I've noticed that it's the youtubers who ruin the game

74 replies to this topic
Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

The worst thing are the crappy dupstep audio intros followed by 'Hey guys ____ here and today.. <blah blah blah> Make sure to comment, rate and subscribe!'

Oh btw, don't forget to share this comment on Twitter/Facebook. Lucky winner gets to come round to my place and gets a free anal lube!

0_0.jpg

• The Angel King and doser_ like this

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by Tymerc, 06 March 2014 - 10:34 PM.

If they where not shown on youtube to the masses, they would never be fixed. So you should be happy they show it to everyone if you are against glitchers.

And, at the same time, if there weren't videos showing how to do them, then they wouldn't need to be fixed because there'd be no one who knew about them to abuse them in the first place.

Also, why not just send the video to Rockstar, rather than put it on youtube where the lazy and greedy will abuse them?

• darkwar854 likes this

The Real SpitKing
  • The Real SpitKing

Higher than You

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Hi I'm DomisLive I create GTA 5 content and I have over 175 thousands subscribers on YouTube, I totally understand where you guys are coming from.

I don't upload game breaking glitches anymore, I stopped one month into GTA 5, which was November, I don't upload money glitches because I don't want to get my subscribers banned, or do I upload game breaking glitches because I know the affect a channel my size can have on a community I could be it to its knees until a patch was released if I uploaded the right glitch.

I pride myself on becoming one of the top info sources on GTA 5 for leaked info and such

I have a few series that I do to be different from everyone else, "Top 5 Stunts of The Week" "Garage Showdown" and a "Question and Answer" Series.

I'm not here to promote my channel, I frequent here and the Rockstar community forums a lot, whenever I see a thread about GTA YouTubers or me I'll give my input. 

But yes I agree we are the reason glitches are the problem in GTA 5 but you can look at it both ways, we are also the reason they become patched.....

I uploaded "How To Kill A Tank With a Sniper" and two days later it was patched.

At this point I've gained so much from GTA 5 I would hate to ruin it, you guys gotten understand, YouTube isn't 100% about the money for a lot of us and yes some of us get paid greatly but I'm worried about growth, I want to become the biggest that I can, the money will be there later.

Isn't here to promote his channel, yet feels the need to give his YT name and how many subscribers he has. GTFO and don't come back. Please.
  • AnotherUserName and BatFerYou like this

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Youtube maybe, but IBTimes aren't much better.

I like to read GTAO news in the morning so I type GTA Online in google and screen the last 24 hours and invariably one of the top results is International Business Times explaining how to perform glitches......

They are a "serious business website"..............seriously f*cking puerile yeah.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

They're just helping R* fix the glitches, that's all.

Yeahhhh sure, you think they don't do that for money. IF they need to help rockstar, sent a support ticket and report then...

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Well yeah but they post their glitches to youtube, rockstar then see exactly how it's done so it already gives R* a headstart.

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Some you tubers don't show any money/rp/duping glitches.Vanoss for example.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:12 AM Edited by Odesza, 07 March 2014 - 01:13 AM.

Well yeah but they post their glitches to youtube, rockstar then see exactly how it's done so it already gives R* a headstart.

Right because they couldn't just send the video to Rockstar or upload it as a hidden video on youtube, and not have "don't forget to like comment and subscribe" at the start of the video followed by more generic dubstep.

• The Real SpitKing likes this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

The worst one by far was that stupid how to shoot in peoples garages tutorial, that's one person I would not feel the slightest for if he got DDOS attacked.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

The worst one by far was that stupid how to shoot in peoples garages tutorial, that's one person I would not feel the slightest for if he got DDOS attacked.

Most IP flooding methods can be fixed within a few seconds so, not sure what that would do.

Would rather have them have their account removed from youtube.  I've seen worse though like the moron who made a video and posted it on here of "how not to get banned" and it was pretty much him explaining just to play the game, do jobs and don't cheat and you won't get banned.

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:34 AM

Not really. It's the kids/assholes/lazy sods who subscribe, like & rate their bullsh*t and later apply the glitches that's the problem.

If no one looked for these guys, they'd die out in a week.

This.

There are probably a lot more videos out there that just never got posted on here or viewed so they just fizzled out.

It's this Kronos kid mainly thTs bringing them in. Although this Trev guy did teach me the quick job glitch for storing supers...

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:55 AM

Why do people abuse the system and live on welfare with 5 kids, a drunk husband or wife and a BMW outside their trailer? 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

Why do people abuse the system and live on welfare with 5 kids, a drunk husband or wife and a BMW outside their trailer? 

That's always how it is, people will drive their Escalade back to their sh*tty apartment.

• DangerZone77 likes this

Tyrellius Maximus
  • Tyrellius Maximus

I am the one who knocks!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

It's all youtube's fault!! post-20483-Spock-barfs-rainbow-gif-OKib.

BlackRuiner
  • BlackRuiner

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:23 AM

Hi I'm DomisLive I create GTA 5 content and I have over 175 thousands subscribers on YouTube, I totally understand where you guys are coming from.

I don't upload game breaking glitches anymore, I stopped one month into GTA 5, which was November, I don't upload money glitches because I don't want to get my subscribers banned, or do I upload game breaking glitches because I know the affect a channel my size can have on a community I could be it to its knees until a patch was released if I uploaded the right glitch.

I pride myself on becoming one of the top info sources on GTA 5 for leaked info and such

I have a few series that I do to be different from everyone else, "Top 5 Stunts of The Week" "Garage Showdown" and a "Question and Answer" Series.

I'm not here to promote my channel, I frequent here and the Rockstar community forums a lot, whenever I see a thread about GTA YouTubers or me I'll give my input. 

But yes I agree we are the reason glitches are the problem in GTA 5 but you can look at it both ways, we are also the reason they become patched.....

I uploaded "How To Kill A Tank With a Sniper" and two days later it was patched.

At this point I've gained so much from GTA 5 I would hate to ruin it, you guys gotten understand, YouTube isn't 100% about the money for a lot of us and yes some of us get paid greatly but I'm worried about growth, I want to become the biggest that I can, the money will be there later.

Shut up fa**ot, im sick of ur whore videos too f*ck outta here with ur sh*t, over here trying to be slick and promote ur channel Youre one of the dumbest youtube whores out of the whole crowd
  • doser_ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users