• None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

dual pistols what u think.pllz

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

No. Quit double-posting to bump your thread.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

oh please u act like u never bump anything

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

R* probably laugh when people suggest these kind of things, most everything they do is a parody of real life aspects and they did thoroughly cover it in SA. It's pretty obvious that, just like most major video game releases, they already had the DLC planned way before the game was ever released.
Besides, gangs are already in the game, they're called crews, it's just up to you to use a little imagination to provide the gang activity.
  • Eddie_INTV likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

dude r* gang dlc is not even near what i suggeated they are only.gonna.add.more gang attacks and gang back up some dlc

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

I think you misunderstand. What I'm saying is, even if someone handed R* a million$ idea, the basic blueprints for all DLC's (including the clothes, weapons and vehicles), the content creators, special events and "heists" were all etched in stone before the game made $1. It's likely, the only thing that the devs are working on now is patching exploits and glitches, so they can release the stuff.

That's not to say they won't jack...err, listen to suggestions for GTA VI.
  • Eddie_INTV likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

this gta v not vi....

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

If they added saggy pants I probably wouldn't play in public games anymore. Im ok with brass knucks and bandannas though.

Pants saggin is a deal breaking but all the guy running around in shorts shorts with no shirts is fine?
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

I'd rather not wear pants at all than wear them halfways down my ass.
  • Blaherman likes this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

this gta v not vi....

Yeah, the current game is GTA V, what I'm saying is... Actually, nevermind, I would keep posting on their support page, R* probably doesn't want to seem too eager for ideas is all.

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Off Topic - You cant say anything on these forums, anything gang related or whatever pleases a certain amount. They turn down even optional things, if there was a big pack relased for everyone every genre, if they were asked if Military Clothes should be added, they'd say "No, there will be to many kids using it." Even though its optional, if they were offered for a free Futuristic car DLC they'd say no just because it's not what they wanted, then they'd complain on here. Either way, I rather sag my pants and Cuff the bottom of my jeans and Look decent and nice. Than wear ripped dirty jeans with running shoes, you're suppose to look presentable when you go outside, dress to impress. Look nice for girls. I grew up in a house than had to move to the projects after a personal matter happened. I had alot of nice looking clothes. And my family had no issues with paying bills, hell I had those big box tvs that are way bigger than flat screens now. I was in the ghetto, I had no problem making friends and dating girls. But the way I dress is "Trash/Ghetto/Wannabe Gangster" to some people just because GangBangers do it. Dressing nice is Wearing a nice dress shirt with some matching sneakers and fitted or baggy jeans and maybe some timberland boots or whatever you think matches. Look nice not like trash.

On Topic - Anyways For DLC it would be great if they added a big pack like a said, of atleast 10 of everything like the beach bum crap. Because I doubt they would script ai(Gangs) to fight each other, so rather have the crews have the clothes we want and make our own activies. Join a good crew that uses turfs and turf capturing and you have a fun time.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Gang DLC should have been released a long time ago. This is supposed to represent LA.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by Cvxxi, 11 March 2014 - 09:17 PM.

They did release one a long time ago...

http://ps2.gamespy.c...s/523232p1.html

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

They did release on a long time ago...

http://ps2.gamespy.c...s/523232p1.html

That game also included weapons and vehicles. I guess those shouldn't have been included in GTA V, since they already did it a long time ago.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 11 March 2014 - 10:08 PM.

The gangs run the streets, period.  Mobsters, kingpins, drug lords ain't sh*t without gangmembers on their payroll.  The prisons run the streets.  That is real life.

Granted there are criminal sets that work on their own and have their own rackets, but this is L.A. and we have gangs.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

You're supposed to bigger than petty gangbanging in this game. Why would anyone waste their time with this stuff? To prove that people make stupid choices in video games AND real-life? Forgive me but I really don't see the appeal.
  • Eddie_INTV and Cvxxi like this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:48 PM Edited by Cvxxi, 11 March 2014 - 10:52 PM.

They gave you all the tools, start a crew and call it a gang. They just don't limit it to gangs like SA. There are crews that pretend to be cops, crews that are fight clubs, racing crews, biker crews...what makes 'gangsters' so special?
...they do drive bys? They wear colors? You can do that!

Besides, gangs are already in the game, they're called crews, it's just up to you to use a little imagination to provide the gang activity.

• Eddie_INTV likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

dude we are talking both single player n online click the link in the first post n read this game lacka gang gameplay n.ur barely making.sense

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

No sh*t it lacks gang gameplay in single player. The three main characters aren't gangsters.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:01 AM

franklin is in.cgf/ n started up.fourm drive families so.he aint gangster?

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

He is actively trying to move up from that petty garbage into something worth doing and is only in CGF in the beginning of the game.
And actually, his status as a member is shaky at best since he doesn't like doing that sh*t to begin with. I got the impression more that he used to be active in his gang and then gradually became disinterested and started doing sh*t just to bail Lamar out.
Adding gang content to single player makes less sense than adding it to Online.
  • Eddie_INTV and Cvxxi like this

karl2
  • karl2

kaaaarl!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:51 AM

there will be a gang dlc with franklin for sp in the future and there will be six Heists to play, but only two will be played.

RossCA
  • RossCA

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

Los Santos is supposed to be Los Angeles. I live in Los Angeles. There are still gangs and lowriders with hydraulics. There's also the new style cars with 26" rims. They need to add a DLC containing these things especially since it was already apart of San Andreas. Its like white people designed this new Los Santos after what they wanted LA to be. In reality, the ghetto is 10 times bigger than the upper class area in LA, but in the game, the ghetto is tiny. They keep giving us sports cars but no real style lowriders. Something huge is missing from the gang and that's it. R* is extremely biased when it comes to adding what this city really has. 

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

exactly making gangs roam in a small ass area of south ls when they should been all around and when rivials see each other they should been bustin at each other brawl drive bys or something

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

I hated the territory fights and management in GTA SA. It was a pain in the ass. Always bothered by other gangs, like we are now online with contacts calling again and again.

I don't think R* would do such thing in GTA V for one main reason. Franklin left the gang sh*t. He's not part of any gang anymore. He just helped friends a couple of times, that's all.

So maybe R* could release a DLC with a few missions, but not more.

About Online, you can be part of a crew already, which is like a gang. With emblems, colors.

Adding more crew related activities, why not tho.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:28 AM

gang terroity fights in gta sa was diffrent they was doing something new however i would think rockstar would had try to remake that into a more refined gang war sidemission but rich and greedy r* is they are like ea they care about money

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

exactly making gangs roam in a small ass area of south ls when they should been all around and when rivials see each other they should been bustin at each other brawl drive bys or something

Yeah it's unfortunate they did so little with it. You can have some fun with gangs though. Not sure if this works online because there are so many more NPC's walking around in single player, but it's fun to get the cops after you, then drive into a gang territory like Grove Street. All the Ballas there will start attacking the cops and you get to see an awesome shootout. Maybe you could also get the Ballas to chase you, and lure them into the Families territory just up the road from Grove Street.

I wish they would have more random stuff happening with the gangs like drive by's and stuff. As far as I know they never spill over into each other's territories. I think the only real interaction they put in with the gangs is the Families (green guys) not shooting at Franklin when you stand too close. You should be able to recruit them as Franklin like you could in San Andreas.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

on online its not that fun the other gangs rarely spawn expect the major 3 families ballas n vagos

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

and in.single player mode gangs got the same cars why didnt they make it like in gta sa each gang get thier own 3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users