How to store high end cars SOLO

353 replies to this topic
Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

This is pretty much the same method I use with a friend, you just get them to stand by the new car while you go in the garage so that it doesn't de-spawn.

What stops it from de-spawning in this method?

Nothing at all. Chances are, you'll spawn miles away once you back it the mission and the car will go bye bye. Unless you do the police car trick... which also fails sometimes.

Having a living room full of TVs/Monitors and multiples of consoles has it's benefits in just about all online games ;)

It also makes girls turn around and walk out the door. ;)

I found a needle in a hay stack what can I say.

She just beat Pokemon Y last night.  Very proud of her :)

pics or your "girlfriend" is your hand.

• serpentoflight likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

What seems to help me is when you enter the race, keep tapping x and R2, not too fast but just take it slow, also when quitting the race lobby, keep tapping x and r2 again until you spawn in ur garage

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

some questions (for doing it with premiums stolen off the street, all though that doesn't really matter i guess)

1. does the car you exchange for the premium have to have insurance, or is a tracker enough (aka using a random car off the street)?

2. so the spawn location is set to garage, did i understand that right?

3. does this work in "invite only"/solo sessions?

4. uhm... i know there was something else... but i just can't... wait...no. ah well, i might just ask later if i remember, or if it's even still necessary at that point

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:18 AM

some questions (for doing it with premiums stolen off the street, all though that doesn't really matter i guess)

1. does the car you exchange for the premium have to have insurance, or is a tracker enough (aka using a random car off the street)?
2. so the spawn location is set to garage, did i understand that right?
3. does this work in "invite only"/solo sessions?
4. uhm... i know there was something else... but i just can't... wait...no. ah well, i might just ask later if i remember, or if it's even still necessary at that point

1. No, but prefebly yes cause otherwise you have to insure the high end car and that aint cheap (adder is 118k)
2. Yes
3. Not anymore, no, have to join a public session
4. Feel free to pm me when you remember :)

Realz
  • Realz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:21 AM

Thanks man i got it too work :D the first time the car despawn cause some douche got in my car while i was backing out of the race lobby but then 2nd time i got it too work, the animation was wierd thought it actually spawned me acrooss the street after i got in the car, but i got it too work anyways at weazel plaza!

Me!bourne
  • Me!bourne

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

Cannot wait to try this when I get home, just got to hunt down a premium car off the street now!
This may have been asked but does the selling time limit apply to sell the vehicle?

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

So from what I can tell you do the same thing before 1.11 as for the bringing the super off the street and this is more of a explanation of a way to get your sp cars to mp?

The quick race aspect is unchanged?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:17 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 06 March 2014 - 02:29 AM.

So from what I can tell you do the same thing before 1.11 as for the bringing the super off the street and this is more of a explanation of a way to get your sp cars to mp?

Yep you got it.  If you use this method for any super car off the street then its best to replace a rebel ($3k) from your garage with the super, that way the stored super car will be insured and can be sold.  If for example you instead use a bifta/paradise or any vehicle which is free to buy LSC won't let you sell the car for $ the same way you can't sell a paradise you bought for free for $.  So the rebel being the cheapest car you can purchase at $3k is the best one to use and as it will be insured so will the super car you replace it with be insured.  

I noticed a lot of people requesting turismos and jesters because they couldn't afford them so i made this thread as the cars are free in single player (press right to select a special vehicle in single player garage) and they can bring them in and store them fully modified and insured solo to their online garage. 

If you have save editor you can modify blazers in your single player garage and bring them into your online garage fully insured using this same guide so long as the car you replace with the single player blazer has insurance such as a rebel. 

The method for storing the high end vehicles is capital vee's method and it is exactly the same process as it was before update 1.11

I'm off to bed now its after 2am here.  

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 06 March 2014 - 02:38 AM.

Cannot wait to try this when I get home, just got to hunt down a premium car off the street now!
This may have been asked but does the selling time limit apply to sell the vehicle?

Page 28 here http://gtaforums.com/topic/662136-official-glitchcheat-topic/page-28 

Video here 

Sell Adders for $700k every 5 minutes.  Confirmed working for 1.11

These instructions were easiest for me:

1. Make sure you buy the Journey for $15,000, and have a purchased a Rebel and have a Super Car that you can sell for 600k+

You don't need the Journey, a Tank or Stretch will do just fine.

1. Order the Pegasus Vehicle, pick it up and drive it to your garage.

Journey : Slam the Vehicle head on into the center of the garage door so that the door can't open. Get out and enter the garage. .

Tank/Stretch : Slam against the left side of the garage, fully wedged in.

Protip: If you need to Enter/Move your Pegasus Vehicle without being sucked into your garage as you try to get in, just call a contact and stay on the "Request Job" screen and it will not suck you into garage or ask you to replace a personal vehicle(if using a car which can be stored) while you're attempting to place it against the garage door.

2. Go inside your garage, and get into your car and drive out

3. You will spawn down the street, exit the vehicle and look at your minimap. If there is no personal vehicle marker for the car, it is a dupe and you can continue to the next step. If it is a PV, you did something wrong and need to start back from single player.

4. Drive to los santos customs and park your vehicles front tires inside los santos customs (This is where the glitch changes from DROs slightly).

5. Pull up your phone and call your mechanic. As soon as you press X to have your Rebel delivered drive into los santos customs and click sell. It should show full sell price (700k+ for fully modded Adders) now WAIT 10-15 seconds for a loading symbol in the bottom corner of the screen to pop up and disappear, now sell the car

6. Call Mors mutual insurance to return the car you just sold to your garage.

With this method you can sell fully modded Adders for 700k+ every 5 minutes.

Note You need to buy a New Rebel each time to get around the 45 minute cooldown.

Note I did this glitch at the Eclipse tower, it works well for this dupe glitch. I tried in the weazel plaza and couldent get the dupe glitch to work reliably at that garage. Other garages might work as well as Eclipse tower but Im unaware of them as of now. Reported Working at Tinsel Towers

I didnt get full sell price, maybe not quick enough at lsc. Will try again later.

To get the "Sell" option quicker, run over a post or two on your way to LSC.

When your vehicle is damaged, you are given only two options when you arrive at LSC: 'Repair' or 'Sell'. However, when you arrive at LSC with a car in perfect condition, you are automatically shown the full list of modifications and lose time going through the menu to find the 'Sell' option.

Also, for those wondering, this glitch seems to work best at Eclipse Tower. I have tested it at Tinsel Tower (sometime worked), and 3 Alta St (rarely worked).

This is how to dupe and sell cars and make $ fast

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

Yep you got it.  If you use this method for any super car off the street then its best to replace a rebel ($3k) from your garage with the super, that way the stored super car will be insured and can be sold.  If for example you instead use a bifta/paradise or any vehicle which is free to buy LSC won't let you sell the car for $ the same way you can't sell a paradise you bought for free for $.  So the rebel being the cheapest car you can purchase at $3k is the best one to use and as it will be insured so will the super car you replace it with be insured.  

I noticed a lot of people requesting turismos and jesters because they couldn't afford them so i made this thread as the cars are free in single player (press right to select a special vehicle in single player garage) and they can bring them in and store them fully modified and insured solo to their online garage. 

If you have save editor you can modify blazers in your single player garage and bring them into your online garage fully insured using this same guide so long as the car you replace with the single player blazer has insurance such as a rebel. 

The method for storing the high end vehicles is capital vee's method and it is exactly the same process as it was before update 1.11

I'm off to bed now its after 2am here.  

Got ya thanks for the clarification, and yeah Im always bringing cars in from SP for friends because they are all broke on SP while Im a Billionaire on every character. I knew it would be worth replaying back in the day for max SP Profits haha. Its like R* is rewarding the people who went all out in SP. 

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:35 AM

So is it vital to join a pub. session? Can you start a crew/friends only open lobby?

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

So is it vital to join a pub. session? Can you start a crew/friends only open lobby?

If you get a friend to start an invite only session and invite you in, it will work like that. You just can't host your own invite only lobby anymore.

azrock
  • azrock

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Cant get in the car. Teleports me inside of garage when I touch the.car door.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:22 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 06 March 2014 - 10:26 AM.

^sounds like you're not getting to the car quick enuf azrock, spin 180 degrees when u back out of the quick race mission screen and appear glitchy in your garage and run fast to the car, you'll get it. You've got about 1 second from when u appear glitchy in the garage to reach the car, doesn't sound like much time but it's enough.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:43 AM Edited by King S0lo, 06 March 2014 - 11:00 AM.

ok, i just had the second part work in a very strange way... i wanted to glitch in a 9F off the street, did the whole shebang, and actually ended up driving out of my garage in the 9F (first time i got this far after i before lost 3 supers and, this one pissed me off, a Monroe i took of the angry driver dude).

this is where it got strange; right after the animation of driving out of the garage ends, my char gets out of the car, and the car doesn't show as PV on the map. i thought i'd just try backing it in anyway, that's when i got the "garage is full, replace a vehicle?"-prompt as with non-premiums. ok, i hit accept, and got the list of cars while standing in the garage, looking at an empty spot where the rebel was. and instead of the rebel the list you get when the garage is full shows the 9F, but as "destroyed". i wondered if i should just back out and try calling mors mutual, but decided it'd probably be less risky to just exchange it. did that, but the spot stayed empty. so i walked out of the garage and called mors mutual anyway, guessed it couldn't hurt trying. and there, lo and behold, was my 9F, ready to be claimed for around 1600 bucks. did that, got the car, glitch worked. just different than expected.

anyone got an idea why this happened? i heard of glitches involving mors, so yeah... anyway, glad i got an almost free 9F.

Edit: just drove the 9F out of the garage and got blocked by something invisible. the car backed up a little, then the door opening animation started again, and i drove out next to a pretty beaten looking 9F. i didn't check if it was still driveable, maybe even a sell-able dupe, because an armored truck drove by and i went for it. as the 9F isn't the actual car i wanted to glitch in, more of a test, i then went to sell it. but it would only get me 1800 bucks at LSC, which is pretty sh*tty considered i paid almost as much foor the insurance claim. this is getting weirder and weirder...

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

If you get a friend to start an invite only session and invite you in, it will work like that. You just can't host your own invite only lobby anymore.

Ah k cool thanks for that. Was planning on doing this with a mate anyway.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

ok, i just had the second part work in a very strange way... i wanted to glitch in a 9F off the street, did the whole shebang, and actually ended up driving out of my garage in the 9F (first time i got this far after i before lost 3 supers and, this one pissed me off, a Monroe i took of the angry driver dude).

this is where it got strange; right after the animation of driving out of the garage ends, my char gets out of the car, and the car doesn't show as PV on the map. i thought i'd just try backing it in anyway, that's when i got the "garage is full, replace a vehicle?"-prompt as with non-premiums. ok, i hit accept, and got the list of cars while standing in the garage, looking at an empty spot where the rebel was. and instead of the rebel the list you get when the garage is full shows the 9F, but as "destroyed". i wondered if i should just back out and try calling mors mutual, but decided it'd probably be less risky to just exchange it. did that, but the spot stayed empty. so i walked out of the garage and called mors mutual anyway, guessed it couldn't hurt trying. and there, lo and behold, was my 9F, ready to be claimed for around 1600 bucks. did that, got the car, glitch worked. just different than expected.

anyone got an idea why this happened? i heard of glitches involving mors, so yeah... anyway, glad i got an almost free 9F.

Edit: just drove the 9F out of the garage and got blocked by something invisible. the car backed up a little, then the door opening animation started again, and i drove out next to a pretty beaten looking 9F. i didn't check if it was still driveable, maybe even a sell-able dupe, because an armored truck drove by and i went for it. as the 9F isn't the actual car i wanted to glitch in, more of a test, i then went to sell it. but it would only get me 1800 bucks at LSC, which is pretty sh*tty considered i paid almost as much foor the insurance claim. this is getting weirder and weirder...

Sometimes when storing a car that way you end up duping it, happens at weazel plaza. Sounds like you seriously fked it up hahaha so i dont know what happened...

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Sometimes when storing a car that way you end up duping it, happens at weazel plaza. Sounds like you seriously fked it up hahaha so i dont know what happened...

well, it just happened again... somehow. had the cheap selling 9F replaced with a non-premium Rocoto, then used that (Tracker, no insurance) to glitch in an Exemplar. Again, the car was destroyed, and i got a message to ensure my cars in future. as before, i was able to back up the Exemplar in to the garage, and with one spot free from the destroyed Rocoto, i didn't even have to exchange/ call mors. when i try to sell the Exeplar though i get the message that i can only sell cars up to 50k, as if i used a free car to do it. hurrdurr, i think GTAO is trolling me.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

Sometimes the car is duped or destroyed and u have to call mors, when the animation shows me driving the glitched car outta my garage I hit reverse and it stores in my garage with insurance, I just stored another turismo with the license plate 'glitched'

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by Jonmender, 06 March 2014 - 11:50 AM.

At weazel place's garage, I have to walk/run about 50meters to get to the car. I never make it that fast, so I respawn back in the entrance of the garage. I don't get how it works by everyone else.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 06 March 2014 - 12:38 PM.

Jonmender try running in the opposite direction, when u leave the quick mission screen and appear in the glitchy garage section TURN AROUND 180 degrees using the right stick so ur facing the opposite direction and run that way even if u don't c the car at first, run a short distance (about 10 paces) and you'll be at the car.

When using capital vees method to store cars u always have to turn 180 degrees and run to reach the car ur trying to store after u have left the quick mission screen and appeared in the glitchy tunnel area of ur garage.

I run alongside the wall on the right side of the garage tunnel. You'll get it.

I'll record video of this using my phone in a couple of hours, it will be potato quality

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

Jonmender try running in the opposite direction, when u leave the quick mission screen and appear in the glitchy garage section TURN AROUND 180 degrees using the right stick so ur facing the opposite direction and run that way even if u don't c the car at first, run a short distance (about 10 paces) and you'll be at the car.

When using capital vees method to store cars u always have to turn 180 degrees and run to reach the car ur trying to store after u have left the quick mission screen and appeared in the glitchy tunnel area of ur garage.

I run alongside the wall on the right side of the garage tunnel. You'll get it.

I'll record video of this using my phone in a couple of hours, it will be potato quality

Thanks for the effort! I like potatoes :lol:

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

At weazel place's garage, I have to walk/run about 50meters to get to the car. I never make it that fast, so I respawn back in the entrance of the garage. I don't get how it works by everyone else.

Park the car like a meter from the yellow box on the floor in front of the garage door, then make sure you turn counter clockwise when running to the car

SilverFox1
  • SilverFox1

GTA Photographer / #iFruitCustoms

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

hey serpent, thanks for all your help so far. Any ideas why when I try to do this, I join the race, hear the garage open, but when i back out i ALWAYS spawn at the mission/race point and have to drive back. Yes spawn location was garage.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Park the car like a meter from the yellow box on the floor in front of the garage door, then make sure you turn counter clockwise when running to the car

THIS :)

hey serpent, thanks for all your help so far. Any ideas why when I try to do this, I join the race, hear the garage open, but when i back out i ALWAYS spawn at the mission/race point and have to drive back. Yes spawn location was garage.

I tried a different method yesterday, however the end was the same. But I can't seem to get the final part working. I got in a Landstalker I stored as replacement vehicle and hit the job and R2 at the same time, heard the garage door and that's that- Still, when I backed out of the job I was teleported to the job's start location  :/

Sadly this happens sometimes, you're not doing anything wrong. Just try again, more often than not it will work but you will get the odd time when you spawn half way across the map.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by King S0lo, 06 March 2014 - 02:54 PM.

this happens to me when the race host starts the race before i am able to back out. it always takes forever for me until the exit prompt appears in the race lobby, often too long.

anyone know a way to make the exit prompt appear faster after joining a lobby?

also, couldn't one just host a job and back out again? i think i've seen this method work in some vid, can't find it anymore though.

Edit: also, can i use the Rebel for bikes too, or do i need a bike for that? specifically asking for Trevor's Blazer here, should i use a normal Blazer or a cheap bike, or is the Rebel still the go-to vehicle?

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

little addition: you only need to go public for the SP>MP portion, for Premiums off the street in GTAO it worked for me in a solo session (dunno about invite only). still with the mors/duping effect and the ridiculously low LSC payout (1800$ for a Super diamond that cost me 3500$ to get it back from mors) i described earlier, but if you just want the car to have and mod, voila. i guess adding mods will give the normal rise in payouts, so it's not like you loose more when selling the modded car again as with one with a regular base price.

but i sure do wonder wtf is going wrong on my end to create these tiny prices...

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Anyone got this to work on XBOX with the Roosevelt?

I was succesful the other day in helping my brother dupe my Turismo for him, tried yesterday like 20+ times trying to dupe his Roosevelt so I could get it.

After I backed out of the quick job, I would try to hurry and run to the car to sit inside it but the screen would glitch before I could get into the car. Or my character would grab the car door and open it but never fully get in an then my character would glitch back into the garage halfway, making me have to run back to the car again.

Based off some other guides I found they say if the screen glitches before you get into the car its too late. Have to be quicker.

I been trying to replace the Roosevelt with a car I have in the back of my 10 car garage. I thought maybe since it was a car in the back of the garage it was too far to try and run to the Roosevelt parked outside. So I attempted to use a car in the front of my garage, closer to the door and it did the same thing.

Weird how I got it to work on like the 5th attemp for the Turismo, but 20+ times attempting with the Roosevelt and no luck.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

Anyone got this to work on XBOX with the Roosevelt?

I was succesful the other day in helping my brother dupe my Turismo for him, tried yesterday like 20+ times trying to dupe his Roosevelt so I could get it.

After I backed out of the quick job, I would try to hurry and run to the car to sit inside it but the screen would glitch before I could get into the car. Or my character would grab the car door and open it but never fully get in an then my character would glitch back into the garage halfway, making me have to run back to the car again.

Based off some other guides I found they say if the screen glitches before you get into the car its too late. Have to be quicker.

I been trying to replace the Roosevelt with a car I have in the back of my 10 car garage. I thought maybe since it was a car in the back of the garage it was too far to try and run to the Roosevelt parked outside. So I attempted to use a car in the front of my garage, closer to the door and it did the same thing.

Weird how I got it to work on like the 5th attemp for the Turismo, but 20+ times attempting with the Roosevelt and no luck.

Protip: break off the door. 

1. position the car so reversing with an open driver side door will break it off. the benches at the Weazel apt. garage work like a charm

2. do the "keep engine running" trick : get out of your car, fire a silenced (just so no cops get interested) gun at the sky (i use the AP pistol), get back in to your car. at this point your character will still close the door, no matter how quick you would start to accelerate.

3. get out of the car again. you might hear the radio playing, or the lights are on; that means the engine is running. good. now you get back in to your car and immediately start backing up, basically just hold LT down already while you are getting in to the car. you should now back up without your char trying to close the door > hit the bench/whatever you chose to break the door off by backing up in to it > success

entering the car without door made the difference for me that made it work... well, somehow (see my previous posts).

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 06 March 2014 - 04:56 PM.

Jonmender uploading a potato quality video as promised just for you (40 min to go) 

In the video I steal an infernus off the street to show you how to do the glitch to store high end cars you didn't buy in your online garage - it works with any high end cars including ones you brought in from single player.  It is capital vee's method   :)  :)

In the meantime enjoy this picture I took............

kb8zyx.jpg

• Jonmender likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users