QiGn0QR.png

That's a lot of chrome.

• TECHN9CiAN, Bombshock, PerceusSOZ and 10 others like this

Cheese and Fries
  • Cheese and Fries

and Bacon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by Cheese and Fries, 03 May 2014 - 02:25 PM.

They had different slogans on their cars. One about HillaryxClinton and another about gays

The rednecks didn't approve

This was the short clip from the episode you guys are talking about. Intense moments indeed.

http://youtu.be/pKcJ-0bAHB4?t=4m2s

Stay classy Alabama.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:23 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 03 May 2014 - 03:23 PM.

Standard Meet Tonight @7pm EST

Since we haven't had a meet in forever, we'll be having one tonight!  It'll be your standard, run-of-the-mill meet with MODified being up to their crazy antics.

-Message me for invite via Xbox Live

Note:  I might not be able to make it/might be late.  I'm going somewhere today, so if I'm back in time, I'll post here around 6 or 6:30.  If you don't hear from me, PepsiGOD/FFapulous will be hosting. Message him via Xbox Live @FFapulous for an invite.  

-You know the drill.  No killing each other unless authorized.

-Meeting at the airfield in Grapeseed, just to shake things up a bit since we always usually meet at the Vinewood LSC

I'm leaving soon, so if there are any issues (ex.  suggesting a different time), let PepsiGOD know and discuss it with him.  Hope to see a lot of you there! 

• ¥en likes this

Obviously
  • Obviously

Soul Link

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

They had different slogans on their cars. One about HillaryxClinton and another about gays

The rednecks didn't approve

This was the short clip from the episode you guys are talking about. Intense moments indeed.

http://youtu.be/pKcJ-0bAHB4?t=4m2s

Stay classy Alabama.

:panic:

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

and end it with this
MoEH5Ti.png
.............SWAG

talk about having big money.
  • gta 5 duprs and koolaidandkfc666 like this

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

Just drove my Buffalo MK2 into my garage and it disappeared. Luckily just a freak glitch, reappeared when I left and got back on. Scared me though lol.

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

hey guys, check out the sweet new crew logo on my Vacca...

6E9KYgK.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos, crappyusername, SurfaceNoise and 2 others like this

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

QiGn0QR.png
That's a lot of chrome.

I like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

Has no one put the horns on a Manana?

josefdomingo
  • josefdomingo

Touhou BIACHHHH

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:49 AM

Bro, that's Hex Editin'/ ISO Mods. Haven't posted here in QUITEEEEEEEE a long time.

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

I have seen it done

EvilKin
  • EvilKin

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

Yeh was done a while back. Boss Hogg 

• Moke likes this

Moke
  • Moke

GTAProject.NET

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by Megamoke, 04 May 2014 - 06:21 AM.

^ Yet another instance where Sugar had to change his pants :p

• Sugar Free Nos and o ILL AUDIO o like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

^ Yet another instance where Sugar had to change his pants :p

The need for new pants was confirmed by both me and the firefighters that had to pry me from them with the jaws of life because I was "stuck" in a "sticky" situation.
  • Moke likes this

josefdomingo
  • josefdomingo

Touhou BIACHHHH

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:05 PM Edited by josefdomingo, 04 May 2014 - 12:06 PM.

Been a loong time since i posted something like this.

Spoiler

• crappyusername and Moke like this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Fallout4 is coming, and so am i ;)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

I hate it when people say NASCAR isnt a sport because by dictionary definition its a sport.

NASCAR isn't a sport

Its as much a sport as texas hold 'em poker.

The reason its not widely accepted as a sport is because theres not much athletisism involved. Anyone can sit on their ass and maneuver a steering wheel while going in circles around a track.

I love racing in general myself, dont get me wrong, but for ppl like me stuck in our ways, it aint a sport if it doesnt make you sweat and exhaust your muscles.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:20 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 04 May 2014 - 12:20 PM.

I hate it when people say NASCAR isnt a sport because by dictionary definition its a sport.

NASCAR isn't a sport

Its as much a sport as texas hold 'em poker.

The reason its not widely accepted as a sport is because theres not much athletisism involved. Anyone can sit on their ass and maneuver a steering wheel while going in circles around a track.

I love racing in general myself, dont get me wrong, but for ppl like me stuck in our ways, it aint a sport if it doesnt make you sweat and exhaust your muscles.

You know in most racing series, drivers will lose a few pounds after completing a long race due to the heat buildup inside the car and how hard they're racing. If you're basing a sport on sweat and exhaustion, then racing (as a whole) would be at the top.

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

^^^^ Didn't mean to start an argument....or did I? :p

In my opinion, none of he above mentioned "sports" are sports.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Fallout4 is coming, and so am i ;)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

Well, poké, you have somewhat of a point there, but for dudes like me who do or have been involved in actual "sports" (i did MMA for about 5 years... Then i got married, fat, and lazy lol) its kind of an insult to us who do real sports that are truely physically demanding to be under the same general label as a "sport" that takes minimal body effort.

On a similar note, f*ck chess and curling... How are those two, along with poker, called sports????
  • gta 5 duprs likes this

Ton 1 NL
  • Ton 1 NL

some people say

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

How do you guys put those crew emblems in the creator? It's not working I get the message that it is in violation the policy

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

Well, poké, you have somewhat of a point there, but for dudes like me who do or have been involved in actual "sports" (i did MMA for about 5 years... Then i got married, fat, and lazy lol) its kind of an insult to us who do real sports that are truely physically demanding to be under the same general label as a "sport" that takes minimal body effort.
On a similar note, f*ck chess and curling... How are those two, along with poker, called sports????

Exactly! My definition of a "sport" is an activity that is physically demanding. A vague definition? I know, but it us the best I can come up with right now...

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

a few impressions from our Michael Bay session yesterday. good times were had indeed.  :colgate:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it had Top Gun moments, Perc's amazing overhead flying skills, explosions, and that all for hours in a public lobby without anyone attacking us. well, one guy did, but eh... still felt right as ever to be part of MODifi3d. and i got to know some new members. sh*t was cash. 10/10, would join crew again & again & again  :sigh:

• crappyusername, SurfaceNoise, ¥en and 1 other like this

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

Exactly! My definition of a "sport" is an activity that is physically demanding. A vague definition? I know, but it us the best I can come up with right now...

I think the problem, primarily, with that definition is that you open the door to things like cheerleading (which is physically demanding) or other such things as being considered sports. That's not really make or break for me.. I just know from experience years ago having being involved in numerous debates over competitive cheerleading specifically being a sport that this can be a bit of a sore spot for some people to even consider lol.

I don't know about NASCAR specifically, because quite frankly it bores me to tears and is quite easily the least enjoyable form of motorsport (oops? lol) racing to watch, but some racing can be quite physically demanding even if you are only sitting on your arse. V8 supercar series here in AUS can be quite demanding on drivers, especially on the hotter days etc. Here's an article that offers a little insight into it.

• gta 5 duprs likes this

tismo74
  • tismo74

The Tismo

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by tismo74, 04 May 2014 - 06:08 PM.

Few extra pics from yesterday mini meet.
Spoiler
  • ¥en and S0lo like this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

I think the problem, primarily, with that definition is that you open the door to things like cheerleading (which is physically demanding) or other such things as being considered sports. That's not really make or break for me.. I just know from experience years ago having being involved in numerous debates over competitive cheerleading specifically being a sport that this can be a bit of a sore spot for some people to even consider lol.

I don't know about NASCAR specifically, because quite frankly it bores me to tears and is quite easily the least enjoyable form of motorsport (oops? lol) racing to watch, but some racing can be quite physically demanding even if you are only sitting on your arse. V8 supercar series here in AUS can be quite demanding on drivers, especially on the hotter days etc. Here's an article that offers a little insight into it.

Yes, good article. And like I said, I would say NASCAR is the least demanding of all racing series and nothing like it used to be. Series like V8 supercars, F1, indycar and BTCC which race on mostly road courses require more strength, focus and endurance. Are you a fan of V8S? I have a ton of old ATCC races from the Group C era, it was awesome.

L C Varner
  • L C Varner

G4MA H4CKER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

I never got an invite to the meet :(

crappyusername
  • crappyusername

Welcome to Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Being @10 minutes away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway, formerly known as Lowes Motor Speedway, I'm pretty much in the heart of NASCAR. I've met a couple of racers, Michael Waltrip in a Wendy's and Kyle Busch at his parent's house where I was working. Really nice people BUT...as a sport, I'd have to place it near the bottom for legit athleticism. 

Yeah they go fast. Everybody like to go fast. But they just turn left...over and over and over again and again and again. The main attraction is the crashes. Other than that, total snooze fest.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Being @10 minutes away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway, formerly known as Lowes Motor Speedway, I'm pretty much in the heart of NASCAR. I've met a couple of racers, Michael Waltrip in a Wendy's and Kyle Busch at his parent's house where I was working. Really nice people BUT...as a sport, I'd have to place it near the bottom for legit athleticism. 

Yeah they go fast. Everybody like to go fast. But they just turn left...over and over and over again and again and again. The main attraction is the crashes. Other than that, total snooze fest.

My mother would be so jealous that you met Michael Waltrip. He's her favorite racer. To be honest, I'm a little jealous too.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

I never got an invite to the meet :(

check the shoutbox regularly, then request one when announced

crappyusername
  • crappyusername

Welcome to Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

My mother would be so jealous that you met Michael Waltrip. He's her favorite racer. To be honest, I'm a little jealous too.

His shop is 30 minutes from me over in Cornelius. It was funny seeing him in a Wendy's because the girl behind the counter had no idea who he was. All he said was "I'm your neighbor. My shop is right behind here." Girl was clueless.

Also tried a couple new colors. Got the SP to MP and high end storage to work today.

Spoiler
  • EvilKin, gta 5 duprs, Pary daPlatapus and 3 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users