts in any vehicle - cars, motorcycles, bicycles, airplanes, helicopters, boats, trailers - anywhere - some detail on the hood, change the bicycles pedal, motorcycle exhaust, change the handlebars, propellers etc. - and modifying the part as you want - move, rotate, stretch, change size, invert, center, even deformation in four dimensions and paint the part with RBG color and transparency - with all convenience - undo command, save/load position, command modes and cameras, in-game tips, facilities to change the wheels, .ini files easily configurable for you to add new parts, CTRL+C and CTRL+V commands in various parts within the mod etc.

It is a mod for any person: tuning lovers; those who like to free the imagination/creativity; who just want to do simple touches to make the cars different; who wants to tune bikes; drift lovers; automotive sound etc...

In addition to the focus - that is to add any game model in your vehicle - in cars you can also lower/raise/tilt the suspension, shorten/tighten/soften the springs, change wheel size, install 4 types of turbos with BOV sounds and different performances, included 4 types of tires with different wear and stabilities, 4 types of brakes with different sides and powers, install doors opening up, among other non-exclusive things to cars like bluish lights, change behavior of exhaust smokes, let vehicle stronger, change engine sound, change handling, change all 4 color variations, hide any part of the vehicle, etc...

Even a status footer (hold TAB to see) showing information from your vehicle as acceleration, speed, stability, damage, each tire wear, traction, fuel type, weight and value of your vehicle in which changes according to the parts installed, damage and more.
In cars, you have even a tire wear system with realistic calculations, where the wear does losing grip, and in the end, the tire ends up bursting.

Together with Enhanced Functions, you can apply functions in the parts you added, as spinners, scoop opening, vibrating speakers etc.

gta-sa-tuning-mod-cleo.jpg
— print of version 2.1 with Grid Garage

What's new in v2?
  • Script almost recreated from scratch, now highly optimized, stable, light, agile.
  • Advanced interface like no other mod currently has.
  • Dismount: Take parts of any vehicle to put on another. Yes, you can set up a Monster Infernus, add Buffalo's hood, mix FCR-900 with Sanchez and NRG-500 etc. And if you download a car for example has a separate engine, you can get his engine to use in another car! This goes for literally any part that is separated from the others.
  • And really I hope you never have a crash using this mod, but even if it passes this, the autosave system will save your project!
gta-sa-tuning-mod-v2-1.jpg
What's new in v2.1?
-- Fixes:
  • Fixed save game stopped working after you save it with the mod. Thanks to Fabio for help.
  • Fix crash shortly after loading a saved vehicle.
  • Fixed a major bug that could cause crashes and handling bugs after a while playing, or random crash to appear the first car on the street.
  • Fixed the loading of a vehicle that does not have all the necessary components installed in you game where it did not load properly and even crash when trying to load a saved vehicle.
  • Fixed when creating a car with body ("chassis") from another and to save and load ports reappear and no more hiding.
  • Fixed load order of the parts of a saved vehicle, will now be in the same order when you saved it. This will fix problems as you take care of the parts with transparency work properly but when saved and loaded the car were wrong again. Another example is the use of "Holes" problems loading a saved car and "Holes" stop working were fixed.
  • Fixed paintable parts in the secondary colors, tertiary and quaternary not functioning in some cases.
  • Fixed parts with transparency making the car disappear behind, for example the lowrider roof.
  • Fixed CTRL+V crashing with parts bigger names than 16 letters. Remember that the mod is now compatible with parts names with up to 19 letters. In the previous version I said 24, but the game only supports 19.
  • Fixed models above ID limit being loaded as if they existed.
  • Fixed camera mouse entering under the ground while in a car. The camera pointing a part continues into the ground as this have some usefulness.
  • Fixed all the parts back to appear when you try to make it appear one or repair the car with HESOYAM cheat - a bug that happened with some people to enable the "no visible damage", and with all persons that change the car's handling and soon then go to "Manage".
-- Additions:
  • Added ability to increase the size of the wheel of the collision, so now you can install bigger rims without sinking to the ground.
  • Add loading menu of saved vehicles, which shows information such as date of save and car author, you can delete .tmv files ingame etc.
  • Added saved vehicle loading mode compatible with SAMP, which loads over your current car rather than creating a new one, so players still see your car - but not its parts, of course. Read about holding the button J. Also compatible with missions.
  • Added a new more advanced way of selecting parts from another vehicle. This new mode is without limits and incompatibilities, by doing so you never have problems selecting parts with long names, or not unique, or parts that were before not selectable.
  • Added ability to add parts in the .ini all within the game. For example, you load a part using CTRL+V or entering (G), and then press CTRL+A to add it in the current selected INI.
  • Added cars reflection mode, allowing you to install parts with the same reflections as cars.
  • Added support specular highlighting.
  • Added support parts with painted materials without needing to use textures.
  • Added possibility to use vehicle.txd textures without needing to be within the part .txd.
  • Added alpha/transparency/mask correction mode.
  • Added position and animation setting for player in the garage, so you can change the position and animation that CJ is in every garage.
  • Added parts count added to the "Manage" screen.
  • Added ability to open/close doors on the "Manage".
  • Added the .dff name appearing in the screen to select a part. For this, you need to use the .dff name in the .ini instead of ID, but what appears will be the ID number.
  • Added detection if you have two or more Tuning Mod installed at the same time, thus warning the player and avoiding pass (big) problems. (Only works for the current and future versions, and Intro = 1 in the .ini)
  • Added the command "Z" when accept the installation of the part. Hold Z while accepting the installation to create the same part on the other side of the vehicle.
  • Added random songs. So, songs randomly passing instead of linear.
  • Added accents on letters. (in portuguese version).
gta-sa-mad-max-tuning-mod.jpg

And of course, your project can be saved and even shared with your friends!

tuning-mod-gta-sa.jpg

Success in Brazil and other Latin countries.
Click to enter Tuning Mod Facebook group
If you are not accepted within 24 hours, let me know in any way as a PM in GTAForums. I do this to prevent spammers.

Click to download parts for Tuning Mod
In mod blog also there / there will be some tutorials and tricks, as the mod is full of secrets.

Author: Junior_Djjr

Thanks to:
Wesser - For the great help in add-part system in vehicles.
DK22Pac - Creation of TM.asi to store information on parts and his github.
Fabio - Additions in TM.asi, helps and change wheel size system.
LINK/2012 - Help in IndieVehHandling.cs and others.
Thayná - Helps in vehicle save system.
Meck - Icons of turbo, tire and brake.
Adnan - BOV sounds from NFS / Forza.
Deji - Clipboard.cleo
IDB contributors - In which it is a great help for everyone.
Members of the Tuning Mod group on facebook and others who supported and waited for this project.

Version: v2.1 rc4
DOWNLOAD

You can also support this project by donating any amount. Maybe one day we will be in MTA: SA!
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

฿: 1CPCcHggGfqH1SyuPDLpKHagWfsxumPg5j
  • Wesser, Alt, Speccy and 39 others like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

Scion Of The Flame

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

I like this mod but it hasn't some featurdes listed in the log and in video :(. BTW this mod iz awesome!

Pls delete this acc
  • Pls delete this acc

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

Works on ImVehFt/Active Dashboard 3.2.1? btw, I've been waiting for this kind of mod to GTA SA since I played NFS Underground 2.

Great work!

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

Scissor doors upgrade would be great :p
  • Snoops27 and .Blok like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

Scion Of The Flame

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Works on ImVehFt/Active Dashboard 3.2.1? btw, I've been waiting for this kind of mod to GTA SA since I played NFS Underground 2.
Great work!

I think it works with ImVehFT, as I have it with this mod. BTW It would be cool if you add color changing and, if possible, setting a second color on car, how Banshee has.

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Would see more performance upgrades like in GTA V. And also not adding new shop to each city but replace standard SA Tuning Shops.

• damiann69 likes this

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:19 PM Edited by dxivilea, 10 March 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Wow man this is amazing. I love the tires upgrade and the brake upgrade too. And btw the 'turbo' and 'turbo sound' is not actually turbo. It is a blow off valve

this is BOV(blow off valve)

http://www.youtube.c...F62wEk3Pw#t=131

this is turbo

http://www.youtube.c...Oe10sbmSlE#t=28

Maybe you could also get a sample of turbo sound and make it play on top of the original sound when the car reaches higher revs

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 10 March 2014 - 07:58 PM.

I like this mod but it hasn't some featurdes listed in the log and in video :(. BTW this mod iz awesome!

?

what features don't have? edit: lol i remember of a feature of i don't put here, is the use of pay n spray or cleo opcode of repair a tire, will renew the tire wear for each tire of used the opcode :3

and i think of works imvehft etc, cause this add a part (dummy etc) in the model of car, is like edit the car in zmodeler, but in game :p

if don't work, may be the imvehft etc was made to don't "refresh" the "what vehicles have the function?" ...this may be fixed with simple actualization of imvehft/dashboard mod, anyway, i think of work, anyone tested?

Phnx.
  • Phnx.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

ZR-350 + this mod + normal TransFender + HD Wheels mod = ... THIS!

AUdKGiF.jpg

• Snoops27 likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

Scion Of The Flame

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

?
what features don't have? edit: lol i remember of a feature of i don't put here, is the use of pay n spray or cleo opcode of repair a tire, will renew the tire wear for each tire of used the opcode :3

and i think of works imvehft etc, cause this add a part (dummy etc) in the model of car, is like edit the car in zmodeler, but in game :p
if don't work, may be the imvehft etc was made to don't "refresh" the "what vehicles have the function?" ...this may be fixed with simple actualization of imvehft/dashboard mod, anyway, i think of work, anyone tested?
Not only that, and the model scaling... BTW this mod is the best script that I've seen, along with BMS Sound mod :)

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

@phoenixShine LOL fail

?

Not only that, and the model scaling... BTW this mod is the best script that I've seen, along with BMS Sound mod :)

the scale of model i forgot to put in the interface, but i aready fixed this yesterday and put in the comands interface in right "[S] Size"

then... is this, is using "S" key

gta-s137.jpg

and BMS Sound, i think of the "tuning mod" is the new bms sound, have all and much more, only don't have the shop... and the functions like vibrating speakers and others, i will make by EnhFuncs ;)

@all

use your imaginations to create a creative cars, change the numbers of .ini or model new models for install

gta-s132.jpg

feel free to put here your screenshots :B

madleg
  • madleg

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

please, dont use 03F0: 0

Pls delete this acc
  • Pls delete this acc

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

It would be great if the performance mod use different database...

e.g. on handling.cfg: handling.cfg (original), handling_1.cfg, handling_2.cfg, and handling_3.cfg.

but, I think again... "The current version of the mod only works for cars, trucks etc, does not work for bikes, aircraft and boats...",  there will be a conflict on not-adapted vehicles, right?

Great work!

I think it works with ImVehFT, as I have it with this mod. BTW It would be cool if you add color changing and, if possible, setting a second color on car, how Banshee has.

agreed... but the secondary color itself comes from vehicle.

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

Can you help me? When I use this mod the game crashes when I drive the car 'bravura'.

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

please, dont use 03F0: 0

...'cause?

Can you help me? When I use this mod the game crashes when I drive the car 'bravura'.

only bravura? you can use scrlog and pass the .log for me? .-.
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23846

It would be great if the performance mod use different database...
e.g. on handling.cfg: handling.cfg (original), handling_1.cfg, handling_2.cfg, and handling_3.cfg.

but, I think again... "The current version of the mod only works for cars, trucks etc, does not work for bikes, aircraft and boats...",  there will be a conflict on not-adapted vehicles, right?

good idea, but i don't know how... and, need to create a line for turbo 1, and turbo 2, and turbo 3, and turbo 4, and the line for turbo 1 + tire 1, and turbo 1 + tire 2 etc... (or not?)

anyway, editing the max vel and aceleration of handling.cfg the game crashes, i put boosts, and edited the drag physic of the car to make it run fast and the game dont crashed (others thinks like drag and low/high suspension of handling.cfg is uneditable in game too...

the others vehicles works differents, mainly in tire wear lol

but i will try to make a installation of extra parts in any vehicle :B i think of this will work... soon..........

dxivilea
  • dxivilea

the piss lord himself

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:43 PM Edited by dxivilea, 12 March 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Spoiler

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 12 March 2014 - 08:00 PM.

what car?

may be not street/lowrider and don't have the 13 slot (edit: wtf, but 13 slot is exhaust)

try this:
https://dl.dropboxus... - Car Value.cs

or this:

https://dl.dropboxus... - Car Value.cs

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

other guy tested this for me, and the second worked

i fixed a bug in translate too

Tuning Mod 0.9.1 now

https://dl.dropboxus...unior_Djjr).rar

Ben.Heartagram
  • Ben.Heartagram

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

my lowriders: :-)

gallery11.jpg

gallery10.jpg

TAXIIII

gallery7.jpg

gallery6.jpg

Last car

gallery5.jpg

gallery4.jpg

• B Dawg, Danikov, LINK/2012 and 3 others like this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

niiiiiiice! lol

my tractor

img00018.jpg

btw: my friend is converting parts of nfs carbon to tuning mod

anyone can convert/create more parts too

i'm editing the mod to more slots in .ini and control how many slots to use (up to 100)

for example:

;
[SLOTS]
START = 1
END = 40  ;max of 100
;
[EXTRAS]
Extra1 = 1001
Extra2 = 1002
Extra3 = 1060
Extra4 = 1163
Extra5 = 1158
Extra6 = 1139
(...)
  • Concavax likes this

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by methodunderg, 16 March 2014 - 10:33 PM.

I thought I would just post this log here from a Skype chat I had yesterday with a few people from this forum.

[15/03/2014 2:54:37 p.m.] methodunderg: I haven't tested the Tuning Mod yet, no
[15/03/2014 2:55:01 p.m.] methodunderg: what would be cool though
[15/03/2014 2:55:22 p.m.] methodunderg: is if you could 'tune cars' and save that 'tune' to a file, and then random cars will spawn using those 'tunes' too
[15/03/2014 2:57:43 p.m.] Angry Drunk Swedish Ginger Douche: I guess.
[15/03/2014 2:57:59 p.m.] Though you could suggest that idea to Junior? :p

• Davve95 likes this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

I have ideas on how to save the tuning, but obviously before I think about using it to create a garage and store their cars, which is what is missing in this mod... after this, create your idea is very good!

btw: i published a pack of speakers to install into car:

http://bmsparts.blog...d-12-pecas.html

gta-sa-mod-6.jpg

installable with Modloader

i'm working in a 0.9.2 too

1901869_285692908252853_1846998452_n.jpg

i create a possible to use 5 differents .ini with 50 slots each file, but i think of this is will be actualized with a new system (not more .ini)

• Danikov, In45do, Ben.Heartagram and 2 others like this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 22 March 2014 - 12:00 PM.

don't worked for some imvehft/dashboard functions .--. the name of the part don't still in the model of vehicle in game when you add the part on it
i need to fix this, but i think of this is a little hard to make cause i used a example of the script by wesser @_@

(...)
0247: load_model 9@
load_requested_models
0441: 1@ = car 30@ model
0AA7: call_function _getModelPtr num_params 1 pop 1 iId 1@ pclInfo 2@
// Get the vehicle type by model.
0A8E: 3@ = 2@ + 0x3C // CModelCars.m_eType
0A8D: 3@ = read_memory 3@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
// Get the type-indipendent chassis RwFrame.
0A97: 4@ = car 30@ struct
0A8E: 5@ = 4@ + 0x18 // CVehicle.m_clPhysical.m_clEntity.m_pstRwObject (RpClump)
0A8D: 5@ = read_memory 5@ size 4 virtual_protect 0

0AA7: call_return 0x4C5400 2 2 "chassis_dummy" 5@ -> 6@

// Get the model RwObject of the attaching object (it is clump free, so we get the first atomic).
0AA7: call_function _getModelPtr num_params 1 pop 1 iId 9@ pclInfo 7@
0A8E: 8@ = 7@ + 0x1C // CModelCars.m_clModelHier.m_clBaseModelInfo.m_pstRwObject
0A8D: 8@ = read_memory 8@ size 4 virtual_protect 0

0AA7: call_function 0x749E60{_rpAtomicClone} num_params 1 pop 1 pstRpAtomic 8@ pstRpAtomic 10@
0AA7: call_function 0x007F0410{_rwFrameCreate} num_params 0 pop 0 pstRwFrame 11@ 
0AA5: call 0x007F0E30{rwFrameTranslate} num_params 3 pop 3 iCombine 0 pstOffset 12@ pstRwFrame 11@
0AA5: call _rwFrameRotate num_params 4 pop 4 iCombine 1 fAngle 17@ pstAxis _pstAxisX pstRwFrame 11@
0AA5: call _rwFrameRotate num_params 4 pop 4 iCombine 1 fAngle 18@ pstAxis _pstAxisY pstRwFrame 11@
0AA5: call _rwFrameRotate num_params 4 pop 4 iCombine 1 fAngle 19@ pstAxis _pstAxisZ pstRwFrame 11@
0AA5: call 0x0074BF20{_rpAtomicSetFrame} num_params 2 pop 2 pstRwFrame 11@ pstRpAtomic 10@
0AA5: call 0x0074A490{_rpClumpAddAtomic} num_params 2 pop 2 pstRpAtomic 10@ pstRpClump 5@
0AA5: call 0x007F0B00{_rwFrameAddChild} num_params 2 pop 2 pstRwChild 11@ pstRwFrame 6@
0249: release_model 9@

0AB2: ret 3 11@ 5@ 10@
i will try to fix soon (i'm now trying to make other function for tuning mod and a fix for heli/planes rotors) if i don't get i will asking for more help in iii coding :p
  • Concavax likes this

Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by Wesser, 23 March 2014 - 10:51 AM.

You should clone the object frame to copy its name too (as mentioned here):
const
    _rwFrameClone     = 31@ // 0x007EFFB0 (US v1.0)
end
0A8E: 0@ = 0x00537338 + 0x01
0A8E: 1@ = 0@ + 0x04
0A8D: 2@ = read_memory 0@ size 4 virtual_protect 1
0A8E: _rwFrameClone = 1@ + 2@

[...]

0AA7: call_function _rwFrameClone num_params 1 pop 1 pstRwFrame 3@ pstRwFrame 4@
You can also give your own name to the created (or cloned) frame (untested):
const
    _setFrameNodeName = 0x0072FB00
    _getFrameNodeName = 0x0072FB30
end

[...]

//0AA7: call_function _getFrameNodeName num_params 1 pop 1 pstRwFrame 3@ pszName 5@
0AA5: call _setFrameNodeName num_params 2 pop 2 pstRwFrame 3@ pszName 5@
Be careful your script will work only on the US v1.0 executable. Furthermore, that way you do not get the type-indipendent chassis frame. If my memory serves me right, boats, bikes and bmxs have a different hierarchy as scripted here.
  • Concavax likes this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 23 March 2014 - 11:00 AM.

Be careful your script will work only on the EU v1.0 executable.

i think of you meant US v1.0 (i always use it)
I care not for to work only in this exe, the correct for me is all the people use only this exe (US) for modders have no problems (so that almost all the mods were created compatible with it exe and only sometimes with both exes)

that way you do not get the type-indipendent chassis frame.

your other method is incompatible with some vehicles like Bullet or any others installed cars...
the problem is the id 0 (or 1) of the hierarchy is the chassis (or chassis_dummy i think) and some cars (like bullet) don't have the "chassis" dummy

edit:
i get it! :p
0A8E: 5@ = 4@ + 0x18 // CVehicle.m_clPhysical.m_clEntity.m_pstRwObject (RpClump)
0A8D: 5@ = read_memory 5@ size 4 virtual_protect 0

0A8E: 6@ = 5@ + 0x04 // RpClump.m_stObject.m_stObject.m_pstParent
0A8D: 6@ = read_memory 6@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
i check now, in your other code you give something like this, don't worked, but i think of the error is my (i change a var etc, i don't know, i stop to use a little time ago)

edit:
the clone of frames no avail
(...)
// Get the model RwObject of the attaching object (it is clump free, so we get the first atomic).
0AA7: call_function _getModelPtr num_params 1 pop 1 iId 9@ pclInfo 7@
0A8E: 8@ = 7@ + 0x1C // CModelCars.m_clModelHier.m_clBaseModelInfo.m_pstRwObject
0A8D: 8@ = read_memory 8@ size 4 virtual_protect 0

// Get the atomic RwFrame needed to be cloned in order to save the original name. 
0A8E: 2@ = 8@ + 0x04 // SRpAtomic.m_stObject.m_stObject.m_pstParent
0A8D: 2@ = read_memory 2@ size 4 virtual_protect 0 //<<THIS frame don't have name

0AA7: call_function 0x749E60{_rpAtomicClone} num_params 1 pop 1 pstRpAtomic 8@ pstRpAtomic 10@
0AA7: call_function 0x7EFFB0{_rwFrameClone} num_params 1 pop 1 pstRwFrame 2@ pstRwFrame 11@

0AA7: call_function 0x0072FB30{_getFrameNodeName} num_params 1 pop 1 pstRwFrame 2@ pszName 31@
0ACD: show_text_highpriority 31@ time 5000
(...)
i put this in the script to test if the clone have the name... but not, don't appears nothing in the screen, not in 2@ (frame to clone) and 11@ (the cloned), but the frame of the vehicle (chassis for example) works a fine the name in the screen

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by Junior_Djjr, 24 March 2014 - 09:42 AM.

Tuning Mod 0.9.2 released!

Works with all vehicles, including airplanes, helis etc (recommended to use the LV shop for them), but not with bikes (bugs)
Now is 5 .ini files! each with up to 50 slots for you to add a list of IDs, totaling 250 models in choosing the part to install... you can set how many slots each .ini load and when the choice of number use the arrows ↑↓ to swap .ini
New installation system of extra part, will possibly fix some crashes when choosing the extra part
Visual improvements
Other small improvements in the script

when fix the problem in message above ↑ i will update again the mod

here a source of tires wear:
https://dl.dropboxus...unior_Djjr).txt
ONLY FOR STUDY OR TIPS FOR IMPROVEMENTS, don't edit to use in other mod (in the download of mod have the source of indie handlings for vehicles too)

btw: 

10151229_287706354718175_621196007_n.jpg

:B

KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Weekend modder.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Is there a way, to run it on CLEO 4.1?

BTW: It'd be nice, if there will be ability do remove some options, and add only performance tuning part (turbo, tyres, etc.). Maybe configurable thru .ini?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

Scion Of The Flame

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

You should add changeable colors and support for bulletproof, fireproof, explosionproof and damageproof too ;)

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Interested in implementing such? :p

http://imagizer.imag...4/6724/agd2.jpg

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

Interested in implementing such? :p

http://imagizer.imag...4/6724/agd2.jpg

i think hard to make this with zmodeler... I can't imagine how it would be by scripting  :lol:

BTW: It'd be nice, if there will be ability do remove some options, and add only performance tuning part (turbo, tyres, etc.). Maybe configurable thru .ini?

the problem is... the change of acceleration and top speed will crash the game, then i make a improvisations to make the car more fast etc (changing physics lol)

anyway... yesterday i get a solution for changing the max speed without crashes the game, but in the tests a guy said about a bug of the far vehicles be full dark etc with this test mod .--. (not for me)

@KeeJay works in cleo 4.1, but i made the mod with cleo 4.3, some peoples for example had a problem with sound of turbos (BOV) and the cleo 4.3 fix a bug with sprites in the screen for the interface will be compatible with others mods like speedometers etc

You should add changeable colors and support for bulletproof, fireproof, explosionproof and damageproof too ;)
thats simple to make .-. the problem is to add this function in a "nice" location of the interface lol

...the colors can use others mods

MORE PRINTS:

gta-sa-mod-7.jpg

gta-sa-mod-8.jpg

gta-sa-mod-8.jpg

this parts was published to Tuning Mod and can download here:

http://bmsparts.blogspot.com

anyone can make more new parts and publish here ok  ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users