How to store high end cars SOLO

353 replies to this topic
serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

If you wanna do it multiple times to make $ to buy a vestra use a rebel so u can sell the high end Car that replaces the rebel, if you use a free car like the bifta you won't be able to sell the high end Car that replaces it but the insurance will be free.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

i did it and it worked. it showed me driving the turismo out of my garage at the end like you said. but then when i went to LSC it didn't allow me it said this vehicle is too hot to modify bla bla bla. what am i missing?

dravenbaron
  • dravenbaron

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

Easyer to rip the door off the car your getting in...

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

I tried a different method yesterday, however the end was the same. But I can't seem to get the final part working. I got in a Landstalker I stored as replacement vehicle and hit the job and R2 at the same time, heard the garage door and that's that- Still, when I backed out of the job I was teleported to the job's start location :/

osucowboy918
  • osucowboy918

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

saving this for later! Thanks OP!

Ultravox
  • Ultravox

domo arigato

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by Ultravox, 05 March 2014 - 04:23 PM.

followed this exactly a few times..

when I do actually spawn back in my garage after the job-backout thing, the SP car isnt there.. otherwise I spawn back at the job location on another part of the map even tho I have it set to garage-spawn

but yes you can bring the SP car into MP w/ any garage as far as I know, its worked w/ three different garages for me

edit:now its just showing me driving out of the garage in the car I want to replace instead of teleporting me to a job & the SP car is still un-storable

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 04:13 PM.

i did it and it worked. it showed me driving the turismo out of my garage at the end like you said. but then when i went to LSC it didn't allow me it said this vehicle is too hot to modify bla bla bla. what am i missing?

Weasel plaza.

When ur shown driving car out of garage reverse it back in, that way when u c its in ur garage next to ur other cars it will automatically have a tracker on it making it ur p.v - should be fine to take to lsc and not too hot as it's ur p.v trust me this works

Let me know when u have success bro

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

I tried a different method yesterday, however the end was the same. But I can't seem to get the final part working. I got in a Landstalker I stored as replacement vehicle and hit the job and R2 at the same time, heard the garage door and that's that- Still, when I backed out of the job I was teleported to the job's start location :/

Sadly this happens sometimes, you're not doing anything wrong. Just try again, more often than not it will work but you will get the odd time when you spawn half way across the map.

• serpentoflight likes this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 04:29 PM.

If at 1st u don't succeed, try again. It will work and the satisfaction of storing cars solo is worth a few attempts. I'm currently repainting my cars in save editor, corona blue looks really good on the turismo.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Trick

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

They really need to add custom paint colors to the editor tho.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

aw man it still doesn't work I tried to get an Alpha but it won't shove it into the garage

NFSSHADOW
  • NFSSHADOW

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

It will work on xbox but you'll need to disconnect from xbox live by unplugging your ethernet cable or turning off your wifi where on PS3 I just sign out of PSN at account management, I don't think you can sign out of xbox live any other way.  I've stored over 30 cars at weasel this way none have ever despawned at weasel but I believe it will work at some other places.  The $400 k apartment is hopeless as the car always despawns.

so it doesnt work on eclipse towers? :\

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:54 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 04:55 PM.

NFSSHADOW I've done it over 30 Times at weasel (+90% success rate), some people have done it at alt st apartments, at the 400k apartment the car always despawn so I moved to weasel plaza, problem solved. The 400k apartment area is a warzone
  • NFSSHADOW likes this

NFSSHADOW
  • NFSSHADOW

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

NFSSHADOW I've done it over 30 Times at weasel (+90% success rate), some people have done it at alt st apartments, at the 400k apartment the car always despawn so I moved to weasel plaza, problem solved. The 400k apartment area is a warzone

ok thx... will try... is it possible to make a vid of it so everything is as clear as can be?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

ok thx... will try... is it possible to make a vid of it so everything is as clear as can be?

I ain't got a capture card to record video

kobes7279
  • kobes7279

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by kobes7279, 05 March 2014 - 06:24 PM.

Sadly this happens sometimes, you're not doing anything wrong. Just try again, more often than not it will work but you will get the odd time when you spawn half way across the map.

make sure your not the host of the lobby you are in...almost never works, when you are not the host it works almost every time, for me anyways lol

NFSSHADOW
  • NFSSHADOW

Crackhead

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Got a car in... thx serpentoflight! :)

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

Got a car in... thx serpentoflight! :)

Good glad to hear it, now get some more :)
  • NFSSHADOW likes this

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Weasel plaza.

When ur shown driving car out of garage reverse it back in, that way when u c its in ur garage next to ur other cars it will automatically have a tracker on it making it ur p.v - should be fine to take to lsc and not too hot as it's ur p.v trust me this works

Let me know when u have success bro

can't run to my car, garage door is there. i can bring the car to mp and everything, but at the last part i get stuck inside the garage way

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 08:49 PM.

Kipakolonyasi when u appear glitchy in the garage are you turning 180 degrees and running that way towards the car? Gotta be quick, it's capital vees method for storing and it works really well, I feel ur frustration bro.

I've never had the issue with the garage door not opening, I always run towards car and the right hand side of the garage door, it always opens or is already open

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Kipakolonyasi when u appear glitchy in the garage are you turning 180 degrees and running that way towards the car? Gotta be quick, it's capital vees method for storing and it works really well, I feel ur frustration bro.

yup completely understand what you are saying. and car is there too but garage door is solid. can't reach the car.

maybe it's my apartment though like you said.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 08:53 PM.

If the car ur trying to get to is parked real close to the garage door it will stop the garage door from being able to open, that's the only thing I can think of that would stop the garage from opening/appearing solid. I used to dupe glitch by parking tank against the garage door and it couldn't open. Try moving ur car back from the door a bit, hope this helps u.

Also I live at weasel plaza, do u.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

If the car ur trying to get to is parked real close to the garage door it will stop the garage door from being able to open, that's the only thing I can think of that would stop the garage from opening/appearing solid. I used to dupe glitch by parking tank against the garage door and it couldn't open. Try moving ur car back from the door a bit, hope this helps u.

Also I live at weasel plaza, do u.

alta st. but it might be car being too close to the door too, right... because i leave it really close so i can grab it quickly

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Gta freak on previous page did it at Alta, u want the car to be about the width of the car away from the door, does that make sense? Also drivers door closest to you

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 09:26 PM.

Distance from door

7d952e28_o.jpeg

Success??

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Tired of people and the damn weasels tower. Doesn't anyone else have the better apartments?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Tired of people and the damn weasels tower. Doesn't anyone else have the better apartments?

Use weasel to store solo then move wherever u want.

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:37 PM

If i moved from eclipse tower to weasel do i lose money or get the difference back?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

If i moved from eclipse tower to weasel do i lose money or get the difference back?

You will receive a trade in discount, it may be so many $ off the price of the weasel apartment or if it's a big enuf difference u will actually get + $ put into ur bank account

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

You will receive a trade in discount, it may be so many $ off the price of the weasel apartment or if it's a big enuf difference u will actually get + $ put into ur bank account

I see. Welp looks like im moving back. I used to live there because i prefer the driveway and morning sunrise but i moved to eclipse just because i had money to blow back in the day. So ill try this to replace my insurance glitched jester while im at it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users