Photo

Found my GTA V/O Car in real life! Forum

63 replies to this topic
Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 07 March 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Well I saw a Ruiner (RARE!) parked at the local McDonald's some time ago.

And for the rest, you see a lot of generic hatchbacks like the Blista is (sadly)

Dutch people can never drive interesting cars, and when they do so they wreck 'em.

Yes it's a big shame.. (ik ben ook nederlands, lol) Most cars around here in holland are either european sh*t cars or jap scraps.. Not too many American's around here.

The thing is, there are quite a few around here in the Netherlands, however most people 'like me' Keep them stored in the winter days to avoid rust on those cars. Once the summer starts you see a few more of them. Mostly on the freeways because the roads in our country aren't really suitable for those big cars either except for freeways. Finding a parking spot can be hard to lol.

During the winter, the only USA cars you see out there driving, are old beaters. Which in the end sooner or later end up on the scrapyard or with someone who restores them.

Whats funny though is that when you drive a big ass USA car, people keep a lot, and i really mean a lot more distance. 

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

I sometimes see a Range rovers pass by which look IDENTICAL to a baller or baller sport.

DKNIGHT123
  • DKNIGHT123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

I sometimes see a Range rovers pass by which look IDENTICAL to a baller or baller sport.

A while back I saw one and my brain went "$9k". I decided to take a little break from GTA after that.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

I go this one area regularly for hockey practices. I always find "Tailgators" and "Oracles".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users