Quantcast

» «
Photo

Military scenario realism group in GTA Online/ Fun TDM group.

40 replies to this topic
Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by Durnbranch, 14 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.

PS3 Military scenario realism group
*Fill out application if interested. Send it to me either via P.M., comment, email, or Facebook*
Follow this topic I am posting updates very frequently.
EVENT LIST:
The first event will be Friday March 14th. At about 7:00 (GMT) at the latest. Only if we can get 25 members. During this event there will be a drawing for a $25 gift card you do not have to be on to win. All I will need is you PSN name, all members past the 25 minimum I will add an extra dollar.
*Drawing cancelled but we will still have the event tonight and another one tommorow. At an unkown time.*

Events will mostly be on weekends.
General rules.
( Rules may vary depending on game mode/ mission.)
1. Read the briefing.
2. No meta gaming: If you have played the mission before you need to role play and pretend like you have not.
3. Most custom created missions require your map to be turned off. *Note you can still look at your map in the pause menu but no radar.
4. No griefing.
5. Listen to admin/C.O.
6. Be friendly to everyone.
7. No talking in the jail, if you are in the jail you are "dead" therefore talking in jail will be treated as METAGAMING.
Strikes, strikes are where you are accused of having your radar on, talking in jail, metagaming, griefing, or not listening to CO.
You have 3 strikes before you are banned for the next event. After 5 strikes you are permanently banned until further notice. But dont worry just dont cheat and youll be find. If we find out you made a false accusation you will receive 3 strikes. After playing at in at least 3 events and talking on the forums than you will become a regular. Regulars are not bannable.
What is GOMRTDMG?
Me and my friends have spent much of our time on gta, creating large scale TDM's. If you have ever tried to play a TDM online than you know it is difficult to get anyone to join you. So we decided to start something on the forums to see if we can get some interest in our work. Some things we do are:
Base invasion type TDM (One team has AK's, sticky bombs and trucks, for car bombings. Another team has M4's and an annihilator and start in the military base.)
D-day scenario TDM (One team starts off shore and approaches the beach) 
Hunger games, with cornucopia (Self explanatory)
Coop military base invasion. (Everyone dresses up like a soldier, we collect tanks, buzzard, and cargo bobs. We are in free roam. We try to take over the military base)
And much much more.
We also do scenarios described as the following
What do you mean by scenarios?
To clear a few things up no, you do not have any less health or die any faster than before. And no there are no mods involved. Anyone can join. By military realism I mean we use military tactics and communication. If anyone is familiar with the game Arma this will be similar. Each scenario can range from 5-30 minutes. In some you only have one life before you re-spawn in jail basically signifying you are dead. Most scenarios are on a time scale, not point scale the team either wins or loses depending on if they complete the objective given in the description or by the CO (Commanding Officer)
At the end of each round there will be a debrief. Any other comments or concerns can be posted as a comment or as a P.M.
How can I join?
If you are interested you can P.M. me, leave a comment, My PSN is
[Durnbranch] or alternate [Light-_-House] No [ or ]
Thank you for you time, also if you are interested Praime Jager clan is recruiting. German for Bounty Hunter.
We are also open to suggestions from you. No age limit required, microphone preferred.
I have made a GTA Online crew for everyone intrested in participating. Dont worry you are allowed to be in up to three crews. So joining this crew will not kick you out of any other crew. You are allowed to play even without being in crew, but members get first priority.
Application Format.
Copy and paste this. Fill it out accordingly
PSN ID:
RockStar Social club ID:
Are you intrested in joining Praime Jager?: Y/N
Are you intrested in joining GTA Online military realism scenarios/ TDM Crew? (GOMRTDMg): Y/N
Do you understand the *How to join event* section?:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTA Online military realism scenarios/ TDM Crew, No invite required you can just join it.here
http://socialclub.ro...ilitary_realism
*How to join an event*
We will be holding events very often mostly weekend nights because we have school and work. Just before an event I will send all people a message asking who can join. The first 16 people to reply will receive a friend request and than a job invite. We will have to have good cooperation and communication with everyone in the game. At the end of the day I will unfriend everyone. During the next event I will repeat the same and you can play again if you respond.
Mission List*
Current custom mission list.
D-day invasion/scenario.
Protect the President.
Hunger games 1&2

Raid on Osama bin Laden
All of the previous missions are carefully made and special, you only have one life before you respawn in jail signifiying you are dead. Report all bugs to me either through facebook P.M. or Any of my forum accounts. Or my email.
All TDM are created by Light-_-house.
Bloody streets
Trideathalon
+more
Races are made by BewareTheSilence
Speed isnt everything
Take your turn.
We will also be doing all classical TDM maps an classic races and all other game types. 
A 16 player Coop Zancudo miiary base invasion in fre mode to try to capture base.
W.I.P. missions are

Al-qeada base invasion.
Car bomb city.

Dog fights.
Civil war

.Current member list.
DurnBranch,
Light-_-house
BewaretheSilence
ThousandFangs
Hank beist
The_Rabature

WH1SP3RS_91
firelife1736
Kane5_boss
Xuter12
USMC_kodus
Trinininja1000
ZenJenga
HART10FELS
Other notes:
I constantly check my Emails and P.M. So if you have any questions they will be answered in a few hours
*Important*.
*UPDATES*
Facebook link:https://www.facebook...590328907720726
Email is Darienorvinisawesome@gmail.com

need_prison_bus
  • need_prison_bus

Over 7k noobs owned 3.0k/d

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

No age limit required

No age limit required

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

• Harisbabyface likes this

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

Well at least for now, chances are they dont have a mic, or even if we do this is a military realism group. Therefore goofing off and using coms without any permittable reason will get you blocked. Dont worry we are not extremely stricked, there will be times to goof off and times to be serious.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

Also, we do fun and crazy thing if you just looking for some friends.

NoRegrets99
  • NoRegrets99

GT: NoRegrets99

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

is this xbox or playstation? anyway if xbox add gt: NoRegrets99

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Oh oops, I apologize I didnt realize I didnt specify. This is for PS3.
But thank you for your concideration. If you would like to keep in touch I can help you launch one of these for Xbox.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

If you are wondering what I mean by military realism than heres what it is. To clear a few things up no, you do not have any less health or die any faster than before. And no there are no mods involved. Anyone can join. By military realism I mean we use military tactics and communication. If anyone is familiar with the game Arma this will be simular. Each scenario can range from 5-30 minutes. In some you only have one life before you respawn in jail basically signafiying you are dead. Most scenarios are on a time scale, not point scale the team either wins or loses depending on if they complete the objective given in the description or by the CO (Commanding Officer)
At the end of each round there will be a debrief. Any other comments or concerns can be posted as a comment or as a P.M.

Hank Beist
  • Hank Beist

beepboopbop

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Ok interested!

Gt: Hank beist

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Ok interested!
Gt: Hank beist

Sweet thank you. Now please share this with your friends so it can become more popular.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

A friend of mine BewareTheSilence is also an administrator for the server. So on days with no events we will have the opertunity to do one of his many races. Along with classic TVT missions, Classic TDM, survivals. Dog fights, and regular coop missions. So dont worry we are not devoted too just scenarios. But if the majority want it we will do it.
Im currently working on a, Protect the President type game mode. Where before the game beggins Team 1 tells everyone who the president is. Team 2 has to stop the convoy and kindnap the president in a special truck so he can ride in back. One life. Team 1 has to get to the airport.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

I am thinking about making a facebook/twitter page for this group so you can read all the rules for every map. This is going to be like a roleplay server where you have to follow rules making the gameplay more intense and fun for everyone.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

Please, if you read this leave you Rockstar social club ID as a comment.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

The facebook page will be up tommorow. It will have mission descriptions and rules. And a list of all members. If you have applied and your name isnt on the list just send me a quick P.M.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Airborn mercenary

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

This would definitely be something I would get into.

Social club Id: zetsuni

Psn: ThousandFangs

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

This would definitely be something I would get into.

Social club Id: zetsuni

Psn: ThousandFangs

Sweet thank you for your help in making our community bigger. The facebook page if up if you would like to take a look at it.

https://www.facebook...590328907720726

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by Durnbranch, 10 March 2014 - 09:47 PM.

*READ THIS*

Ok so the last few applications VIA email have been very confusing. So copy and paste the following if your intrested in our group.

PSN ID:

MIC: Y/N

RockStar Social club ID:

Are you intrested in joining Praime Jager?: Y/N

Are you intrested in joining GTA Online military realism scenarios/ TDM Crew? (GOMRTDMg): Y/N

Please explain the steps to joining an event DO NOT copy and paste from the section named How to get into an event just read it:

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

Alright guys I got my mic fixed. So Friday March 14 if we are able to get 25 people to agree we will have our first event. + a $20 PlayStation store giveaway to a whoever wins the drawing.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

We are at 8 member! So we only need 17 more before friday. In order to have a chance to win $20

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

I am going to be completely readoing the post tommorow after school. If you are not intrested in the group do me a favor and tell me how I can make this a funner experience for everyone.

ThousandFangs
  • ThousandFangs

Airborn mercenary

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

PM me or message me on PSN if I am online for the application, I have limited computer access on weekdays.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

Completed Revamping the whole post. Thank to everyone who is interested. Please notify me if you understand the *How to join event* section of the post.

WH1SP3RS_91
  • WH1SP3RS_91

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

interested for sure. im online every night 

Pelliparius
  • Pelliparius

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

I'm interested. I have a mic. I speak English and German, but I ain't filling out no form. I appreciate the effort on your part for all of this, but the form thing is rather over the top.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'm interested. I have a mic. I speak English and German, but I ain't filling out no form. I appreciate the effort on your part for all of this, but the form thing is rather over the top.

Ok thanks for your interest. The form is just to avoid future confusion. But I wont force you.

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

A special thanks to everyone who filled out the application, and to everyone interested. Remember if you do not want to fill out the application I need to know two things. PSN and if you understand How to join an event.

stealthysniper446
  • stealthysniper446

Player Hater

• Members
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

interested psn: trinininja1000

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by Durnbranch, 13 March 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Alright. were half way to the 25 members. :)

MLMx InfraRed
  • MLMx InfraRed

The Commander of MLM

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

My name is (MLMx InfraRed) I am the second in command of the Middleton Lane Militia. We were founded back in the spring of 2010, and were looking for some mature players much like the people in this topic. Were also always looking for new alliances and friendships with other paramilitaries alike. If your interested in either, just PM myself or add me on Xbox Live. Our YouTube is right below if you wanna check out what we do on Xbox.

http://www.youtube.c...OfficialMLMclan

Durnbranch
  • Durnbranch

Friendly, Praime Jager.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

My name is (MLMx InfraRed) I am the second in command of the Middleton Lane Militia. We were founded back in the spring of 2010, and were looking for some mature players much like the people in this topic. Were also always looking for new alliances and friendships with other paramilitaries alike. If your interested in either, just PM myself or add me on Xbox Live. Our YouTube is right below if you wanna check out what we do on Xbox.

http://www.youtube.c...OfficialMLMclan

Hmm cool. Except this isnt a clan recruitment. It for military scenarios. If people are interested in the clan they can join but its not required.

• MLMx InfraRed likes this

MLMx InfraRed
  • MLMx InfraRed

The Commander of MLM

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

My name is (MLMx InfraRed) I am the second in command of the Middleton Lane Militia. We were founded back in the spring of 2010, and were looking for some mature players much like the people in this topic. Were also always looking for new alliances and friendships with other paramilitaries alike. If your interested in either, just PM myself or add me on Xbox Live. Our YouTube is right below if you wanna check out what we do on Xbox.http://www.youtube.c...OfficialMLMclan

Hmm cool. Except this isnt a clan recruitment. It for military scenarios. If people are interested in the clan they can join but its not required.
I hate to be a technical dick and all, but this is a clan. Its by definition and (MILSIM) in other words it's a Military Simulator. Back in 2009 I was in a couple of Roleplay clans on the ballad of gay Tony and one of them was a MILSIM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users