Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Del Perro

PVDnH68.jpg

fonRLr5.jpg

do this in a freeaim lobby it will be emptier

park the car along side the little turn, make sure the back wheels are on the side walk and the front on the driveway

run in garage ( i noticed that last location and saving icon thing dont matter)

get in car you want to replace, choose join race

hold RT and X for 15 seconds until the loading screen disappears

(this part is the trickiest) when you are in a lobby change the radio stations, youll notice it will freeze when the quit option appears, when you are able to change the station hit quit

(results vary) youll show up glitching under the garage. there is times when there is no textures/walls/garage and you can just run up and get in the car  dont move until the glitching animation happens.

if the garage appears, wait for it to open before running, if you run too fast the garage will not open or youll freeze.

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Del Perro

PVDnH68.jpg

fonRLr5.jpg

do this in a freeaim lobby it will be emptier

park the car along side the little turn, make sure the back wheels are on the side walk and the front on the driveway

run in garage ( i noticed that last location and saving icon thing dont matter)

get in car you want to replace, choose join race

hold RT and X for 15 seconds until the loading screen disappears

(this part is the trickiest) when you are in a lobby change the radio stations, youll notice it will freeze when the quit option appears, when you are able to change the station hit quit

(results vary) youll show up glitching under the garage. there is times when there is no textures/walls/garage and you can just run up and get in the car  dont move until the glitching animation happens.

if the garage appears, wait for it to open before running, if you run too fast the garage will not open or youll freeze.

wow man thank you. one last question: the radio changing thiing, when i get all the options and im in the race lobby, i change the stations and then when i get the option to quit, do i quit immediatly or what?

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

when the quit option comes up itll freeze when you are able to change the station you can quit.

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

when the quit option comes up itll freeze when you are able to change the station you can quit.

so dont change the station untill the quit option comes up?

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

Bro does this work at eclipse towers?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 08 April 2014 - 04:31 PM.

Patched in latest update but New methods have already been discovered check here, at 7sins and gtaproject.net :)

Glitches will always exist and be found whenever others are removed
  • XJpostman and Unknown_33 like this

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Patched in latest update but New methods have already been discovered check here, at 7sins and gtaproject.net :)

what latest update?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

what latest update?

Todays

Jonmender
  • Jonmender

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Todays

Thanks that you shared this tutorial. You gave me a lot more fun in the game! Despite it is now patched, but I have got every car that I wanted :)

• serpentoflight likes this

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Damn it this sucks. I hope someone find some new way to do it without using lag switch :(

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 09 April 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Todays

Thanks that you shared this tutorial. You gave me a lot more fun in the game! Despite it is now patched, but I have got every car that I wanted :)

@ Jonmender Cool man that's great I'm glad it helped you bro, it does make the game much more fun and much less of a repetitve grind (unless you wanna feed their greed and give r* any real money for in game money: as in cashcards even then you can't get any of the awesome RGB paints on your cars and you can't buy most of the upgrades for the cars you buy with cashcard money without grinding races over and over and over again to unlock them at LSC   :barf: ) - if any new glitches appear take advantage of them while you can people, a few have already been discovered but a lag switch is required, more will be discovered it's only been a day since the patch and some have been found so within a week or so who knows what may happen :) Peace.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

Just wait for the two garage thing... glitch city!

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:58 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 10 April 2014 - 10:20 AM.

new method to bring upgraded cars online from single player http://www.se7ensins...switch.1118814/

the new method to store high end cars (other players personal vehicles or high end cars brought from single player) it's basically the same as it was before but u gotta use a job invite and not a quick job option the method is here http://gtaforums.com...-requestduping/ Thanks to DevsNzL

videos of the new storing method, thanks also to whoever made these videos

• Tali vas Normandy likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:55 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 April 2014 - 03:56 PM.

I heard you don't even need to use a friend's job invite but rather one from lester, trevor, etc. is this true?

*edit* i see that's what it shows in video #2

Realz
  • Realz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

I spawn in the middle of the city when trying to store my car when i back out of the mission every time

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:36 PM

Realz: is your spawn location set to Garage?

Realz
  • Realz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

Realz: is your spawn location set to Garage?

Yeah bro i even check the pause menu and the select menu before i do it, i know im doing it right because i can hear the garage door open but after i back out the pre game lobby mission i just spawn in the city.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

If your spawn location is set to Garage and NOT Last Location, you should spawn in your garage everytime.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Make sure you set your spawn location to Garage and then leave gta online before attemptng the glitch so it def saves ur spawn position

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:52 PM

glitch.....no longer working...after patched... ..can't bring cars from SPtoMP

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

Is this still working???

The only way I could do this was with a friend inviting me to the Area 53 mission while in the garage, using perfect sync and using his cars, it only worked the 30% of the time....

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

I dont know, but I could NOT change my spawn point in the middle of a session yesterday. I would try to change it from last location to garage and it would just stay on last location. It needs to be on last location to get the car from SP, then it has to be on garage for this glitch.

Being unable to switch the spawn point mid-session made it seemingly impossible to do alone. Maybe I could have a friend watch the car while I change spawn point and switch sessions... Anyone else have tis problem? Realz: is this the problem you were having?

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:43 PM

I dont know, but I could NOT change my spawn point in the middle of a session yesterday. I would try to change it from last location to garage and it would just stay on last location. It needs to be on last location to get the car from SP, then it has to be on garage for this glitch.

Being unable to switch the spawn point mid-session made it seemingly impossible to do alone. Maybe I could have a friend watch the car while I change spawn point and switch sessions... Anyone else have tis problem? Realz: is this the problem you were having?

Actually you could do the SP2MP glitch near your garage, set spawn to your garage, then go out and grab the car, park it in front of the garage (if it's a too hot vehicle), then proceed with the rest of the "store any vehicle" glitch. But unfortunately, the SP2MP glitch works no more (except for xbox, and/or w/ lagswitch) and reseting the spawn location (to last location every time) is also one of lately occuring issues (I made one topic about that, it's in the Troubleshooting section).

Looking at it now, maybe it somehow relates with R* patching some of the "store any vehicle" methods, causing the spawn system to bug. :/

goldberg v me
  • goldberg v me

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:50 AM

when i get in my garage, start mission and
then out of mission its big problem to me!
my chracter is not in my garage he is in the
other place how to i store any car in my
garage please help me!
sorry about my bad english!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users