• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

I like it cause it looks like a G36C

sh0rtyuk
  • sh0rtyuk

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:18 PM Edited by sh0rtyuk, 29 March 2015 - 08:18 PM.

Carbine master race
  • MilezDawg likes this

iSaint9
  • iSaint9

PROJECT VΛLHΛLLΛ - Q1 2017

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

I like it along with the regular carbine. They both look and perform nicely.

Vik
  • Vik

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:25 PM

[Repost]

Special Carbine or Advanced?

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay. and Starfleet Captain

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

Special

Be l337.
  • Vik likes this

Bxx88
  • Bxx88

150% chance of stealing your girl

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

It looks cool, it shoots bullets that kills people like any other weapon too.

I don't see why I shouldn't use it.

BlueSocks
  • BlueSocks

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:06 PM Edited by BlueSocks, 29 March 2015 - 09:07 PM.

Special carbine is the second best rifle. Bullpup and advanced are tied at short range, special is better than advanced at long range. The AK is the worst and carbine is the second worst.

blusunone
  • blusunone

survival junkie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

all assault rifles and MG's have the exact same range, the in game weapon stats are wrong.

the special carbine has the same stats as the regular carbine, but it can be bought from the very start of the game. was my very first purchase in GTAO, should be everyone's first purchase IMO.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Wow necro bump

Orra
  • Orra

The Mother f*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:02 PM

I'm more of an advanced rifle and combat MG man myself.

calambos
  • calambos

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:37 PM

all assault rifles and MG's have the exact same range, the in game weapon stats are wrong.

the special carbine has the same stats as the regular carbine, but it can be bought from the very start of the game. was my very first purchase in GTAO, should be everyone's first purchase IMO.

All guns have the same range. Range stat tells about lock on range in aa lobbies and zoom level in certain degree.

gfen
  • gfen

VIVID SEED BOX

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:43 AM

[Repost]

Special Carbine or Advanced?

A better contest is Advanced or Bullpup. I'm not sure I can figure out which is better in that pair. I know which one is worst, though.

Assault Rifle < Special Carbine < Carbine < Advanced/Bullpup

Other than it's sound, which is better than everything except the Assault Rifle, the Special Carbine isn't very special.  And you probably stuck a silencer on it, anyways.

rondut8728
  • rondut8728

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, I don't really care for that particular weapon myself. I just use the Carbine Rifle most of the time.
  • Rocket Skates likes this

FlourescentBlack
  • FlourescentBlack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:00 AM Edited by FlourescentBlack, 31 March 2015 - 12:38 AM.

In general all of the weapons have a role in your inventorey as while the differences are slight they are there. For example a few my weapon setups are sitting at and used for:

Advanaced Rifle: No Silencer. This is my long range non silenced rifle. The special carbine may show higher accuracey on the silly bar stat but anyone who uses the advanced rifle a lot knows that accuracey bar only reffers to sustained (Spray n pray), maintaining very short bursts and having the extra lock range it is far superior living there over the special carbines better "Accuracey". Its rate of fire helps at very close range and quickly cycling targets while 2x bursting and such things.

Special Carbine: No silencer, I even drive to ammunation before entering the bank on Pacific Standard to remove it. I use it for mid to close range raw dammage or inside buildings or while as a passenger in a vehicle driven by somone who is not really trying to help shooter passengers like out the back of a crazy imprecise burrito driver. WIth a good driver I will stay with the advanced rifle. If not MG's

Carbine: With silencer. It is my gereral purpose silenced rifle. Used as I would the Advaced rifle but wanting a silenced weapon.

Bullpup: With silencer. I use this when I would normally use the special carbine but want a silenced weapon or for pure spray and pray. This is my less used Rifle.

AP pistol: No Silencer, Go to driving weapon

Micro SMG: With silencer, for when you want a silencer driving or want to avoid blowing something up when chasing if it is already overly dammaged.

There is not completley comprehensive in variables or reasoning but it gives you an idea on how to setup your own weapons for your preferance.

Clintonics
  • Clintonics

Dodgy Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:25 AM

it looks so sexy though

Xie Deathangelz
  • Xie Deathangelz

Drug Fuelled Psychopath

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

i'm rank 329 and i use it in every mission and heists.

It does what it's supposed to do perfectly well.

GTKING1st
  • GTKING1st

HFLT/DMWL

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:55 AM Edited by GTKING1st, 30 March 2015 - 08:58 AM.

personally it doesn't matter what weapon you use. as long as it works for you. like some one said before. its riddled with placebo effect. if you float with it better on your boat, then thats the one for you.

i prefer to use weak weapons(half to unlock tints. half to gain skill) so if i ever need to, i can pull out op weapons of each category, and exploit their op ness to levels -that people who don't own people with the "Assault" Riffle, or pump shotgun like i usually do- they (most likely) never could. unless i need a lil boost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users