Photo

[FIXED] Franklin's wine mask glitch?

48 replies to this topic
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:45 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 07 March 2014 - 08:46 PM.

@Militia- Couldn't have said it better myself.

Anyways, onto the topic at hand, has anybody heard a response from Rockstar about this yet? 

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

^^, probably not, haha.  It takes Rockstar ages to give back some automated message that usually says to clear the cache, reinstall the Patch, etc, etc, etc....Which does absolutely nothing, lol

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

anybody heard a response from Rockstar about this yet? 

Rockstar Support have been swamped with issues from the 1.11 update. They are giving priority to Online glitches as these seriously affect gameplay.

Poor old Frank is way down on their list of priorities...

• Syphiroth, drunkenMUNKEY78 and Militia like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

Rockstar Support have been swamped with issues from the 1.11 update. They are giving priority to Online glitches as these seriously affect gameplay.

Can't say I'm surprised.

• Syphiroth and Militia like this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

I had this glitch and it had also changed Michael's hair back to default. WTF indeed.

Was fine before the patch. How does sh*t like this happen? I mean, it's like, did someone edit the wrong line of code? it's funny but hey, another feature that's a complete fail for me

• drunkenMUNKEY78 and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

I had this glitch and it had also changed Michael's hair back to default. WTF indeed.

Was fine before the patch. How does sh*t like this happen? I mean, it's like, did someone edit the wrong line of code? it's funny but hey, another feature that's a complete fail for me

That's what I am thinking.  Fix one problem, another occurs.  Why?  Cuz in all honesty they rushed this game and now are paying for it and having tons of people complaining and upset that they paid top dollar for this game and it's just a broken mess....11 Patches...And it's still bugged, probably 20 more patches to come, too....

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

That's what I am thinking.  Fix one problem, another occurs.  Why?  Cuz in all honesty they rushed this game and now are paying for it and having tons of people complaining and upset that they paid top dollar for this game and it's just a broken mess....11 Patches...And it's still bugged, probably 20 more patches to come, too....

Introducing our latest patch, 1.89

• TensaZangetsu, Syphiroth and Militia like this

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

Los Antrax 5-7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:46 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 13 March 2014 - 11:49 AM.

Introducing our latest patch, 1.89
Slinging online updates, throwing in a gun or car up in for sp. Trill homie! Church.

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

This just happened to me by accident. It made me jump when he changed clothes all of a sudden lol. Still had to change clothes back and get back my hairstyle which is frustrating :( 

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yes it happened to me yesterday. I was like WTF.. It also changes his hair option, and facial hair (if you have it on him) It changes to his default appearance that he has in the beginning.

And btw, stop hating on this so much.. Its just a GLITCH. It happens. Stop calling R* Cockstar all the time and say this is a big f*ck up and sh*t.

Ditto this-- it is not the end of the world....

Exactly

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

:(

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

Yes it happened to me yesterday. I was like WTF.. It also changes his hair option, and facial hair (if you have it on him) It changes to his default appearance that he has in the beginning.

And btw, stop hating on this so much.. Its just a GLITCH. It happens. Stop calling R* Cockstar all the time and say this is a big f*ck up and sh*t.

Ditto this-- it is not the end of the world....

Exactly

No offense but it's people like you that are partly responsible for this and other poor-quality errors in gaming. You appear to think that this is normal and perfectly acceptable, but it's not. You wouldn't buy a new car to find out that whenever you brake your doors fall off and be happy about it? As consumers we have the right to expect a product of high quality and a right to complain or voice our opinions when said product falls short. It's people that shrug and say "oh well" that are responsible for companies like EA releasing buggy piles of mess and not addressing problems within them. If we all stuck our heads up and complained over a bug or glitch (which in many peoples case can be a dealbreaker*) then the game devs would have to do something about it. I stopped buying EA products because of this. Imagine if everyone else did the same?

If you're find with it, fair enough, but don't berate those who either feel wronged or simply want to discuss it without aggression; it just makes you sound like a douchebag and i know spuds is not a douche, and I'm sure you're a decent guy too. Accept that some people do feel cheated when encountering bugs and glitches, from the small funny ones to the gamebreakers like (that some people are having) the game crashing on loading a save).

*NB i say dealbreaker - as in my instance with EA; their shoddy programming, lack of testing and zero customer service has led to me not buying their products anymore - not gamebreaker.

• matajuegos01 likes this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:49 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 22 March 2014 - 05:50 AM.

You know I've noticed some differences between this mask and the one you get at vespucci beach. I even took a few photos:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm starting to think there will be a mask DLC with more masks for SP and Online and that whiter mask will be available. I think it looks better than the other one anyways.

• Militia likes this

johngotts
  • johngotts

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by johngotts, 26 March 2014 - 04:07 PM.

As a programmer and a sometimes game programmer, I'd advise you to be nice. I know the programmers at Rock Star worked their asses off to complete GTA V, and probably didn't have time for a life, a sex life, a girlfriend, a wife, or their families. They probably put in 16+ hour days at times, and pulled all nighters to finish the game. We all know that the game was months late, and it was worth the wait.

The nature of a programmer's life is extremely long hours and continuous stress.

There are two major reasons for that. Reason #1: Software companies waste their money on non-programmers. Whether there are too many managers or too large a sales staff, there are never enough programmers for the work. Reason #2: There are never enough people doing software testing, because companies refuse to pay software testers enough.

The two highest-paying jobs at software companies should be the programmers and the software testers, because they are the two most important groups of people going into producing software. Instead, programmers get paid less than executives and managers and software testers get paid like janitors, so the least experienced or talented people are the ones doing the testing. Software testers should be programmers who could be doing programming, but want to take a break from it because programmers know exactly where the bugs are likely to be.

Hope this gives you some insight into software development.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Kawaii-desu!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 26 March 2014 - 08:08 PM.

As a programmer and a sometimes game programmer, I'd advise you to be nice. I know the programmers at Rock Star worked their asses off to complete GTA V, and probably didn't have time for a life, a sex life, a girlfriend, a wife, or their families. They probably put in 16+ hour days at times, and pulled all nighters to finish the game. We all know that the game was months late, and it was worth the wait.

The nature of a programmer's life is extremely long hours and continuous stress.

There are two major reasons for that. Reason #1: Software companies waste their money on non-programmers. Whether there are too many managers or too large a sales staff, there are never enough programmers for the work. Reason #2: There are never enough people doing software testing, because companies refuse to pay software testers enough.

The two highest-paying jobs at software companies should be the programmers and the software testers, because they are the two most important groups of people going into producing software. Instead, programmers get paid less than executives and managers and software testers get paid like janitors, so the least experienced or talented people are the ones doing the testing. Software testers should be programmers who could be doing programming, but want to take a break from it because programmers know exactly where the bugs are likely to be.

Hope this gives you some insight into software development.

What you fail to realize is that this wasn't there before the latest patch, it was done either accidentally or intentionally, and when it comes to updates/patches, there is no excuse for this type of sh*t. They knew what they were doing when they were doing this, they just chose not to fix it and either left it there for funny purposes or forgot to fix it because they just didn't give a sh*t.  And with every new patch, they f*ck up more than they fix, and this is a fact. Ask anybody around here and they will tell you this.

• matajuegos01 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Yeah, it's 100% true.  Literally.  I don't take sides or bash Rockstar for little things, but having a PATCH (which means FIXING THINGS) actually f*cks something else up, it's been going on since Patch 1.01...It's pathetic.  Already 11 Patches, and more to come and not even 25% of the sh*t is fixed....6 months later, still nothing fixed, essentially, it's bullsh*t.

• matajuegos01 and chrisscorsese88 like this

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

He also has a blue tooth earpiece in that was not there before he drank wine...

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

This has been patched now

pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

Wrong Lever

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Same thing happened to me. He doesn't just put on the mask, the glitch also changes his chlotes.

00-1.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users