Photo

My Clean Rebel's truck bed is a magnet for random objects

28 replies to this topic
King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by King S0lo, 05 March 2014 - 08:48 PM.

since i got my Rebel i had randomly drop in to the back of it (and remain there):

public phone

npc body

my rebel's hood

2 different traffic signs

empty water tank (those that serve as safety bumpers [or whatever you call them) on roads

road side power box/transformator

half a cactus

parts of a fence

... whatever else i've forgot

some of that stuff such as the phone really slowed my Rebel down, and made it tip over in a sharp turn. i never had this happen with other pickups, or at least not to a memorable extent. as mentioned in a previous thread the Rebel is also perfect for transporting a Blazer in its bed, so maybe it was programmed differently to other trucks? total idiot when it comes to programming, so i wouldn't know. just a little observation for those who care. that's all.

Edit: does anyone know of a bulldozer near/in Paleto Bay? i want to try and load one of those explosive crates from the Paleto Bay Ammunation in to the rebel's bed, combine it with the sticks and thus create a massive car bomb.

• senormidget, Killzone3265 and arziben like this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I have had a jetski, a toilet, a hay bale and an ATV on my truck bed. Pickups surely are fun.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

since i got my Rebel i had randomly drop in to the back of it (and remain there):

public phone

npc body

my rebel's hood

empty water tank (those that serve as safety bumpers [or whatever you call them) on roads

half a cactus

parts of a fence

some of that stuff such as the phone really slowed my Rebel down, and made it tip over in a sharp turn. i never had this happen with other pickups, or at least not to a memorable extent. as mentioned in a previous thread the Rebel is also perfect for transporting a Blazer in its bed, so maybe it was programmed differently to other trucks? total idiot when it comes to programming, so i wouldn't know. just a little observation for those who care. that's all.

Edit: does anyone know of a bulldozer near/in Paleto Bay? i want to try and load one of those explosive crates from the Paleto Bay Ammunation in to the rebel's bed, combine it with the sticks and thus create a massive car bomb.

There is a bulldozer in the construction site next to the LSC in Paleto, and explosive creates in the parking lot of the gun shop in Paleto as well.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

I have had a jetski, a toilet, a hay bale and an ATV on my truck bed. Pickups surely are fun.

Choose your ride.

article-2080152-0F4C2E8700000578-989_634

OR

Img5035435_n.jpg

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

Construction site seems to have bulldozers all the time! The one near Paleto Bay LSC! Good luck, ya better be careful loading those in!

I've played games of "who can collect the most sh*t in their truck beds," actually quite amusing, haha

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

public phone

npc body

my rebel's hood

half a cactus

parts of a fence

There is a bulldozer in the construction site next to the LSC in Paleto, and explosive creates in the parking lot of the gun shop in Paleto as well.

Clean Rebel Salute!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Just a reminder, when someone posts something stupid that is going to get removed, don't quote it. It's almost as bad as posting it in the first place.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:02 PM Edited by WBaker, 05 March 2014 - 09:04 PM.

Just a reminder, when someone posts something stupid that is going to get removed, don't quote it. It's almost as bad as posting it in the first place.

You ain't got notin on me modder except your rugged good looks.

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:04 PM Edited by King S0lo, 05 March 2014 - 09:05 PM.

if that is directed at me: cool, will remember

also, thanks for the construction site hint. i was there and couldn't find one, but maybe that was because it was night

Edit: now i see what you meant. nvrmind.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

That comment was not directed at you, OP.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Professonal Why-Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

if that is directed at me: cool, will remember

also, thanks for the construction site hint. i was there and couldn't find one, but maybe that was because it was night

Edit: now i see what you meant. nvrmind.

Also, bonus points if you can get the porta-john in the back.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

Challenge:  Put a "Dump" on the back of your Clean Rebel and have it remain drivable.

Also

funny_bakers_need_knead_love_tshirts-rb8

• WBaker likes this

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

lol, some nice inspirations, thanks guys! :lol:

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Here's another... couldn't find the thread of the guy who found a shark and got his forklift out.

I can't even remember if cows are in GTAO.. I don't think they are?  If sharks can spawn on the road, a cow shouldn't be a problem.

funny-gta-screenshot-forklift-cow.jpg

• /Tuomaz, A Maned Wolf and Jeff Nesteruk like this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

Here's another... couldn't find the thread of the guy who found a shark and got his forklift out.

I can't even remember if cows are in GTAO.. I don't think they are?  If sharks can spawn on the road, a cow shouldn't be a problem.

Gotta try that too.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Alls I've ever gotten in my Sandking's bed is the top of a lightpost

I need to go out of my way to do this more, may get rebel exclusively for this reason.

:snip:

Ah that's sweet

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Gotta try that too.

sadly there are no animals except for sharks in GTAO  :/

off-topic question: has anyone ever encountered a snake? because they are mentioned in the Gran Senora ad on tv. then again, that ad also claims you can some days walk on water. not telling how often i tried, but yeah... you can't  :bored:

• Jeff Nesteruk and I3AZZAI2 like this

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

I want to say yes, but that could've been Far Cry.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

Have you also had a random sticky bomb in dropped in the back of it? I hope not.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

I almost want to get a Rebel just so I can fill the bed with random crap now. :)

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Have you also had a random sticky bomb in dropped in the back of it? I hope not.

so far not, the Rebel doesn't seem to provoke griefers as much as Supers and Sports Cars

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

I almost want to get a Rebel just so I can fill the bed with random crap now. :)

Yeah. Besides, does anyone know if it has better off-road capabilities than the Sandking as well as other improvements?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

Choose your ride.

article-2080152-0F4C2E8700000578-989_634

OR

Img5035435_n.jpg
runs on the sweet, sweet smell of bullsh*t.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Yeah. Besides, does anyone know if it has better off-road capabilities than the Sandking as well as other improvements?

Can of worms here... There are lots of arguments threads.

Basically.. Sandking's perk is it's height being able to get over obstacles the smaller Rebel can't or has a hard time with

Rebel is a faster and I'm pretty sure has better 4WD traction for off roading.

The SandQueen just feels awkward and doesn't grip on the front very well.  I gave it two chances, once when it was RWD and then after they patched it to be 4WD.

Best offroader?  Sultan !!!  Entity isn't bad either... not even joking yo.

Between Rebel / Sandqueen... I'd vote Rebel

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by Lay, 06 March 2014 - 02:03 PM.

Gotta try that too.

sadly there are no animals except for sharks in GTAO  :/

off-topic question: has anyone ever encountered a snake? because they are mentioned in the Gran Senora ad on tv. then again, that ad also claims you can some days walk on water. not telling how often i tried, but yeah... you can't  :bored:

No :(

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

I sometimes load up a couple Sanchez bikes in the back of my Rebel when me and a friend want to go dirtbiking on mount Chilead. (they do stay in the back... sometimes)

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Can of worms here... There are lots of arguments threads.

Basically.. Sandking's perk is it's height being able to get over obstacles the smaller Rebel can't or has a hard time with

Rebel is a faster and I'm pretty sure has better 4WD traction for off roading.

The SandQueen just feels awkward and doesn't grip on the front very well.  I gave it two chances, once when it was RWD and then after they patched it to be 4WD.

Best offroader?  Sultan !!!  Entity isn't bad either... not even joking yo.

Between Rebel / Sandqueen... I'd vote Rebel

it's ridiculous how the top tier supers and sports really destroy off-roaders on their own terrain... all R* would have to do for starters to balance this out is to add a little bit of power to some off-roaders, reduce their weight here and there and, especially for the Rebel, set the value for Steering Lock up a notch. not that big of a job, especially if they have the time to make totally insane and illogical class changes, only to revert them a few weeks later.

btw and off-topic: Hey R*, what about the millions i lost selling fully modded cars for 10K  during 1.10(i modded and sold manymanymany cars because OCD/Decision-making issues/Drugs)?

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

I so wish rockstar would make it so that you need offroad tires on your vehicle to go offroad otherwise you'd lose 50% of your speed. It sucks that an entity can get to the top of mount chilead in a fraction of the time it'd take with a decent offroad vehicle.

King S0lo
  • King S0lo

Don Dada

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by King S0lo, 06 March 2014 - 03:42 PM.

Edit: oops, wrong thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users