Photo

Want some $, help me ingame

8 replies to this topic
ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

So to my shock i found a car that i actually like with a chrome finish, unfortunately it requires a lot of races won to have chrome available, now i suck at races so instead of doing the tedious thing of racing day in day out for the next few months i think ill just pay someone to join races and lose to me.

Payment will be some xbox live currency (If this changes in dollar value from country to country i would prefer you be from australia to avoid lose of currency) i have like 30 or so more races to win so its already been started which is great for you.

I don't care what you do with the xbox live currency after i have given it to you, buy a game, buy a shark card...whatever you like!

I will not however be paying you until the job is complete, and if i get more than one person helping i will buy more than one xbox live currency cards so the money will NOT be split.

I require you to actually log on to gta:o and help me, if you add my GT and don't do a damn thing you will not be payed at all!

Last but not least, if you enjoy hanging out and talking while i win races feel free to keep me on your friends list, who knows i might be looking for more later on...

GT: Spacepirate87, add me now but i wont be starting for a week or more, i need to be payed first before i can buy the cards and i do not wish to start until i have them sitting on my desk.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

Dude people will do this with you without payment. No need to pay folks. Plenty of decent folks around to help out.
Just ask If anyone wants to swap race wins. 1 for 1. Put your money away. I'd be happy to help anytime.

southernsontn
  • southernsontn

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

So to my shock i found a car that i actually like with a chrome finish, unfortunately it requires a lot of races won to have chrome available, now i suck at races so instead of doing the tedious thing of racing day in day out for the next few months i think ill just pay someone to join races and lose to me.

have you ever considered swapping wins with someone?

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

it sounds like he does not want to lose everytime he wins, that is why he is paying.

Goodluck finding someone! I dont want my w/l ratio to be f*cked up(i finally got more wins than losses haha!) so I wont do it but I think there will be many people wanting to help :)

is it possible to get a new char and help you out? that way I could possibly help you!

ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

yeah dont wana waste time on others at a 1:1 ratio, with that time i would just do it all myself and hope for the best, this is to cut down on time.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by Magick, 07 March 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Best thing to do is master a track. Should only take you a few solo laps to know the layout and what to do. I did Vespucci Dreams in a stock Akuma. Once you know the track you will very rarely lose (if ever). Just wait for 1 person to join then close matchmaking and start once they've joined. Really doesn't take long to unlock all the parts

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

So you don't want it for unlocks. Just to have a good looking ratio? Paying for it? What a f*ckin loser

koolaidandkfc666
  • koolaidandkfc666

Hecka Rad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'll do it GT is kickazz95x.

kw.awsome
  • kw.awsome

FLMC VW Road Capt

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Im in GT MLB1122 I will be on a lot today  I will do it for mostly free ( just bet two hundred  in game once or twice since racing cost money to  enter)mesage me or friend me whichever you like a send a invite to a race .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users