Add More substance to Los Santos?

10 replies to this topic
Mihller
  • Mihller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

I find it very sad that pretty much all of the buildings are just for show. This massive city had a lot of potential but has pretty much been wasted.

What I would like to see:

-More Clubs/Bars. Maybe have the clubs only open at night

-More clothing stores that actually have different clothes at each store

-The ability to buy cars at a dealership

-Been beaten to death but business ventures would be really nice.

Do you, or do you not think that the city needs more substance? If so, what would you like? And if not what do you do to keep busy.

• ShinobiFixer, tjor24 and Tymerc like this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

I agree. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

They should open up the nightclub from that SF mission for trevor.  But for fun I drive.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ɇmpirɇ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

It could definitely use more...but the stress that would add to the PS3/360 would be too much.
Also, it would make many people lag more than they already do. There's a reason there's a lot of V content stripped or down-toned in online.

I could see your ideas maybe implemented to V in the future...maybe.
But in online..I doubt it.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

It could definitely use more...but the stress that would add to the PS3/360 would be too much.

Do you enjoy talking out your ass?

Maybe it'll stress the Xbox 360, but I doubt it.
I know for a fact all interiors are active on PS3 but glitches are required to enter them.
As for adding activity markers, no stress on the system at all only the cloud server.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ɇmpirɇ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

I know for a fact all interiors are active on PS3 but glitches are required to enter them.
As for adding activity markers, no stress on the system at all only the cloud server.

That's rich... an apparent PS3 fanboy tells me I'm talking out the ass then declares he knows things for a fact.

If it doesn't stress the PS3, it's not gonna stress the 360. They are near identical except for a few minor nitpicks (i.e. PS3 has better texture optimization, 360 has better window reflections & palm tree alphas)

I wasn't talking about activity markers, I was talking about having dynamic clubs and dealerships the OP referenced. Learn to read. It's obvious that adding a marker isn't going to add stress to anything, not even the cloud server, you genius. If it did we wouldn't have the cluttered mess of markers we currently all have. It's a simple 32x32 wtd.

Having dynamic night clubs, actual dealerships and such is going to stress the online servers as they have to process much more info, hence why we buy cars on our phones instead.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:10 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 06 March 2014 - 09:11 AM.

This is exactly why they f*cked up by making the goddamn map too big.  All the mountains, hills, ocean, paleto bay, etc.... I would have been fine with just a city and a desert.  

They could have made the map smaller and made the city feel way more alive than it is right now.  Rockstar probably has too many "yes" men on their payroll right now, who seriously need to be fired.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:13 AM Edited by 2281, 06 March 2014 - 09:14 AM.

This is exactly why they f*cked up by making the goddamn map too big.  All the mountains, hills, ocean, paleto bay, etc.... I would have been fine with just a city and a desert.  

They could have made the map smaller and made the city feel way more alive than it is right now.  Rockstar probably has too many "yes" men on their payroll right now, who seriously need to be fired.

It was the fans who complained that Liberty City was too urban, so R* gave you a countryside to accompany a Liberty City sized city. Embrace it!

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

there should be a farmer's market...my 2nd character is a vegan and she can't stand EgoChasers and Q & A's

• Mr. Reaper. and 2281 like this

Barrago
  • Barrago

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

They need to make Blaine county more appealing somehow. I dunno how, though. Maybe more cover for deathmatches out in the desert? There could be houses and purchaseable properties out there. Maybe a few hunting spots. Weapon caches, or maybe more enticing crate drops. Nerf the BCPD to allow longer, more satisfying rampages, there are tons of things they could do to move people out of the city.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

Credits: 0

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

Here's a free protip: Suggesting someone is talking out of their ass, then proceeding to do so yourself is pretty silly.

• 2281 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users