Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Astray Angels MC is recruiting! (Xbox360)

48 replies to this topic
JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:46 AM

Alright folks, we still have high rank officer jobs open: Secretary and Treasurer

And secondary Officer positions: Enforcer, Assisted Road Captain, and Chaplain.

If any of these interest you, OR you wish to be apart of the normal patched crew members send Crimson_Chaos(Jack of shades) or Bisonman420 a message on Social Club. Messages are only if you have questions about the club or the officer ranks. Other than that, it's open invite so you can just join right up. We look forward to seeing you soon, officer ranks are filling up quick! 

Vice President, Jack Of Shades

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW YET AND ARE CURIOUS! We are having a ride this weekend starting Sat 5pm EST and going into Sunday until 11Pm that night. If you join now and are active, you can come with us. 16 members max and already filling up! 

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

Open invites as well, no need to message me on Social Club unless you have a question about the crew or the officer positions we opened. 

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Still searching for Officer candidates, we are already about to close yet another rank. Come and join while we still have slots open! We will always have room for normal patched members, so if you are interested in bikes and MC's this is the home for you. 

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

Bumping is allowed only once a week.

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

Can i join

l Digitized l
  • l Digitized l

A Mean Wheelie Machine.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:22 PM

Hey sorry I haven't been very active.  Work, school, and girlfriend has been sort of time consuming lately.  I haven't even been able to try 1.13 yet. I'll hopefully be getting on tonight and tomorrow since tomorrow is my day off!

pmk1
  • pmk1

AAMC Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:16 PM

Can i join

Yes feel free to !

Hey sorry I haven't been very active.  Work, school, and girlfriend has been sort of time consuming lately.  I haven't even been able to try 1.13 yet. I'll hopefully be getting on tonight and tomorrow since tomorrow is my day off!

It's alright, i understand that it doesn't matter man! See you in game

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:23 PM Edited by JackOfShades, 29 May 2014 - 03:32 AM.

ATTENTION! We are on the look out for new members to prospect in our club, we do not allow full patched members in anymore. Meaning you go through a small trial period as a prospect, and if you are loyal and still remain after that time: You gain a full patch as one of us! Most of you do not like this idea, but it is necessary to weed out the REAL brothers from the fake ones. We've had too many guys join and quit without a notice. What we are searching for is: LOYAL, trustworthy, good natured, social,  and consistent brothers. People who want to do good by the club, and turn it into something AMAZING! We're on our way up already, but we NEED your help. Contact myself (Crimson_Chaos on Social Club/ Jack Of Shades on XBL) OR Bisonman420 for any information on what's needed. His name is the same on XBL and Social Club. We hope to see you soon brothers!

Vice President-Jack Of Shades

Prospect crew homepage: http://socialclub.ro..._aamc_prospects

APPLY HERE IF YOU ARE NEW, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT FULL PATCHED MEMBERS. A PROSPECT PERIOD IS NECESSARY BEFORE FULL MEMBER STATUS IS GAINED.

pmk1
  • pmk1

AAMC Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

Hey jack, the prospects crew is back working. I've updated the website and everything for it. And for everyone, There is still open roles to fulfill! If you are interrested please message me or Crimson_chaos on Social club. Thanks!

Buggy2825
  • Buggy2825

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

Didn't specify an age group or have any application and or anything like that. I see you guys are prospecting again.

Old application used from a while back. Had some good stuff. Thought I'd try to join as a prospect and see what's good with another MC

XBL GT - Luckyshot Up

Mic -yes

MC knowledge - was apart of two MC here on GTA. First one had a mutiny which resulted in the formation of Sanguinary Sons MC. Which inevitably fizzled out as well. Mainly due to poor leadership and lack of attendance from leadership.

Age -23

Time Zone - Central Time Zone (Illinois)

Gangs and Crews- currently in 5. One clean racing, two drifters, one creator crew, and a place holder I made for off color crew smoke and paint. Have no problem leaving a place holder or one of the lower priority ones. Also have no issues repping an MC tag here on out. Just would prefer to not have to leave the other crews but I don't recall reading that as a requirement.

zPlatinum
  • zPlatinum

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hi, I just joined the prospect club a and have messaged bison on XBL. Is there anything else I need to do before I can become a prospect?

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

Didn't specify an age group or have any application and or anything like that. I see you guys are prospecting again.

Old application used from a while back. Had some good stuff. Thought I'd try to join as a prospect and see what's good with another MC

XBL GT - Luckyshot Up

Mic -yes

MC knowledge - was apart of two MC here on GTA. First one had a mutiny which resulted in the formation of Sanguinary Sons MC. Which inevitably fizzled out as well. Mainly due to poor leadership and lack of attendance from leadership.

Age -23

Time Zone - Central Time Zone (Illinois)

Gangs and Crews- currently in 5. One clean racing, two drifters, one creator crew, and a place holder I made for off color crew smoke and paint. Have no problem leaving a place holder or one of the lower priority ones. Also have no issues repping an MC tag here on out. Just would prefer to not have to leave the other crews but I don't recall reading that as a requirement.

Hey man, just hit us up on Social Club I'll send you an invite into the prospects crew and we'll see what ya got bud. It's good to see some new blood interested in our club. 
My name on Social Club is Crimson_Chaos, Jack Of Shades is my gt if you need anymore info. 

Hi, I just joined the prospect club a and have messaged bison on XBL. Is there anything else I need to do before I can become a prospect?

Alright man, we got you on there. Welcome welcome. 

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

So do we have any more new prospects willing to join our tight knit family of bike loving Astray Angels?! :) Feel free to message me on SOCIAL CLUB: Crimson_Chaos. I'll invite you into the Prospect club, DO NOT attempt to join the main club. If you do you will be kicked and invited to the Prospect crew. We no longer accept ALREADY fully patched members. Hit us up!

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:40 PM

NO LONGER THE AAMC VICE PRESIDENT. Do not send any more messages to me about AAMC or recruiting. I will not view them nor answer them. Thank you, have a great day.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

im interested GT prime time mp

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Lemme get in. I'm rank 123, highly skilled in combat and racing, KDR: 1.2, IGN: SWS DrewFly123 I'm wondering what the crew regularly does though..

JackOfShades
  • JackOfShades

BFMC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

im interested GT prime time mp

Lemme get in. I'm rank 123, highly skilled in combat and racing, KDR: 1.2, IGN: SWS DrewFly123 I'm wondering what the crew regularly does though..

That's great and all but read what I just posted. I am not Vice President anymore, nor am I apart of AAMC. So I can't do anything for ya, good luck!

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

Post was for bison man not you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users