Players Blocking Garages

24 replies to this topic
HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:44 AM

Have you ever been a victim in where you drive to your garage, only to find someone blocking the entrance to kill you or have a blown up car sit there and not move - also not allowing you to enter? Well I have.

It's even worse when someone has a bounty on their heads and the first thing they do is run to their apartment. Meanwhile, every other player scrambles for that one bounty and hangs out around the garage door, preventing other players from accessing it. Even if you don't have a bounty on your head.

People are really childish these days. I'm beginning to see this more and more everyday. Just tonight, someone with a tank had parked in front of the garage door, blowing everyone who comes that way. Even worse if the tank blows up, there's no way of moving that big sh*t.

Anyway. It seems like whenever I'm in my garage, I have to look at the map to see if people are further away to give me a chance to actually escape without being blown up. It's ridiculous.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

One. Dont live in the 400k apts. There a couple of buildings where you can enter AND exit without having to worry over douche-bags. Also, ram that freakin blocked car as hard as you can and you should still be able to enter your garage.

Over come assholes or suffer their smell. 

• GranSnake likes this

Toasted-Cheese
  • Toasted-Cheese

Snitch

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:12 AM

I agree the 400k apt is always mayhem up there seems alot of the noobs , grievers an aholes bought that apt just cause its the most expensive , an not the best i might add , any apt with a ten car garage looks the same inside , mine cost 215k almost half the price an never is there trouble when comin outside , best advice is to sell up on that apt an move to somewhere more discreet , will save you money on your cars an stuff in the long run

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

I decided to buy the $205k one. Most of times it's far from conflict areas since that place doesn't seem to be very interesting for that kind of people you describe...

• MadHaTT3R likes this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

Del perro apartment. It's only 200ish k, has 10 car and everything, and so few people seem to have it.

But it's GTA I don't understand what you expect. You want people to play nice? Everyone has guns and tanks and explosives. People are going to mess with you. If you don't want that, simple, go to invite only...

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:27 AM

Never exit your garage if you have a bounty! Teleport to somewhere safe from your garage, especially if you live in the combat zone from Del Porro to Burton.  I do this most of the time even if I don't have a bounty and I live in Alta.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

i bought the 319k apartment in weazle tower , i never have that problem that the OP mentioned .  but one funny thing happened once , some tool was standing outside of my garage and when i left my garage he was hit with the glitch that causes a player to be stuck in front of a garage  when another player exits it at the same time . he was crying for  like 10 mins about how he couldnt move and begged someone to kill him , and just as i was entering my  garage someone blew him up and he flew awkwardly to the side and his body got jammed in between the door and the floor as the door was closing , while i was entering the garage . it was pretty funny

• Jehannum likes this

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

the $400k apartments, you can see the garage entrance so can see who is there

alternatively, go into an invite only session, too many muppets online who want to run it for everyone else (granted it seems theyre not on this forum)

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

400k apartments are the worst you can't see cars moving around on the streets or anything because it's too high up plus it is where all the hackers live and chradders too. Downsizing to del Perro heights is free :)

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Have you ever been a victim in where you drive to your garage, only to find someone blocking the entrance to kill you or have a blown up car sit there and not move - also not allowing you to enter? Well I have.

It's even worse when someone has a bounty on their heads and the first thing they do is run to their apartment. Meanwhile, every other player scrambles for that one bounty and hangs out around the garage door, preventing other players from accessing it. Even if you don't have a bounty on your head.

People are really childish these days. I'm beginning to see this more and more everyday. Just tonight, someone with a tank had parked in front of the garage door, blowing everyone who comes that way. Even worse if the tank blows up, there's no way of moving that big sh*t.

Anyway. It seems like whenever I'm in my garage, I have to look at the map to see if people are further away to give me a chance to actually escape without being blown up. It's ridiculous.

to look at your map before you leave your garage is basic, if someone is camping there i go out on the front door and clear the path. if i'm on the way back and there are many of them especially because of a bounty is just priceless, excellent reason to get into a tasty battle. if there's a tank you can hear it from many streets away so you know what to expect.

IVIechanomics
  • IVIechanomics

N7 Tested. Mother Approved.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:18 PM

I just wish there was an a  ten car apartment, or even ten car garage out in Blaine County, preferably the Grand Senora Desert area. I'd move out there in a heartbeat because things are getting so bad.

• DrAnomalous, ashbashbluesfan and Arazern like this

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

I call Lamar and get the mugger to roll up. He tazes em in their car the jacks their ride all the way to the chop shop!!!

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

your fellow cannibalistic quarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

I always check the map before I leave. Then if there is somebody there I appear off the map and leave via front door and blast his ***** ***

Whatsgood
  • Whatsgood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

the other day I was going to my garage to switch cars, and there was a guy trying to put a single engine in plane into said garage lolol

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

I walked out the front door at weazel for the first time since moving there and my girl got shot in the head instantly. :p
Ya believe that sh*t? Go figure..
What's this world coming to??

Boleen
  • Boleen

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Apartments are stupid.  10 car garage near the airport, no one camps there, no one can beat me to a heli.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

I walked out the front door at weazel for the first time since moving there and my girl got shot in the head instantly. :p
Ya believe that sh*t? Go figure..
What's this world coming to??

that never happened to me . the closest to that was someone buzzing my garage door  and that happened just once and the idiot got stuck lol

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by DrAnomalous, 08 March 2014 - 10:41 AM.

Apartments are stupid.  10 car garage near the airport, no one camps there, no one can beat me to a heli.

I do like that garage. Only thing that I hated about it was that I couldn't change clothes there. I certainly hope we soon get some new homes/garages that are far away from the city. I would of loved a home in the rural area with a 10 car barn garage.

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

you can't change clothes, and you won't be able to do heists at a garage.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

You dont need to change clothes there. You can always stop at a shop and do that. Do you have some evidence that you won't be able to do heists, with only a garage? I wasn't aware that heists were out, so maybe I am missing something about how they work.... :blink:

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

High end apartments have a planning room for heists.

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

You dont need to change clothes there. You can always stop at a shop and do that. Do you have some evidence that you won't be able to do heists, with only a garage? I wasn't aware that heists were out, so maybe I am missing something about how they work.... :blink:

It's common knowledge for a long time now that you need an apartment $200,000 or more for heists as they have the extra room to plan them.

If you want to know more google it.

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

I live in the expensive place and rarely does anyone make trouble at my doorstep. If they do I simply destroy them.

6Xero9
  • 6Xero9

PMC Wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

400k apartment, I usually fly over the blockades and magically appear inside thanks to the road infront of the garage

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

I always look at the map, and if a block war is happening outside, watch it on TV until it ends and everybody moves on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users