Welcome to the brand new home for all vehicle duping/modding requests and discussion on Xbox!
This thread will be continually updated by me, Sugar Free Nos, to include the latest and easiest duping methods, the latest methods of using the save editor and bringing cars from single-player to multi-player, and the the proper ways to give and fill requests within this thread. If you wish for any update to be made to this post, whether it be to the duping methods, save editor methods, or other things, feel free to PM me.
This thread is specifically for vehicle modding and duping requests, discussions on the topic, and it is a place for the generous members of our community that wish to fill these requests to chat on the topic and find people that can help them to dupe a vehicle or complete another vehicle duping related task. Keep the discussion on the topic of modding and duping cars, please, and remember that this is the thread for XBOX users.
Rules of the thread:
Failure to follow these rules could result in this thread being locked once again and punishments being handed out by mods.
No Advertising (such as links to your own YouTube videos, especially those that do not further the thread in any way)
No Tow Trucks (big or small, the tow truck has been know to freeze other's consoles)
No off-topic discussions of any kind (Keep the discussion strictly around vehicles, vehicle modding, and finding assistants for related tasks)
No quoting or replying to off-topic discussions/spam (if you see any off-topic posts, use the report feature to help keep this thread clean. Do NOT reply to it/start an argument)
Please, request vehicles by filling out a vehicle request form (this reduces clutter and makes requests easier to fill)
How to request a vehicle:
First, think very carefully about the request you would like to make.
Ask these questions to yourself:
Is the vehicle storable?
Is the vehicle a high end car, which you will need help storing via a separate glitch?
(See further down about storing high ends of the street)
Do you want any special modded attributes to the vehicle, such as a Yankton plate, special modded color, or special advanced body mods?
(See further down for information about vehicle body mods and special colors)
Then, copy/paste one of these request order
forms into your post. Be sure to fill in ALL of
(Do NOT simply put "I want X car", fill out one of these forms! Also make sure you are available at the time you make the request! Do NOT make Requests in advance!)
Tips on having someone fill your request:
1. Be nice, quick, courteous, and thankful to the duper/vehicle modder.
2. If you are requesting a custom vehicle from someone using the save editor, be sure that the save editor is necessary! People are not too keen to do a request when you could simply do it yourself in your own single player then glitch it into online without the save editor. This means, do NOT just request a fully modded supercar with nothing special on it. If you want something like that, ask for a dupe.
3. Know very well how to do all aspects of the task. This means knowing how to retrieve a vehicle correctly without causing grief to the duper/modder, and knowing how to do the high-end vehicle storage glitch.
In Hazard's GTA: 5 Save Editor, there are many, many options that you do not have when visiting LSC. The options include, but are not limited to, special unobtainable colors, RGB car colors, RGB tire smoke, green window tint, having special options like unobtainable body mods, and much more.
All in game vehicle colors and their hex codes, as well as links to RGB colors:
Visit this thread for additional information on special save editor vehicle body mods:
(Thanks to Fox2Quick and all of it's contributors for this great thread!)
Here is the newest, easiest way of duping vehicles for someone:
This also acts as a high-end storage method:
I am not the founder. I found this on the gtaglitches subreddit where Creds are given to Javamies on 7s. This glitch requires 3 people.
1. Both you and your friend holding the car/duping for you should Go to PUBLIC lobby.
2. Leave the car you want to store outside of your garage.
3. Enter Garage and get into the car you want to replace.
4. Pull up your phone while sitting in the car and go to job list
5. Let your 3rd friend host a rockstar created race and invite you when he/she is in a SEPERATE gta online session.
6. Open job you received and after that Tap A and RT at same time.
7. You should hear your garage door opening as you zoom out into the clouds
8. Once you get put into a lobby screen back out and it will spawn you behind the garage door
9. Quickly get into the car and it should glitch out once it shows the cutscene of you driving out in the vehicle it is yours!
Sugar Free Nos' NOTES:
INVITER MUST BE ON A OTHER GTA ONLINE SESSION!
-You need garage with drive in and out animation
-Sometimes it spawns you middle of the city...
-My friends and I also had trouble doing this as Alta Street
-Also, if you fail to get to the car in time your character will get stuck forcing you to leave the session and come back
Here is the newest, easiest way of storing high-end vehicles off the street that are not blacklisted:
Here are links to everything you need to begin save editing and importing cars for yourself along with a tutorial:
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to follow the rules and be respectful of one and other.
Happy duping/car modding!