Quantcast

» «
Photo

Military scenario realism group in GTA Online/ Fun TDM group.

40 replies to this topic
Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

My name is (MLMx InfraRed) I am the second in command of the Middleton Lane Militia. We were founded back in the spring of 2010, and were looking for some mature players much like the people in this topic. Were also always looking for new alliances and friendships with other paramilitaries alike. If your interested in either, just PM myself or add me on Xbox Live. Our YouTube is right below if you wanna check out what we do on Xbox.http://www.youtube.c...OfficialMLMclan

Hmm cool. Except this isnt a clan recruitment. It for military scenarios. If people are interested in the clan they can join but its not required.
I hate to be a technical dick and all, but this is a clan. Its by definition and (MILSIM) in other words it's a Military Simulator. Back in 2009 I was in a couple of Roleplay clans on the ballad of gay Tony and one of them was a MILSIM.

Ok well its not a Rockstar social club clan recrutment. And I guess my comment kind of was a bit rude. However, this is more of an event type of thing. Its hard to explain but we wont be participating in any clan vs clan events. We are all going to be playing against each other and no one else during these events. And by definition MilSim is an abbreviation of Military Simulation, and refers to military simulations conducted by civilians for entertainment purposes. There are several forms of MilSim: airsoft games, paintball games, and video games simulating military scenarios and tactics. This is what we will be doing.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:58 AM

My name is (MLMx InfraRed) I am the second in command of the Middleton Lane Militia. We were founded back in the spring of 2010, and were looking for some mature players much like the people in this topic. Were also always looking for new alliances and friendships with other paramilitaries alike. If your interested in either, just PM myself or add me on Xbox Live. Our YouTube is right below if you wanna check out what we do on Xbox.http://www.youtube.c...OfficialMLMclan

Hmm cool. Except this isnt a clan recruitment. It for military scenarios. If people are interested in the clan they can join but its not required.
I hate to be a technical dick and all, but this is a clan. Its by definition and (MILSIM) in other words it's a Military Simulator. Back in 2009 I was in a couple of Roleplay clans on the ballad of gay Tony and one of them was a MILSIM.

Sorry that sounded a bit harsh as well. Im not meaning to sound rude I just want to clear somethings up. Its a small community of random people more than a clan who will be doing clan Vs clan games. We will mostly always be in a private server playing TVT's and Deathmatches and my mission which I created. So its a bit different than what I saw that your clan is on youtube. You guys seem like pretty legit pvp players. And Id be interested in joining and playing with you guys while I am not hosting these events. However do I need to be in your clan because me and my 3 best friends already have our own.

Xboy21
  • Xboy21

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

Xbox live ID:Xboy21
MIC: Y
RockStar Social club ID:Xboy21
Are you intrested in joining Praime Jager?: Y
Are you intrested in joining GTA Online military realism scenarios/ TDM Crew? (GOMRTDMg): Y
Do you understand the *How to join event* section?:Yes

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for your submission. However this is for PS3 only.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Ok. The event is in about 4 hours. I hope we have a good turn out.
as of for now there is no drawing for the $25 but I might try again next week. Also event tommorow, time unkown.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Alright event was great. We had a decent turn out. Maybe an event tonight.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

Event tonight cancelled. Im sick

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States