Quantcast

» «
Photo

[FIXED] Franklin's wine mask glitch?

48 replies to this topic

El Chinx Antrax is my hero 🕶

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 06 March 2014 - 05:22 AM.

In SP when I'm Franklin and drink the wine in my house it glitches me into this mask:
2yuwmtv.jpg
Removes my current hairstyle & facial hair. So I have to purchase it again (not a big deal I just thought I mention it if others try this and see if it happens too?) I have not tried Franklin drinking at any other place or out the soda machines to see it glitches, Michael didn't glitch from the juice or whiskey and either did Trevor from the beers or strip club shots.
  • warlord GTAV likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Hmm....interesting. How did this happen? Like can you make a video and show us? 

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 06 March 2014 - 06:30 AM.

Hmm....interesting. How did this happen? Like can you make a video and show us?

Go to single player and switch too, Franklin. Get dressed and go upstairs in the vinewood house he moves into and drink the wine. It should glitch. I can do a movie just tell me a link that I can put it on too upload? I'll record it from my iPad or iPhone.

I record two videos if needed I will upload once someone tells me a video uploader site that's not YouTube.

Also it doesn't glitch the mask onto Franklin if he buys a drink at the strip club (Vaniella Unicorn) or a soda from the machines.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Just tried it, and yep, yet another f*ck up by cockstar! Everyone who is reading this topic, try it on your game right now. Go to Franklin's Vinewood house, drink the wine and a hockey mask with scuba gear will appear!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:39 AM

Just tried it, and yep, yet another f*ck up by cockstar! Everyone who is reading this topic, try it on your game right now. Go to Franklin's Vinewood house, drink the wine and a hockey mask with scuba gear will appear!

Cheers for checking and I won't upload the video now as it's just not my game.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

If you don't mind, could you report the issue to R*? I know it's just a minor glitch but it looks really annoying and should be fixed ASAP.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:42 AM Edited by warlord GTAV, 06 March 2014 - 06:44 AM.

yes it is happening in my single player aswell I posted it hours ago,,now I no its not the save editor.

• Raiden雷電 likes this

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:51 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 06 March 2014 - 06:52 AM.

If you don't mind, could you report the issue to R*? I know it's just a minor glitch but it looks really annoying and should be fixed ASAP.
It's annoying because I'm an SP and I try you know "realistic live" these guys and sometimes just have a wine and well that's how I found this and it removed my hairstyle and facial hair, just a bummer to having go get them again! And sorry @Warlord GTAV that I didn't see your post I might not looked hard enough, my bad but have you reported it to rockstar? I'll log in and report it too. Dare say a few people have that don't use the forum already reported or maybe not..all I seen was MP arguing about the tommy gun haha.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

no skin off my sack brother frank.

• 5.7 likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:55 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 06 March 2014 - 09:55 AM.

What a weird bug. It changes his clothes too.

Also the mask does not allow you to breathe underwater.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:02 AM

whoa that's dedication you already cheked it in water..looks like a microphone or a hose connection...have you used the save editor

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

whoa that's dedication you already cheked it in water..looks like a microphone or a hose connection...have you used the save editor

No I don't use save editors, I like to complete the game legit 100%. This is 100% 1.11 fault, not a save editor. I know you wasn't talking to me probably, but I know for a fact it's not a save editor that is causing it, it's def 1.11.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Snap My Glitchy Frank....

0_0-47.jpg

If you switch characters and back he appears to lose his snorkel!

0_0-48.jpg

• 5.7 and MetalMilitia89 like this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

How the hell did patch 1.11 screw up so many things this bad?
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

It's even made the framerate noticeably worse, I sh*t you not.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 06 March 2014 - 04:07 PM.

Yes it happened to me yesterday. I was like WTF.. It also changes his hair option, and facial hair (if you have it on him) It changes to his default appearance that he has in the beginning.

And btw, stop hating on this so much.. Its just a GLITCH. It happens. Stop calling R* Cockstar all the time and say this is a big f*ck up and sh*t.

• Spuds725, ten-a-penny and Pastry like this

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:29 PM

I posted in another thread about this. Happened to me as well. I did it 3 times all with the same result. I put in a ticket with Rockstar last night so I am waiting to hear back from them.
  • 5.7 likes this

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

I just did it, I actually think it's kind of funny. I just went to my wardrobe and took it off.

• FoxtrotCharlie likes this

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:23 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 07 March 2014 - 04:24 AM.

I just did it, I actually think it's kind of funny. I just went to my wardrobe and took it off.

I thought maybe my game glitch someone online mask? Like when the Alan 0 plates happened I thought did my game glitch some Alan online dudes plates? Haha, but yeah I say they fix this and the MP gun glitch.

Edit: might be a mask used in the new assassination SP DLC thing coming :p, nah I jk.
  • Pastry likes this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yes it happened to me yesterday. I was like WTF.. It also changes his hair option, and facial hair (if you have it on him) It changes to his default appearance that he has in the beginning.

And btw, stop hating on this so much.. Its just a GLITCH. It happens. Stop calling R* Cockstar all the time and say this is a big f*ck up and sh*t.

Ditto this-- it is not the end of the world....

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Haha I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else. Happened to me the other day and I was like, "What the deuce??" Looks like some kind of strange stoner gas mask.
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

I didn't notice a thing with my framerate.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Yeah but I'm playing on an almost 5 year old Xbox 360 Arcade.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

I'm playing on 5 year old PS3 and I don't see sh*t.
It's a problem with your system man, the HDD or the Laser is wearing off.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

I'm playing on 5 year old PS3 and I don't see sh*t.
It's a problem with your system man, the HDD or the Laser is wearing off.

It's not the system at all, every other game works fine.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Agreed.  With every Patch a whole new set of bugs comes with it.  1.11 might be the last time I update, BUT, I might be interested in the next update where we possibly get the Huntley (SUV), Pegassi car, and a Dewbauchee car.  I am assuming the Pegassi is surely a Sport, Super, or Motorcycle.  And the Dewbauchee will be a Sports, or Sports Classic.  I own all the Supers, Sports (minus the Futo and Penumbra), and four very good Sports Classics (Z-Type, JB-700, Monroe, and Stinger GT) + one Motorcycle (Pegassi Bati 801RR) and three police vehicles.  But I am still gonna hold off a bit and figure out what the next Patch does to the game, cuz it's a given.  Patches cause new bugs.  They fix or a bug or two, and like five more come.  It seems inevitable.  So I am not sure if I will update ever again.

I also agree.  I am playing on an old PS3 that I bought in 2008 when GTA IV came out.  But it's not my system, cuz every other game works fine.  It's not the laser inside the PS3, either, like that guy lol232 said, as like you said, all other games work fine.  It's GTA V.  GTA V = King of Glitches/Bugs.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Agreed.  With every Patch a whole new set of bugs comes with it.  1.11 might be the last time I update, BUT, I might be interested in the next update where we possibly get the Huntley (SUV), Pegassi car, and a Dewbauchee car.  I am assuming the Pegassi is surely a Sport, Super, or Motorcycle.  And the Dewbauchee will be a Sports, or Sports Classic.  I own all the Supers, Sports (minus the Futo and Penumbra), and four very good Sports Classics (Z-Type, JB-700, Monroe, and Stinger GT) + one Motorcycle (Pegassi Bati 801RR) and three police vehicles.  But I am still gonna hold off a bit and figure out what the next Patch does to the game, cuz it's a given.  Patches cause new bugs.  They fix or a bug or two, and like five more come.  It seems inevitable.  So I am not sure if I will update ever again.

I don't see you updating until the "Substantial Story DLC" comes out. :ph34r:  :p  

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

^^, I don't know if I will do that, either.  Heists are nonsense to me, since I have 2.1 billion dollars for each character (the money cap) and my money can't even get higher.  Plus there is nothing to really spend it on, either as I have every car fully modded that I want, and no room to store anything else.

Plus I am 100% with 0 cheats used, and been like that since October.  The game is fine the way it is.  I like all the new vehicles we are getting time after time, but if they keep that up, I'd like to see more storage space.  And if they never give any more storage space, then there is no point to keep updating for vehicles, since I can't fully mod them and store them.  Not to mention the countless bugs that come with every Patch.  So I am kinda getting sick of having to use the save editor to fix the bugs that Rockstar creates from Patches.  It's just annoying and un-necessary if they knew what they were doing.  So I may just leave my gamesave the way it is right now as I am fully happy with how it is right now.

• 5.7 and chrisscorsese88 like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

I see what you're saying, and I agree as well, but you never know if they will give us an extra 4-car garage for each character with the Story update. I know it's just a theory on my part, but if they really did, that will be the update you will not hesitate to install.  ;)

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

I see what you're saying, and I agree as well, but you never know if they will give us an extra 4-car garage for each character with the Story update. I know it's just a theory on my part, but if they really did, that will be the update you will not hesitate to install.  ;)

Exactly this.  If they gave us more storage space, then yes.  I would update in a heart beat!  Until then, I don't think so, though.  Even with this new update that is coming sometime in March that gives us another three vehicles, I think I will hold off on it.  But for sure...Once they give us more storage space, I am without a doubt updating since I can store the other vehicles I need to store and the game will become fun again.  I talk about storage space a lot, as GTA V has the best cars in from any of the previous GTA games, and I am really into modding them and messing around with them, too.  So having the space to store ALL the vehicles I wanted in the ENTIRE game, would make this game like 100 times better, imo!

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users