GTA 5 "sucked dollars" out of Xbox 360/PS3 market, says EA

73 replies to this topic
BlackScout
  • BlackScout

This week!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

EA Games is just feeling envy of Rockstar's sucess with GTA 5.
Sped up Dice to make BF, fails every year with NFS, classified as one of the worst companies in USA...
They should keep their mouth shut, and admit their fiasco.

CP27
  • CP27

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by CP27, 21 April 2014 - 11:06 PM.

EA gets a boner thinking about having Rockstar and the GTA licence. They tried to buy them in 2008 and failed and now there butt hurt and going to start bitching

Thank you EA for ruining games and developers I like for example

Maxis
BIoware

:lol: True talk bro...but tbh if you come to look at it the GTA IP is the weirdest and the Greatest Of All,A PS1/PC 2D-top down game in the late 90s (even though 3D was coming into use) to a franchise that evolved into 3D an took the Game world by storm and Revolutionising/Popularising and defining a Genre forever creating the term "GTA Clone" then the HD Era games (IV-V) broke records esp. V making $1bn in 72hrs and making it an Historical record in the History of the Entertainment Industry...tbh R* are Super Lucky and Bless with an Ultra Powerful IP which is GTA and atm no IP and i mean no IP can be SO dominant as GTA or beat it records or even do all innovations GTA did in just 17 years of it existant,lol even Activision STFU after losing it challenge of Cod Ghost beating V's Historic record...and apart from the Monster of an IP that is GTA,Rockstar also have Red Dead and Midnight Club (two solid IPs) and Midnightclub is R* solution to NFS,lol why E.A and Activision cant even find a solution to GTA...
What the f*ck is really wrong with you? Don't you ever realize all the crap you type up adds nothing to the original topic? All you do is ride R*s dick and talk about how epic gta is. 99% of the time it's not even on topic.

And I hope to god English isn't your first language. If it is, don't admit that.
  • Overmenneske likes this

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

I cannot wait until Electonic Arts complains about Indie games having better sales than their products.

• nobum62 likes this

EditingYourMouth
  • EditingYourMouth

I saw that new GTA game, Midnight Club : Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

EA gets a boner thinking about having Rockstar and the GTA licence. They tried to buy them in 2008 and failed and now there butt hurt and going to start bitching

Thank you EA for ruining games and developers I like for example

Maxis
BIoware

:lol: True talk bro...but tbh if you come to look at it the GTA IP is the weirdest and the Greatest Of All,A PS1/PC 2D-top down game in the late 90s (even though 3D was coming into use) to a franchise that evolved into 3D an took the Game world by storm and Revolutionising/Popularising and defining a Genre forever creating the term "GTA Clone" then the HD Era games (IV-V) broke records esp. V making $1bn in 72hrs and making it an Historical record in the History of the Entertainment Industry...tbh R* are Super Lucky and Bless with an Ultra Powerful IP which is GTA and atm no IP and i mean no IP can be SO dominant as GTA or beat it records or even do all innovations GTA did in just 17 years of it existant,lol even Activision STFU after losing it challenge of Cod Ghost beating V's Historic record...and apart from the Monster of an IP that is GTA,Rockstar also have Red Dead and Midnight Club (two solid IPs) and Midnightclub is R* solution to NFS,lol why E.A and Activision cant even find a solution to GTA...
What the f*ck is really wrong with you? Don't you ever realize all the crap you type up adds nothing to the original topic? All you do is ride R*s dick and talk about how epic gta is. 99% of the time it's not even on topic.

And I hope to god English isn't your first language. If it is, don't admit that.

Yep that's most fa**ots on the damn thread, keep swallowing that C0ckstar Cum as it pumps through your vains.

CrissRiot
  • CrissRiot

Leather Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

After Mass Effect 3's ending, I don't want to hear EA complain about anything again. Ever.

• nobum62 likes this

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

f*ck EA, they've never made a quality game so why are they bitching.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

Who is worse? EA or Activision?

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:12 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 22 April 2014 - 01:13 AM.

E.A (although Activision are also f*cked up in many ways but not Worst like the turd that is E.A).

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

f*ck EA, they've never made a quality game so why are they bitching.

The Madden games of the 90's were mint. That's what happened to Tecmo Bowl, madden.

The Strike games were DOPE! And the Skate games haven't let down a single skater yet. SSX? EA has had some great things in the 90's. You might be too young to remember though.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

E.A (although Activision are also f*cked up in many ways but not Worst like the turd that is E.A).

I would like to add my two cents and say Activision did worse. Why no pitfal for last gen? (ps3? coulda competed with Uncharted and Laura croft...)

But as it stands they are equal. Both companies have been around forever, and both try to buy the competition instead of putting their own fighters in the ring. It's odd to me. Being from the 80's where every system had it's own mascots, and titles, and killer app's. Killer app's... LOL

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Alvarez, 22 April 2014 - 04:32 AM.

Looking at some replies, i first thought i misclicked and landed in GTAO section.

Seriously, one is on GTA forums, because of playing a game made by Rockstar and throwing around sexual accusations.

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

I hope EA goes out of business and R* Games or Take2 buy the rights for all of their games, they don't deserve any of it. That's why they are the worst company ever.

Yeah, then we can expect any EA title to hit PC a year after consoles or not at all. Valve should buy every franchise. Sure we might get insane delays, but we would have game that we wanted... on steroids.  

K9LZ1
  • K9LZ1

f*ck ALL OF YOU DUMB c*ntS!!!

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Yep that's most fa**ots on the damn thread, keep swallowing that C0ckstar Cum as it pumps through your vains.

This is the f**king GTA forums so you would expect people on here to like R* and their games If you like EA so much why don't you just f*ck off and don't come back you useless son of a b*tch and go get some aids from EA CEO peter moyes so he can change your c*nt into a blue waffle.

PS Your birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the condom factory you gay b*tch

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

EA should stop being so damn JELLY.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users