Sangers
  • Sangers

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:10 AM

I think there's already a thread for this

and?

and when you created this thread you clicked a button with a label that read "New Topic"

• EyeMacHunt likes this

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

and?

and when you created this thread you clicked a button with a label that read "New Topic"

so?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Another crap weekend event that does nothing for me. I don't bother with races and I don't play crime games to take pictures of the sunset and my waste of money new plane. Call me grumpy, but I'm simply a green turtle named Boris.

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

I really dislike the way some of these threads are titled. "Link to the upcoming Rockstar weekend event" would have been just fine.

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

and?

so?

the point is, we don't need to re-read what has already been posted. Go to the other thread and post "take advantage, man. Take advantage"

These forums are already burdened with kids crying over someone glitching a car from singleplayer into multiplayer. Or how someone is using a tank that rockstar put into free roam and is having fun with it, but he isn't and won't the leave the server and find a new one until he posts about how his day was ruined over this. 

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:41 AM

and?

so?

the point is, we don't need to re-read what has already been posted. Go to the other thread and post "take advantage, man. Take advantage"

These forums are already burdened with kids crying over someone glitching a car from singleplayer into multiplayer. Or how someone is using a tank that rockstar put into free roam and is having fun with it, but he isn't and won't the leave the server and find a new one until he posts about how his day was ruined over this. 

Then don't re-read it. Jeez so many b1tches here

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

and?

so?

you don't understand. This topic you just posted is taking up space on the front page. I'm not here to say I hate re-reading. I'm here trying to explain to you that forums have a search bar and they do come in handy in times where creating multiple threads about the same topic get out of hand and clog things up. 

• Coin likes this

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:51 AM

and?

so?

you don't understand. This topic you just posted is taking up space on the front page. I'm not here to say I hate re-reading. I'm here trying to explain to you that forums have a search bar and they do come in handy in times where creating multiple threads about the same topic get out of hand and clog things up. 

too bad. 1000s of recycled threads are started everyday. i suggest you find a better way of dealing with it.

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:53 AM

there really are some moany ol f*cks on here!! its just a f*cking game!!

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

and?

so?

too bad. 1000s of recycled threads are started everyday. i suggest you find a better way of dealing with it.

It's not up to me to deal with the problem. It's up to the moderation staff. I'm just simply letting you know. 

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

and?

so?

It's not up to me to deal with the problem. It's up to the moderation staff. I'm just simply letting you know. 

you complain about so many duplicate threads "taking up space" and "clogging things up", then you make post after useless post that has nothing to do with the thread.......

hypocrite is hypocritical

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

Use the already existing thread and try to exercise a little forethought in the future please.
  • Sangers likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users