Photo

The Mercenaries are crap

33 replies to this topic
CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 06 March 2014 - 01:55 PM.

They should replace them with them with the guys in SUVs who chase after you in Rooftop Rumble. Then I'd be happy to spend my cash on them knowing that the dude who I sent them to will be dead within 30 seconds :D

That would be f*cking awesome.

Only Problem is that those Guys in the Grangers are FIB Agents, so...

LestersSiesta
  • LestersSiesta

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by LestersSiesta, 06 March 2014 - 03:59 PM.

Not using the mercenaries to do my dirty wok because I am crap as some people continually suggest. I am more than capable of doing my own work when I want someone dead BUT, I like to sit in my apartment and watch on TV as I call the mercenaries on random people for fun or for troll, I am past level 100 and just got the decorated thing the other week, seriously WTF else am I going to do LOL.

Watching a level 5, send two crappy fans full of Merryweather thugs packing and my 7.5k entertainment money while I'm at it is really starting to get annoying, they shouldn't be called the mercenaries if there is a less than 10% chance they'll actually kill anyone, everyone knows the jig too.

Get in your car and drive away, it's old hat and boring the mercenaries are INEFFECTIVE. You can do anything basically, fart in Merryweathers face and you'll still survive.

SOLUTIONS:

1.  Make the Mercenaries UNPREDICTABLE

-Sniper mercenaries

-Army mercenaries

-A mercenary that can actually kill someone driving, not just pistol the boot a few times.

-Commando teams

-Assassins

2.  Make the Mercenaries all round better.

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

Remove the fact that your targets notified when you send them and they could be useful.
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I gotta agree with you, they suck when someone using a tank or easily escape with super cars or heli.

Reduce the price to 2k $ or improve it. Else I'm not gonna use that option.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users