Photo

How well do you know San Andreas? Photo quiz

1 reply to this topic
Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:58 AM Edited by Jehannum, 06 March 2014 - 11:00 AM.

I came across a funny-looking structure while exploring the other day.

http://flic.kr/p/kKTbUN

I wonder if this would work as a quiz. Post a photo of an obscure location and see if anyone can tell where it is. It might be a building, a doorway, sculpture or anything peculiar that you've noticed on your travels. Perhaps not something as generic as a bush.

You'd have to copy the photos from Snapmatic to Flickr or whatever, because Snapmatic allows you to set a waypoint, and that would be cheating!

EDIT: can't seem to get Flickr to provide a .jpg url, so it's just a link until I figure it out. :(

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

I came across a funny-looking structure while exploring the other day.

http://flic.kr/p/kKTbUN

I wonder if this would work as a quiz. Post a photo of an obscure location and see if anyone can tell where it is. It might be a building, a doorway, sculpture or anything peculiar that you've noticed on your travels. Perhaps not something as generic as a bush.

You'd have to copy the photos from Snapmatic to Flickr or whatever, because Snapmatic allows you to set a waypoint, and that would be cheating!

EDIT: can't seem to get Flickr to provide a .jpg url, so it's just a link until I figure it out. :(

click the image, click the size (i opted for orignal) right click and "copy link locatoins

12967375334_762c02a4f7_o.jpg

you might also get a better response to this thread posting in the main GTA:O section... if you report your own OP and ask the mods (kindly) to move it someone will get to you at some point..

in the meantime im gonna rack my brains as to where that is....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users