» «
Photo

Describe a perfect game for you

85 replies to this topic
FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:44 AM Edited by FANTOMTRON, 20 April 2014 - 02:49 AM.

Mine would be.

GTA san andreas freedom.

GTA V/gta 4 and red dead redemption phyysics.

GTA V's map but without the stupid big useless mountains.

driver parrelel lines full car customization freedom. including customizing police cars and tanks etc.

No online. If there's online, something simple like how gta 4 was.

Real life cars with full crash phycsics. Fake cars are cool too.

Absopultley no alians or zombies or any of that crap. Keep that stuff for half-life etc etc.

san andreas cheats.

No stupid trophies or acheivments.

Red dead redemption graghics.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

A open world samurai game a bit like how red dead redemption is but set in japan and not a western, it should have good fighting controls.

• Davo the Assassin, FANTOMTRON and Revenge of the Donut like this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

A open world samurai game a bit like how red dead redemption is but set in japan and not a western, it should have good fighting controls.

I love a good fighting system as well with red dead redemption physics.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

- Arkham series melee fighting

- Scale of ArmA 3/Just Cause 2

- Good story and characters, similar to TLoU or RDR

- Phantom Pain's animation, audio logs for more story-telling

- Max Payne 3 shooting mechanics

- In-depth customization similar to BF 4

- Lots of gunz and make them realistic

- A soundtrack similar to Max Payne 3's

- Game should be f*cking long with lots of variety when it comes to settings, missions and so

- GTA's humor

- Have glitches, but fun ones like in RDR

- DO NOT implement features that should have been in SP into MP (*cough* GTA Online *cough*)

- Cars with good handling (not realistic, like Grand Theft Land Boats IV)

- Watch_Dogs reputation system and random events

- An underground city, probably sewers and tunnels and sh*t

- Battlefield-like destruction, but not skyscrapers, towers and stuff, just smaller buildings

- Game injected with graphic steroids

- Co-op

- Release for current-gen systems and PC (no 360/PS3)

• ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:00 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 20 April 2014 - 01:02 PM.

Anything with the map size of GTA V, the shooting mechanics of Max Payne 3, the detail and story of Red Dead Redemption, the features of every GTA game to date and the gameplay length of any Elder Scrolls game.

• Th3MaN1 and ClaudeSpeed1911 like this

Johnny_D
  • Johnny_D

inb4 cool kids

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Boobs, booze and a great storyline! :p

• Th3MaN1 likes this

Kafonix
  • Kafonix

Furry pride!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

I would probably go with an open world medieval (no f*cking fantasy!!) game, similar to GTA. As far as I know, this haven't been done before. Imagine walking around in a medieval village, buying a cart and travelling to the Lost Grove, a giant spooky forest, or to Nordenstein, a huge city. :)
  • Peregrin Brandytook likes this

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

GTAForums Simulator. Playing with lives of GTAF users. Just like Sims, but with CHEAP PRICES AND BETTER GAMEPLAY.

• Jeone likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

an open world sandbox game based around Louisiana, GTA style.. maybe set in the 90's. 

A lot of people would disapprove, but if anyone actually knew about the state it would make for an interesting open world crime game.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:51 PM

Definitely my idea i made when i was teen. I lost all the paperwork when i moved and it's probably still at my parent's house. I made a Halo MMORPG similar to Planetside as well.

https://www.nfsunlim...ae8e059de5aa079

I was young and stupid and for some reason, i didn't update the first post with information, so globs are spread out in different posts throughout the thread.

Onett
  • Onett

Be seeing ya around. Long live The Mats.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:30 PM

A JRPG styled game set in NY state during the late 80's. And it would be 16- Bit styled.
  • Payne likes this

Payne
  • Payne

Time move forward, nothing changes.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

Open world Attack on Titan video game.
  • Raiden雷電 and Onett like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 03 September 2014 - 11:13 PM.

"hur hur open world medieval"
yh it's called skyrim m8

"hurhur generic fantasy rpg"
"hurhur generic fps"

seriously?

open world "sandbox" street racing game with MCLA-tier customisation

Onett
  • Onett

Be seeing ya around. Long live The Mats.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

"hur hur open world medieval"
yh it's called skyrim m8

"hurhur generic fantasy rpg"
"hurhur generic fps"

seriously?

open world "sandbox" street racing game with MCLA-tier customisation

Problem?

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

I'm going to merge this with the previous one.

• Vanto likes this

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

Well, i've always had the idea of making an open world zombie apocalypse

With gameplay like Fallout, with complex survival and managing aspect (building shelter, managing survivor you found, scheduling task like hunting, scavenging, etc)

The dialog is like Telltale games one, your choice affect the story. Scripted event trigger when you do certain task at certain time. Every dialog choice could affect  on your demise, so you're not invincible. Perma-death is an option to keep things awesome. Multiple endings.

Meeting zombies isnt something fun to do. They actually something the player should be terrified of. Theres so much kind of zombies. They're based on how much infection they've been exposed. Slow, fast, big, smart, blind, mutated, etc.

Finding survivor is the one that highlight this game idea of mine. There's a lot of the living one left. Everyone is trying to survive and they're unique, so there's a friendly one, and there's someone who'll do anything to survive, and someone who are just batsh*t insane. Judge by their behavior, save someone you think will be helpful for you, and leave or kill someone who endanger your survival. Your action affect their view toward you.

And character customization is a must.

Already had the multiple story in mind, mediocre 3d modelling skill, and basic coding understanding. Now i just need to dedicate my whole life doing it, and probably fail so hard on it, and die within the next year....
Yeah, one can dream, right?

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Helmut's European Autos Official Photographer

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

Destiny.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Stephan90, 05 September 2014 - 05:29 PM.

my perfect game would be a perfect horror survival game with:

- a strong story with deep characters like in The last of us

- very subtle hints on characters motivations and story details that leave space to interprete on the story

- complex puzzles like in Silent Hill

- creepy athmosphere of Silent Hill or Resident Evil Remake

- ambient soundtrack like in The last of us and Red Dead Redemption

- a more open world, where you have a larger areas with many houses and where have to find certain items and you have little clues given where it could be

- a difficulty level with few ressources but you should be able to use the most basic things like a pipe or a piece of wood as weapon

- a controlling scheme with as much tactics of stealth combat as possible

- the feeling of Amnesia the Dark Descent where you have to be constantly ready to flee and hide

- if it is post apocalyptic, it should give you a good impression how nature reconquers the human cities

- despite the strong storyline there should be decisions with impact on the storyline, so that there is more than one well thought out storyline so besically with "what if scenarios" (this would give you a higher replay value)

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

GTAV + BF4(NON BUGGY GLITCHY MESSY VERSION) + Gran Turismo 6 + Red Dead Redemption + Max Payne 3 + TESV: Skyrim = 

Grand Elder Turismo Battle: Max's Redemption  

Deafiroth
  • Deafiroth

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

An open world the size of the UK, a highly complex leveling system, total interactivity (you see a button in a car, you can push the button.), immense detail, like all an engines moving parts, moving as they do in reality, mechas, parkour, the fox engine, and, fill every square mile with something interesting to do. Oh, and every car, bike, tank, plane, helicopter, and gun ever created. And throw in a couple original designs too.
  • ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 07 September 2014 - 04:53 PM.

For me it would be a post apocalyptic free-roam game with GTA/RDR style gameplay, so you'd have cities the size of Los Santos, but they'd be run-down, with oil drum fires in the street and car pile-ups here and there, if you've ever seen the film Escape from New York it would look a lot like that. There would also be a vast desert/wilderness around the city areas with abandoned towns, military bases etc. The town's you come across will have survivor communities that you can trade with or do missions for, and Major cities will also have friendly communities in some parts however many parts of the city would be overrun with crazies, hostile mutants and other undesirables.

As for transport there would be a few scarce working vehicles that you could come to own either battered up old car or even a motorcycle of some kind, most people would travel on mountain bikes or BMXs though with them being the only large group of vehicles that still work. The shooting system would be like Max Payne 3 with the ability to slow time or dive, there would be a lot of clothing customisation, with a wide range of options ranging from survivalist type clothing to smart charmer type clothes, or salvaged military/police gear. Towns/Settlements would have tattoo artists and barber's for increased customisation. Humorous moments and characters are a must as well as serious characters that fit well into the bleak setting of the game.

Weapons would range from anything like military weapons/rifles to homemade melee weapons that you can actually fashion out of random objects to make your own unique clubbing/stabbing tool, you'd be able to pick up things like TV's and vases during combat and break them over peoples heads, if your opponent is near something you can actually smack them off it in a special move. You'd also be able to learn different hand to hand combat surprise even center your style around certain weapons e.g. become a knife fighter or a chainsaw berserker.

So in essence, it'd essentially be fallout meets Red Dead Redemption/GTA, with a bit of Max Payne thrown in to boot.
  • ClaudeSpeed1911, Payne and fabel123 like this

Payne
  • Payne

Time move forward, nothing changes.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

For me it would be a post apocalyptic free-roam game with GTA/RDR style gameplay, so you'd have cities the size of Los Santos, but they'd be run-down, with oil drum fires in the street and car pile-ups here and there, if you've ever seen the film Escape from New York it would look a lot like that. There would also be a vast desert/wilderness around the city areas with abandoned towns, military bases etc. The town's you come across will have survivor communities that you can trade with or do missions for, and Major cities will also have friendly communities in some parts however many parts of the city would be overrun with crazies, hostile mutants and other undesirables.

As for transport there would be a few scarce working vehicles that you could come to own either battered up old car or even a motorcycle of some kind, most people would travel on mountain bikes or BMXs though with them being the only large group of vehicles that still work. The shooting system would be like Max Payne 3 with the ability to slow time or dive, there would be a lot of clothing customisation, with a wide range of options ranging from survivalist type clothing to smart charmer type clothes, or salvaged military/police gear. Towns/Settlements would have tattoo artists and barber's for increased customisation. Humorous moments and characters are a must as well as serious characters that fit well into the bleak setting of the game.

Weapons would range from anything like military weapons/rifles to homemade melee weapons that you can actually fashion out of random objects to make your own unique clubbing/stabbing tool, you'd be able to pick up things like TV's and vases during combat and break them over peoples heads, if your opponent is near something you can actually smack them off it in a special move. You'd also be able to learn different hand to hand combat surprise even center your style around certain weapons e.g. become a knife fighter or a chainsaw berserker.

So in essence, it'd essentially be fallout meets Red Dead Redemption/GTA, with a bit of Max Payne thrown in to boot.

Damn, that would be awesome.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:28 PM

Just Cause 2 map size

GTA IV map detail, driving, multiplayer, physics

The Last of Us gunplay and cover

Red Dead Redemption inventory, gambling

GTA V graphics

GTA Online PVs and houses

GTA San Andreas minigames, fun weapons

Co-Op local and online story mode

Hundreds of real world weapons with weapon realism

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

An open world survival game. Something really out-there like everyone suddenly dissappears except for you, then a massive earthquake or something occurs, or something like that at least

The Last of us Graphics

The Last of us crafting

GTA V Driving

GTA IV map detail

GTA V map size (completely a city)

The Forest's buildings

Mainly Melee and Improvised weapons (the odd gun)

The Last of Us weapon physics

The Sims 4 Character customization

fabel123
  • fabel123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:46 AM

BF4 destruction
The last of us story quality
Map size: planet earth
No loading screens
Essentially what I want to be GTA 6

turbocharger
  • turbocharger

stisni pisni, pusti zviždi

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

White or blue VW Golf Mk7 and a garage to store it in.

Enough for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users