Photo

How to store high end cars SOLO

353 replies to this topic
kudisanga
  • kudisanga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Been doing the sp>mp with franklin's car and selling before starting the game.
At last i managed to store the high end vehicles after losing hope and what worked was to connect the charging cable to ps3 and voila the timings worked like a charm. But weasel its becoming a war zone, during my last attempt glitching out of garage i was shot when inside a classic jb but spawn inside garage and had to pay 120k for insurance. another franklin's car.

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:24 AM Edited by clintron, 14 March 2014 - 12:20 PM.

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

car door has destroyed -  but when i running to car - it's freezy 2-3second @[email protected] 98-99% still failed ...

p/s : One shot AWP killed player on the heli...who hunting for my bounty 7k$ =))...funny lolz

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

Davav

To sell cars for full price do this  

get the timing right and $$$$$$$$$$

Also franklins buffalo and the schafter brought from single player can be sold for over $100k and they are not high end cars.

I´ve blocked my garage door with the stretch. but when I drive outside with a car that I want to sell, it still has the tracker on it. I´ve tried it 2-3 times now in an invite only session but it still doesn´t work.

And when I try to sell my vacca or alpha simply without this glitch I´m getting the 50k message at lsc...

(Move to Eclipse Tower. And) a journey is beter. A stretch didn't worked for me neither

car door has destroyed -  but when i running to car - it's freezy 2-3second @[email protected] 98-99% still failed ...

p/s : One shot AWP killed player on the heli...who hunting for my bounty 7k$ =))...funny lolz

This helped me a lot! It's the same with the cars from SP2MP.

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by hongducwb, 14 March 2014 - 04:05 PM.

Davav

To sell cars for full price do this  

get the timing right and $$$$$$$$$$

Also franklins buffalo and the schafter brought from single player can be sold for over $100k and they are not high end cars.

I´ve blocked my garage door with the stretch. but when I drive outside with a car that I want to sell, it still has the tracker on it. I´ve tried it 2-3 times now in an invite only session but it still doesn´t work.

And when I try to sell my vacca or alpha simply without this glitch I´m getting the 50k message at lsc...

(Move to Eclipse Tower. And) a journey is beter. A stretch didn't worked for me neither

This helped me a lot! It's the same with the cars from SP2MP.

added 3 car ++

sometime very easy...sometime very hard

easy = quit mission - back to garage ...all is white -- and run to car  and sit ...after 2-3s animation car happen =))...sometime garage door disappeared

p/s : i really dont know....when i use this method(solo SP-MP) with LCC hexer complete...adder appear on my garage(done)..but...when i call MMI...adder appear in list ?....so i sell adder take from MMI..and now can't call MMI or mechanic ..lolz

update : i think .....car was replaced by my adder from SP-MP(when garage full) ....

jdawg26
  • jdawg26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I still live on weasel @@

hardest is 180* - run fast to garage door but it not open(lag?) and kicked back =))

Maybe you are to fast? You must see the garage door open. So run to the door, and you walk slowly from 2m to the door and when it open, you run to your car.

now 180* not hard.....hard is car from SP to MP not spawn or spawn but when come out - is disappeared ...

Don't park to close to the garage and wait for the game to fully load up before walking outside

Mad-Mack
  • Mad-Mack

Pimp my Ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Just did this first time
Worked
Now owning shiny new awesome adder

Thanks alot serpent :D

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

Right now I have two ps3 systems, two gta v games and two online accounts at my place. The two chars are friends and crew members in a crew of two. I borrowed the second system for the purposes of testing some things. What can I do to improve my chances of succesfully completing this glitch, with this setup? I can't seem to get my character 1 to join my character 2 when switchting from offline to online with the car in place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

quick job 10 times...8 times i hosted =)) - crazy press X/O/R1/R2.v.. after quit confirmed:D  (all map,any session).... still spawn in garage  ^^

...now main mission is sell cars up to 3,5-4mil$  :lol:

kudisanga
  • kudisanga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

A question, how much you can sell the Roosevelt if on day money is short? Mind the car was duped from single player.
Will prob check when i have some time.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Right now I have two ps3 systems, two gta v games and two online accounts at my place. The two chars are friends and crew members in a crew of two. I borrowed the second system for the purposes of testing some things. What can I do to improve my chances of succesfully completing this glitch, with this setup? I can't seem to get my character 1 to join my character 2 when switchting from offline to online with the car in place. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

After you go offline then back online again, you'll have to re-invite your character into the private session with your other console.

So you'd be online, start an invite only with the other console, make sure both characters are in the same place and the one you are glitching with is set to last location. Then with glitching character, go into store, then disconnect from net/sign out. Then grab whatever car you want to bring in, drive it to where the other account's character would still be standing in the online session, and once there don't exit vehicle, have that other character send an invite to join to your main character.

The car should then spawn, however it might not be visible to the player already in the session, but if you start a mission then back straight out it should fix that. Or if it's a trackable car, take it to LSC and if you have a free spot, add a tracker into it and it will actually dupe the vehicle.

Either way with the car now in session, you're free to attempt the method for storing it if it's a high end car, doesn't matter where you live since the vehicle despawning shouldn't be an issue while the other character is there, and obviously no little plebs running around trying to kill you and take the vehicle ;)

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

all now are easy......but sell cars full price is hard for weasel...hard for dup

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

all now are easy......but sell cars full price is hard for weasel...hard for dup

Dude your english gives me f*cking cancer

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

sorry for make u ♋....LOL...u care about glitch or u care about language prob?

• Blue Angel likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

sorry for make u ♋....LOL...u care about glitch or u care about language prob?
I care about make sense not give people headache cause they cant understand you

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

After you go offline then back online again, you'll have to re-invite your character into the private session with your other console.

So you'd be online, start an invite only with the other console, make sure both characters are in the same place and the one you are glitching with is set to last location. Then with glitching character, go into store, then disconnect from net/sign out. Then grab whatever car you want to bring in, drive it to where the other account's character would still be standing in the online session, and once there don't exit vehicle, have that other character send an invite to join to your main character.

The car should then spawn, however it might not be visible to the player already in the session, but if you start a mission then back straight out it should fix that. Or if it's a trackable car, take it to LSC and if you have a free spot, add a tracker into it and it will actually dupe the vehicle.

Either way with the car now in session, you're free to attempt the method for storing it if it's a high end car, doesn't matter where you live since the vehicle despawning shouldn't be an issue while the other character is there, and obviously no little plebs running around trying to kill you and take the vehicle ;)

Yes this is what I have been trying, but when I send the invite and my other char tries to join I always get a 'rockstar servers are unavailable'. It has never worked so far. I can however invite when both are already online.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 16 March 2014 - 12:24 AM.

Just a quick note to say this still works solo at weasel, just brought in and stored a stinger GT, lovely

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:28 AM

Yes this is what I have been trying, but when I send the invite and my other char tries to join I always get a 'rockstar servers are unavailable'. It has never worked so far. I can however invite when both are already online.

Im having this issue to. My friend made a Invite Only and when he sends me the invite and I accept I get "Cannot load saved character blah blah try connecting later"???

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:35 AM Edited by hongducwb, 16 March 2014 - 06:37 AM.

Just a quick note to say this still works solo at weasel, just brought in and stored a stinger GT, lovely

can u confirm glitch sell car full price..working at weasel ?

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:42 AM

not if you use a bifta like in that vid above. use any bought car with tracker and insurance. might not get you a full price, but at least 150k for any high end, fully modded vehicle.

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:53 AM Edited by hongducwb, 16 March 2014 - 11:57 AM.

not if you use a bifta like in that vid above. use any bought car with tracker and insurance. might not get you a full price, but at least 150k for any high end, fully modded vehicle.

yup..adder only 137k 

u think i should buy ET 400k ?

..already bought ET...and make 640k/rounds

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by KristoLewis, 16 March 2014 - 11:58 AM.

Weazle is the place to stay

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Weazle is the place to stay

yup

ET only for glitch @[email protected]

$: 6mil+ after bought ET :D

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 16 March 2014 - 02:54 PM.

@hongducwb

There's a glitch in the main glitch section on these forums that allows you to get full price for cars even when it says cannot sell cars over $50k this glitch allows them to be sold, I posted a link to 2 different videos of this glitch I'm speaking of a few pages back in this thread.  I got it to work after a few attempts at weasel, only used it once as I've plenty of money.

If I needed money I would just bring in a fully modded buffalo/schafter as they sell for over $100k at LSC and as they are not high end they can just be driven and stored in your garage without having to do capital vees glitch.  

So bring a fully modded buffalo/schafter to online from single player,

drive it straight into your garage and it will be stored but it wont be insured

so start an invite only session to be safe and sell it +$100k at LSC

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:02 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 16 March 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Im having this issue to. My friend made a Invite Only and when he sends me the invite and I accept I get "Cannot load saved character blah blah try connecting later"???

If you get this message try this:

after signing out of the playstation/xbox store and being returned to single player

(This is when you would usually get the car you want from single player to bring it online)

*pause single player and load your single player game save from the pause menu* 

then get the car you want from single player and drive it to where your online character is

don't get out of the car

then join the invite only session

I've never had this message but over on the main vehicle request thread some people did and AznDragon said to reload your single player game save before going back online and from what I read it worked.

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

Cool, I'll be sure to try that!
  • serpentoflight likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Ended up bumping into a buddy last night who said the exact same thing and it worked like a charm. Thanks.
  • serpentoflight likes this

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by hongducwb, 17 March 2014 - 05:46 AM.

@hongducwb

There's a glitch in the main glitch section on these forums that allows you to get full price for cars even when it says cannot sell cars over $50k this glitch allows them to be sold, I posted a link to 2 different videos of this glitch I'm speaking of a few pages back in this thread.  I got it to work after a few attempts at weasel, only used it once as I've plenty of money.

If I needed money I would just bring in a fully modded buffalo/schafter as they sell for over $100k at LSC and as they are not high end they can just be driven and stored in your garage without having to do capital vees glitch.  

So bring a fully modded buffalo/schafter to online from single player,

drive it straight into your garage and it will be stored but it wont be insured

so start an invite only session to be safe and sell it +$100k at LSC

7-8 times(140k) then i buy adder from website...not fully modded...sold it and take back 640k :D..more times in one session but need ~5min...to mechanic coldown

p/s : now i think i mastered insure,SP-MP,full price glitch :D

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:30 AM Edited by henryborked, 17 March 2014 - 10:30 AM.

You people actually use this glitch for making a profit? I just want the cars! More often than not I will just replace whatever car I don't want anymore with a freshly glitched one, without even bothering to sell it or replace it with a Rebel. I have millions already, really don't need any more. It's not like I'll be buying cars with it.. :)

Sometimes this can be a very frustrating glitch. Yesterday I tried for hours to get my fully chromed Troll-Feltzer online.. Connection issue after connection issue. On what would have been my final try anyway I got it stored.

donnii
  • donnii

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Just brought in the rosevolt from single player and the insurance cost me 94k what did I do wrong? How much will it cost me to call moors if it gets destroyed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users