Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your recent wtf moment (please include pics)!

69 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

today i was helping some players in some missions when we completed one my console froze (xbox 360), when i logged back on and went to my garage i saw a lot of bottles (none of them where mine). :lol:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

anyone??

RaNdAll959613
  • RaNdAll959613

Swift PIlot, STSQ leader....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

i was doin GTA; Field Of Screams and my other 2 crewmates and i were up against 7 others.....in capture thats not fair

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

Some guy crashed his plane, but it never blew up.  It just hovered in the air for about 15 minutes. 

planecrash_zps1ec6bae9.jpg

I was doing the solo car duping glitch, and the Coquette was locked.  So I left that Coquette there and duped another one.  Here's what happens when you leave a duped car in that halfway point between the inner and outer garage door at Weazel:

coquettes_zps8fc3045d.jpg

The Coquette that was hovering in the air blew up a minute or two later because I got a call from Mors saying my vehicle was destroyed :lol:   No worries though.  It was just an unsellable dupe :)

barelyretro
  • barelyretro

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

Wasn't able to take pics of it.... per say. Per se? Whatever. I was in my adobe on my lazy couch watching the telly, spectating to be exact. I was spectating just random people, cycling through various players when I stop at this one random guy, I don't know why I kept my camera on him but I did, so I spectated him for a good three minutes driving his car recklessly across downtown when he pulls his car into a dark tunnel behind an empty alley. I'm like... okay? So I rotate the camera around to get a view of him from his windshield. AND THERE'S A LADY IN THERE WITH HIM. At first I thought it was a player carpooling with him. Then I realized that isn't the female PC model but the NPC model. Next thing I know SHE'S DOING DOWN ON HIM. I am sitting there, watching this all go down. He's pushing up and down on her head and she's taking it and I'm like why am I watching this? Why don't I just turn the TV off and bleach my eyes? Awkwardest moment ever.

• mkjah22 likes this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 05 March 2014 - 11:44 PM.

The other day I went into my garage and heard pisswasser falling, but didn't know what it was until I focused a couple minutes later. There were beer bottles errywer (about an inventory's worth), bu NOOOBOOODDDYYY WASSS THERRRREE. WOOOOOOOOGTA-5-ghost1-610x400.jpg

• SpecialDribbler and PancakeMix like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:52 PM Edited by wolfp212, 05 March 2014 - 11:53 PM.

I was in a glitchy session that had some funny results.  Sadly, no pics, didn't have time to pull out the camera in any of these. 

I was driving in an invite only session yesterday (I was the only person in the session, it was a new session, nobody else had been in it but me), and was going past the LSC that is in the middle of the map, near the prison.  As I'm driving I look into the parking lot across the street from the LSC (the one next to the clothing and convenience stores) because sometimes Ballers and Oracles spawn there (I was looking for a car to sell because I wanted the extra money before I went on to do jobs).  There, sitting next to a truck was an Albany Roosevelt.   I kept driving, thinking about how it would have been a sweet ride if I had more garage space.  I don't get too far before it dawns on me that I'm in an invite only lobby (I had been in public lobbies not long before and had seen a few Roosevelt's that were personal vehicles, so at first the sight of it just made me think it was another players car and that they happened to be in the clothing store) and that the car should not be there.  I had made it a fair distance away, but still well within spawn distance, I pulled a u-turn, but the car was no longer there.  Cursing myself for not stopping and taking a pic of it, then trying to see if I could sell/drive it, I went up the road and found a Baller by the highway.  I make it back to the LSC to sell it, and as I pull in, there is the mechanic, but also 6 other people in the shop.  The extra NPC's then look at me, and start to fall through the floor and vanish.  I sell the car, come out of the shop in time to see a NPC go flying across the street, as though launched by a cannon.  He made it over the buildings and into the desert.  I was about to go see if I could find his body, but before I could start to cross the road, a car drives by with its tires half stuck in the road.  It's grinding along, sparks flying everywhere, but still going normal speed.  I go to pull out my camera and the d%#n thing explodes, killing me.  The game gets stuck at the wasted screen, and eventually kicks me back to single player.  I log back into online, but now the session is normal.  Must have been some sort of weird server/connection glitch that caused this.  Wonder what other odd things I would have seen had I not been too close to the exploding car.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Well, a Cavalcade recently got impaled on Madrazo's fence.

0_0.jpg

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

I couldn't get a picture of it because it was gameplay but I just bought the Vestra and I was flying it around Los Santos.  I decided to do a nose dive and jump out.  But I was too close to the ground and I hit the ground but my character bounced up about 3 stories and opened his parachute and landed unharmed.  I don't know what happened but it was great.

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Doing stunt jumps with a buddy to unlock paint colors when a pedestrian spawned into my Rancher XL, dragging it around a bit as he was trying to walk away, until the inevitable happened:

0_0.jpg

• Witchking Of Angmar and MalibuStacy like this

darkjounin
  • darkjounin

SoCali Native

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

The other day I went into my garage and heard pisswasser falling, but didn't know what it was until I focused a couple minutes later. There were beer bottles errywer (about an inventory's worth), bu NOOOBOOODDDYYY WASSS THERRRREE. WOOOOOOOOGTA-5-ghost1-610x400.jpg

interesting... tell me more.

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:52 AM

Went to use the computer in my apartment and found this guy

0_0.jpg

IT guy? I never hired him lol. I observed his movements. Sometimes, it looks like he is driving. 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:58 AM

the other day i called for my feltzer to be delivered by my invisible mechanic...

this is what spawned, the pics dont look that good but anyway...

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

the car was thrashed, missing a tire and all.

it would have been funny to have johnny on the spot telling me that "the scratch was already there"
  • Grimase likes this

Farkinel
  • Farkinel

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

Walked into my garage and my Entity was on fire, which somehow then spread to the Dinka on the other side (slot 1). Was worried my whole lot was gonna go boom, but it didn't. No idea how this happened, freaked me out for a second though :O

kmmu232
  • kmmu232

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

0_0.jpg

Got my car from the impound and ran to the parking next to the lot.. lost the cops but this guy blew up,throwing himself into the floor of the upper floor and the base of the next one :D.

Hydraulics maybe ?   lol

0_0.jpg

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

I was just BMXing on the vert when an NPC went apesh*t beating another NPC to death screaming like, "You tryin' to steal my bike huh, bitch?"

0_0.jpg

• Sharks80fr, ShinobiFixer, robban and 1 other like this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

I left a job and spawned into my non-existent garage interior.

0_0.jpg

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Recent wtf moment? Me riding by the Vinewood LSC on a BMX, whilst there were five other people around there and didn't get shot at or run over.

It's like a Christmas Miracle. :D

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

Didn't take a picture in time before some player destroyed it, but the other day i spawned into a mission where we had three cars perfectly piled.

If I remember right it was a Tailgater, a Comer and a Baller. So the pile was quite high.

Too bad the Tailgater guy destroyed it before pics...

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by Flexx, 06 March 2014 - 11:37 AM.

Put my bike in the back of a titan, but decided to take the helicopter instead. Ascended a few feet an the titan exploded. Ended up like this;

0_0.jpg

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

Today I found out how cars are made

0_0.jpg

• tony.parente and Unknown_33 like this

Jadey101x
  • Jadey101x

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

0_0-2_zpsdmtrpyrl.jpg

Me and my bike poking though the wall lol

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by mkjah22, 06 March 2014 - 10:46 AM.

No pics but I emptied all 20 rockets from the RPG into the back of a tank last night and the f*cker just took it then calmly turned and destroyed me.  Luckily he was one of those fools who accept 1 v 1 deathmatches whilst in a tank feeling like they are invincible.  Cue my crew turning up in revenge tanks and invisible to him (on the radar) until to late.    I still heard about another 5 or 6 tank rounds before he died so that dude was up to some dodgy sh*t yo.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

0_0-2_zpsdmtrpyrl.jpg

Me and my bike poking though the wall lol

Some say he's not a human and that he's able to lass through walls, all we know is he's called The Stig.

Put my bike in the back of a titan, but decided to take the helicopter instead. Ascended upward a few feet and the titan exploded. Ended up like this;

0_0.jpg

Hold on boys we're off to China... The express route.
  • Ballistic Jello, himynameisdamien and Jadey101x like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:03 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 06 March 2014 - 11:08 AM.

this guy sends me messages about he wants to make peace then rolls up in a tank with crew mates in tanks talking smack. i put it in passive and they chase me with fire trucks across the map. then when they go to call in more tanks i steal one of them and blow up the others. they then switch to passive and start calling me a pussy. along with a lot of other foul mouthed/racist/crazy rants and messages.

how am i the pussy? im not the one sending messages to other players about please dont kill me and then start lag switching to avoid being killed. every time i fired a tank blast at his location he would blink out and pop up a little bit down the street.

then he claimed he never sent any messages. his name began with panic and he sent a message about how he makes his victims panic so i know it was him. what i thought was just a troll having fun is really an unbalanced grown man off his meds. before tonight it never crossed my mind that i shouldnt get this guy so worked up. he might kill his neighbor's cat out of frustration. this dude is my my biggest wtf? moment. 

its not that you're a jerk, its that you're nucken futs.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Was driving along and heard a plane starting to fall out of the sky and crashed right behind me. There were no players anywhere near me on radar, wreck was empty and didn't see any parachuters.

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Went to use the computer in my apartment and found this guy

0_0.jpg

IT guy? I never hired him lol. I observed his movements. Sometimes, it looks like he is driving. 

Heists...

• Tommo92 likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

This was way back in 1.02 or 03 when I 1st started playing online, I was just doing my own thing, driving around in FR when I came across what I can only describe as a frozen moment in time.

At least 8 cops were all facing the exact same way with there guns out (all pistols) aiming at this one player. The player was aiming at the cops with his gun but nobody was shooting or moving or even shouting like they normally do. I stood there a good 2 3 min before deciding to get back in my car and drive off feeling very confused.

I don't think I took a picture and since I'm on my phone, I can't be arsed to go on social club to find out.

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

0_0.jpg

invisible trashcan

0_0.jpg

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by Milesinho, 06 March 2014 - 12:53 PM.

I too had the thing where you go into your garage to find it on fire!

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users