Photo

Entity spawned in free rome

27 replies to this topic
RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

A couple of days ago, after Rooftop Rumble, like always I spawned at Martin's house after the mission was over. Right after I left, I came up on an Entity driving at a normal speed for normal traffic. I've played this game as much as anybody and have never seen one on MP or even SP from what I can remember. I looked at the map and there was no white dot for another player by me. I tried to stop in front of it, but it kept going around me. Then I started trying to shoot at the driver, but since its an Entity you practically have to be on the side of them to hit them. At this time he was going fast, but not entity fast. Just fast enough to where it made it difficult to aim a watch the road, which is a very curvy road. We were coming up on a "T" intersection and I all the sudden hit a wall that stopped me. I couldn't tell which way he turned, it was night, so I went down one way, but saw nothing, so I went back the other way, but by that time it was gone. This all happened in a matter of seconds. The only way it could have been another player is if they called Lester to remove them off the map, but why would they be driving slow and still not faster than me when I started shooting, while they were in a faster car? I had no problem catching up to it. Anyway, I know, kind of a lame story. I could be making it up, but I know what I saw. Has anyone ever seen an Entity in SP or MP driving down the street?  

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Cash Cards. Get Angry.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

There was a thread not long ago about this aswell

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:07 AM

HOLY CRAP!  There is a free Rome map?  Did it come out with the update?

• EyeMacHunt, We Are Ninja, Fallcreek and 3 others like this

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Odd, I did a mission and spawned at Sandy shores and a stock black Stringer T spawned and started to drive around. I also saw a city bus there as well.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

9/9/14

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

It wasn't another player. Some high end cars like the Entity, Adder and Stinger do spawn online but it's rare.

RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

There was a thread not long ago about this aswell

That's interesting. Must be a glitch. 

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

Rome was never free. Never!

12963715935_2415c83106_o.jpg

• Synophrys, PsychoGamer and himynameisdamien like this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

Yesterday while I played, a player logged out as I sped up behind him. The character and Adder stayed but took on normal traffic laws. I followed for about a minute before murdering the now NPC. He still had a mask on and everything but I received no notification etc. I was able to take the car which normally should be locked (if it were mine). I was unable to sell it. Still said it was a player vehicle. I drove it to a gas station, placed 4 NPC vehicles between myself and the pump and destroyed the NPC vehicle closest to me. Chain reaction goes boom, Adder destroyed with zero chance of penalty.

RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:20 AM

LMAO My spelling sucks. 

Yesterday while I played, a player logged out as I sped up behind him. The character and Adder stayed but took on normal traffic laws. I followed for about a minute before murdering the now NPC. He still had a mask on and everything but I received no notification etc. I was able to take the car which normally should be locked (if it were mine). I was unable to sell it. Still said it was a player vehicle. I drove it to a gas station, placed 4 NPC vehicles between myself and the pump and destroyed the NPC vehicle closest to me. Chain reaction goes boom, Adder destroyed with zero chance of penalty.

That is definitely a possibility. It wasn't far from Martin's house and a lot of players are spawning there, because of Rooftop Rumbles pay out. The car looked stock and the driver looked normal, but like I said, everything happened fast. 

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

FREE ROME
FREE ROME
FREE ROME
btw rome wasnt made in one day.
SUCKAZ

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

Before the latest update I already saw some cars too that I have never seen in online either...Rapid GT, Cheetah and another one which I can´t remember. And now after the update I also saw a few buses in freeroam and in missions, and saw a Faggio as well.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:39 AM Edited by Franceska, 06 March 2014 - 06:40 AM.

Before the latest update I already saw some cars too that I have never seen in online either...Rapid GT, Cheetah and another one which I can´t remember. And now after the update I also saw a few buses in freeroam and in missions, and saw a Faggio as well.

Scooter brothers !
  • Tabula Rasa likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

Yeah i've been seeing these cars online a lot lately too including the imfemus (sp?) gerotti (sp?) and the other Cozzorzie (sp?)

There is a spot where the adder will spawn in free roam but it happens very rarely but i've only seen it twice since i started playing

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:25 AM Edited by senormidget, 06 March 2014 - 09:27 AM.

The other night I was parked in the underground carpark near vinewood waiting for a wanted level to disappear when an NPC in a tailgater suddenly pulled up next to me, got out of the car and started trying to fight me.

Not sure if it was a variety of the "sentinel guy" because I've heard reports of him driving a tailgater before but I've never heard of him getting out of his car to attack you without any provocation.

He usually tries to run you down or crashes into you and then drives off and he's also usually armed, so I'm not sure why he was trying to punch me.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

Haven't seen any NPC's driving the entity or adder, but I've definitely been in a few sessions where the infernus is a common npc car for a short while. They'll even be parked normally on the street, usually over in some area of the map. Just recently seen a feltzer and carbon-whatever, but the infernus is the only super car I've ever seen being NPC driven.

Lazy Mofo
  • Lazy Mofo

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

This happened to me once too. I was driving in the freeway when I noticed someone was shooting at me so I turned my camera aroud to see what it was and it was an entity! It was matte black, and it was a red dot on the radar, like a mercenary. I tried to kill it but as I sped up and looked back, it despawned. It was pretty weird but awesome :p

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

I seen one also In 1.10 it was a black entity with no window tints I didn't care for it cuz I was in my entity as we'll but I shot out the tires and killed the npc and blew it up lol

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

i just got a Monroe from the angry driver dude that usually spawns in a Sentinel. sadly i messed up glitching it in to my garage and it despawned.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

i just got a Monroe from the angry driver dude that usually spawns in a Sentinel. sadly i messed up glitching it in to my garage and it despawned.

I ran into sentinel guy's wife today. Tailgater Woman.

When I say ran into, I mean she ran into me. 

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

When players leave lobbies while driving their cars,their character continues to drive the car like a NPC.In your location someone could have left the lobby before you join and you just saw their character driving like NPCs.

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

When players leave lobbies while driving their cars,their character continues to drive the car like a NPC.In your location someone could have left the lobby before you join and you just saw their character driving like NPCs.

Could be in some cases. But I definitely saw non modded cars, which leads me to believe they were npc driven. An irl friend just told me he also saw the Adder parked online in exactly the same spot as story mode.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:17 PM

Could be in some cases. But I definitely saw non modded cars, which leads me to believe they were npc driven. An irl friend just told me he also saw the Adder parked online in exactly the same spot as story mode.
Adder spawns online just like in SP.You didnt know that?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

HAIL CAESAR!

• We Are Ninja likes this

cccarv
  • cccarv

Lets play ;)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

If you drive a adder in the spawn spot of Adder in MP you will see a Adder. You can get this but cant put in your garage with no glitch

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:06 PM

Eyes on the road OP :catloaf:

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

Just means someone left the session not long before hand and that's his NPC. They eventually disappear on their own.

Also "free rome"? *Roam. Otherwise its nonsense.

tumblr_mxt9plGS9c1sbmml3o1_500.gif

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

If you drive a adder in the spawn spot of Adder in MP you will see a Adder. You can get this but cant put in your garage with no glitch

Your online character reminds me of Cooper Reed from Red Red Redemption, Am I right?

cccarv
  • cccarv

Lets play ;)

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Your online character reminds me of Cooper Reed from Red Red Redemption, Am I right?

It really looks like Cooper Reed, but i try to do like Bill "The Butcher" from Gangs of New York

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users