G R A N D
T H E F T
A U T O 6
grand theft auto six
Las Venturas, 1968.
- In grand theft auto six, players take control of one hero.
- The main storyline is split up into three chapters.
- Weapon wheel now sports a more realistic property. Heavier weapons such as rifles and shotguns, are now stored either in the players' trunk, in a gun locker located inside the players safehouse, or hidden in their briefcase.
- Return to classic customization, with the player able to change into an assortment of unlockable outfits.
- Contacts can be met via meeting or by telephone at any bar, hotel, or safehouse.
- Property can still be bought, and high ticket real estate, such as luxury hotels or casinos, are accessible after the player has earned and banked the price.
- This installment features a revamped wanted system, which breaks down as follows: One star is acquired for speeding, fighting, sex with a prostitute, and other mischievous behavior, and is punishable by being arrested or getting let off with a warning (Players can bribe law enforcement to be set free at this level and the two star level only). Two stars draws concerted attention from the authorities. Police cars will actively search for you and street officers will stop and beat you with nighsticks until you surrender, this is usually as a result of resisting arrest, discharging a firearm, stealing a car, or battery on a police officer. At the three star level, guns are drawn! Police will use deadly force if you murder someone, attempt to murder a police officer, or detonate explosives. Four stars results in police creating wanted posters and listing you as most wanted, they will hunt you down with deadly precision and deploy roadblocks, police dogs, and other tactics to take you down. Five stars calls out the national guard, who arrive on scene in jeeps and barracks trucks, and are equipped with machine guns, automatic weapons, and shoot to kill. This level comes after the player deliberately murders several cops and refuses to surrender.
- Cars now run on gasoline. Players must refill every now and again or be stranded on the roadside.
- Players can now take hostages and use them as human shields, a popular method of negotiating with authorities.
the set up
grand theft auto 6 brings players into the swinging sixties, as they assume the role of a soldier returning home by the name of Theodore Valentine. Formerly known on the streets as "Teddy", he comes home to find his longtime girlfriend murdered, executed gangland-style. A poker chip with a face value of $100,000 is left at the scene of the crime. The police close the investigation soon after, labeling the young woman's death a 'suicide'. Angry and distraught, Teddy turns vigilante and hits the boulevards, nightclubs, casinos, and dirty motels of Las Venturas to seek justice. However, he gets more than he bargains for as he becomes involved in a conspiracy involving feuding mobsters, drug dealers, hustlers, pimps, Cubans, and government agents, and his suppressed vice of greed comes back to haunt him. All set in the beautiful, yet deadly, desert playground of Las Venturas, in all its neon-lit glamour.
Theodore Valentine, aka Teddy
Former two-bit hood from the mean streets of Carcer City, Teddy enlisted in the Navy after witnessing the stabbing death of his older brother, TJ. While stationed in South America, Valentine became involved in a small-time drug trade while on shore leave. He hustled stolen military medical supplies, specifically morphine, to street gangs in exchange for counterfeit cash. After being nearly beaten to death by a drug cartel for interfering with their customers, Teddy was discharged from the Navy, dishonorably, and was given a one-way ticket and bus ride back home. Teddy is a light-skinned Hispanic-American in his mid-twenties with a buzzcut, freckled face, and deep blue eyes.
Maxwell "Madman" Curtis
Lightweight Champion of the World, or atleast as he is known as now. Before hitting the world stage and being featured in Las Venturas boxing events, Maxwell was a young hustler struggling to survive in the ghettos of South Carcer. His life first crossed paths with Teddy Valentine after he came across a blood-splattered young man crying in the street. After being told by the man that the thug who murdered his brother was across the street in a local bar, the "Madman" legend was born. It is rumoured that Curtis beat the gangster to death with a telephone before smashing his head into the storefront window, leaving him to bleed to death. Years later, Maxwell reunited with Valentine and the two became acquintances. However, there friendship ended when Valentine volunteered for the Navy, and Curtis declined to join alongside his buddy. Now, he is being investigated on charges of illegal gambling, and will do anything to avoid prison time. Curtis an African-American with a small, but solid build and speaks with a speech impediment.
Las Venturas police vice squad detective and liason to the newly-formed N.O.O.S.E agency. Carcereni is an old school cop who follows the playbook. Older, wiser, and far more intimidating then his partner, Victor is in Venturas for one reason: To bring down the mob. Even if he has to do it all with just a badge and a six shooter.
The boyish-looking sidekick to Detective Carcereni. Rumor has it he's a bent cop, a former pimp, gambles in underground pool halls, and sleeps with disease-ridden prostitutes. Even his own mentor and partner wants this scumbag behind bars, before he turns up dead.
William "Wild Bill" Hancock
Ex-CIA field agent. Bill worked for years gathering military intelligence, carrying out government assassinations, aiding in the coups of radical third world sh*tholes, and now he hides in the shadows. He has been spotted in Las Venturas as recent as a few months ago. With safehouses across the country, access to military weapons, vehicles, and explosives, and with contacts ranging from exiled dictators to government agents to politicians, Hancock is considered to be an extremely dangerous, and valuable target.
Another retired government spook. Was influential in the whole Cuban incident, and after it blew over, he confiscated a cache of military weapons, selling them and arming the Venturas mafia families so that they could properly decimate each other.
gangs of las venturas
Venturas Mob Family
colors: light brown, yellow.
cars: benefactor four-door sedans, cheval cruisers.
weaponry: brass knuckles, baseball bats, .45 pistols.
location: venturas strip.
This powerful crime syndicate began its roots in L.V after the remnants of the Carcer City mafia travelled west in search of a new home after the massive police crackdown of their illegal bars and gambling halls. After years of extortion, racketeering, and counterfeiting, the Venturas Mob has come to own nearly all legitimate hotels and casinos on the famed Las Venturas Strip.
110th Street Hustlers
colors: light pink, deep blue.
cars: imponte two-seaters.
weapons: knives, snub-nosed revolvers.
locations: old town.
Originally from Los Santos, this street gang expanded their prostitution ring to the Las Venturas, employing hundreds of street hookers, and running an illegal whorehouse out of a church on 110th. Maxwell Curtis was a well-known former member of this gang.
colors: black, red.
cars: renegade sedans, vapid jeeps.
guns: semi-auto pistols, submachine guns, and sawn-off shotguns.
Foreign immigrants out of South America, these drug smugglers peddle their products to tourists, corrupt politicians, and other gangs in Las Venturas. They are rumoured to have connections with the American government and even NOOSE agents.
colors: dark brown, white.
guns: machine guns, super mini-14 assault rifles, sniper rifles, semi-auto pistols, c4.
location: desert, military base.
These CIA-trained refugees and exiles have been equipped with military weaponry and are being handled by government operatives to conduct targeted assassinations, espionage, and other shadow ops in Las Venturas. It is unknown what their ultimate objective is in this city.
- .45 handgun
- suppressed combat pistol
- snub-nosed revolver
- saturday night special
- magnum revolver
- army smg
- street sweeper
- sawn-off double-barrel
- police combat shotgun
- super mini-14 rifle
- carbine assault rifle
- military carbine
- soviet type-88
- high-powered rifle
- bolt-action sniper rifle
- armor-piercing rifle
- army light machine gun
- rocket propelled grenade launcher
- stinger missile
- c4 explosive charge
- claymore mine
- baseball bat
- pool cue
- combat knife
- brass knuckles
- lead pipe
- monkey wrench
- katana blade
- garrott wire
- assassinations: high-profile targets are selected to be executed. a greater payout is rewarded for stealth kills or low-profile murders.
- gang wars: triggered after murdering a gang member on their territory while either wearing their rival gang's clothing or driving an enemy vehicle. ended when the gang retreats.
- drug smuggling: by meeting with the drug cartels, the player must deliver hidden packages to locations around the city, avoiding detection from the feds or local law enforcement. now and then, other gangs will attempt to get in on the transaction, eliminate them.
- extortion: blackmail, harass, or trash a local store into paying your employer more protection money.
- black market: sell, trade, or buy guns and other equipment from these irreuputable dealers in dingy motels and nightclubs across the map.
- heists: these high-profile jobs are few and far-between so execute them wisely. planning and hiring the right guys for the job are crucial in order to walk out of the casino or other establishment with the highest payday, which ofcourse can either be divided amongst friends, or fought over amongst enemies, your choice.
Hello one and all, if you are reading my very first post, I appreciate it very much. Creative writing is one of my many hobbies besides video gaming and I am very proud of this concept I have created, I think it is original and unique. I hope you can agree with me atleast on that. Again, thank you for reading. Oh and one last thing; I need some assistance as far as the layout and pictures are concerned. If you can offer your help I will greatly appreciate it. Please, leave a comment. It has been years since I have been a member of a forum, so it is nice to meet you all and I look forward to collaborating with you guys and gals in the future.