353 replies to this topic
S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

i'm having terrible luck lately trying to store solo, spawn at the job location up to 10 times in a row. what always seems to solve it though is when someone babysits my car while i back out, either to story mode or dashboard (then i also clear my cache[s]), then come back in to the session. works on first try almost every time after doing that.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

ѕуитн ¢ιту

• Daily Globe
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:36 PM

Oh my God yes. Thanks for this OP. Now I can sleep easy! However I can't sell the Adder for quick $$ even if it's insured... :/
  • serpentoflight likes this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 27 March 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Oh my God yes. Thanks for this OP. Now I can sleep easy! However I can't sell the Adder for quick $$ even if it's insured... :/

Theres a glitch for that but I ain't sure what its called, it involves driving the unsellable car into lsc a little so the front wheels r in, then calling the mechanic to deliver a rebel then u sell the car quickly for $$$ (or something like that)

It'll be on the main glitch thread or on YouTube

A schwartzer or franklins buffalo can be upgraded in single player, brought to online then sold at lsc effortlessly for over $100k (can be done every 45 mins) :)

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

^i think you need to buy the adder legit, then you get over 700k each time, but if its glitched in it only goes for 120k or whatever... might be just me tho haha

S1CKsnipez
  • S1CKsnipez

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

So just a recap, u can store the super cars solo at Weasel? I've been doing it at the 400 k apartments. I've always needed a second person to help, it does work but I just want to know 100% itworks solo at weazel

Jackie_R
  • Jackie_R

Foxhole Buddy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

So just a recap, u can store the super cars solo at Weasel? I've been doing it at the 400 k apartments. I've always needed a second person to help, it does work but I just want to know 100% itworks solo at weazel

It works for me solo at Weazel nearly 100% of the time but I have a friend who says he really has a hard time (swears he is doing it right).

Jerk85
  • Jerk85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

I've managed to bring six cars in solo at Weazel, though not without trouble. Almost never any issue with the car disappearing when coming in from single player. Probably 70-80% of the time I do spawn inside the glitched garage after backing out of the job, so that's not usually a problem. But I have had a lot of frustration making it out of the garage and into the car in time. After many attempts and the six successes, I would suggest that those of you having trouble at this step like me are not doing anything wrong. The time I have from appearing in the garage to make it into the car before it glitches me back inside varies wildly. Honestly, sometimes there is plenty of time, and other times I can barely turn around before the stutter/glitch kicks in. Can't tell you how many times I've had my butt nearly in the seat and I get glitched back inside. I'd say overall my success rate is probably 20%.

But it DOES work for me eventually. I just have to be patient, leave it and come back if it's not working after a few tries.

So, point being, don't give up. If you're following the instructions exactly you're probably doing it correctly. There are just some variables that affect that load time (network speed, hardware age, something...) that you can't really control.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

I stored two Infernusses flawlessly yesterday. Two because I finally found one with a stock spoiler, right after storing the first one. I'm still hunting for an Entity offline.. or does that not spawn?

Tell me though, if I store somebody else's personal vehicle, can he get it back somehow, through Mors or whatever, or does it just disappear for him?

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

I stored two Infernusses flawlessly yesterday. Two because I finally found one with a stock spoiler, right after storing the first one. I'm still hunting for an Entity offline.. or does that not spawn?

Tell me though, if I store somebody else's personal vehicle, can he get it back somehow, through Mors or whatever, or does it just disappear for him?

I dont think youll find an entity driving around in sp, however, the crazy sentinel guy in mp drives a black entity every now and then, so you could just steal that off him.
And when storing someones pv, i think they can get it back through mors

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

I dont think youll find an entity driving around in sp, however, the crazy sentinel guy in mp drives a black entity every now and then, so you could just steal that off him.
And when storing someones pv, i think they can get it back through mors

u can finding all cars in SP....it's random...Parking lot, highroad ......and entity can buy through website 

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

ѕуитн ¢ιту

• Daily Globe
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

I successfully did this glitch with an Adder & Z-Type but not working for a Surano :(

hongducwb
  • hongducwb

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

I successfully did this glitch with an Adder & Z-Type but not working for a Surano :(

working for all cars...

this glitch sometimes make garage door disappeared....and slow loading(slow internet)....so..it's very easy...after u get in the car..u still have 3-4s before car animation appear

Ramzy
  • Ramzy

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:19 PM Edited by Ramzy, 31 March 2014 - 02:20 PM.

Took a few tries but it was pretty easy after that. Duped and stored a couple cars, sold a few more, no issues... Thanks.

Just wonder when the Rockstar ban hammer is going to come down on us for this sh*t.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

The banhammer is supposed to smash us to smithereens every time theres an update if we glitched cars, added nos etc :) just don't abuse the $ glitches and you'll be fine, maybe

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

they could track you down if you make yourself millions sure, but if you just bring in a couple cars for personal use, maybe make a million or so, they wont do sh*t and probably cant either as they have no way of tracking or proving that. so yeah just be restrained with it.

finally have my 2nd PS3 firing up today, which has a separate account so in can really do this solo and safe, just invite my main character into the 2nd ones invite only game. 

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:56 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 02 April 2014 - 09:02 AM.

I still have money and cars, clothes, pegasus vehicles etc that I acquired back in the days when most players were billionaires, I filled my 2nd characters garage with 10 adders back then, sold them bought cars I liked with the money then replaced all of them with unique coloured vehicles using sp2mp and capital vees glitch, also I had nos on every car when it was 'available' - never been in bad sport, never bough a cashcard, never will :evilgrin:

This youtube video is some guy showing capital vees glitch to store super cars, @ weasel you don't need anyone to watch the car you bring in from single player 2 multiplayer

Spoiler

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

Not sure if this has been posted, as I'm not going to read through the ten-plus pages in this topic, but you don't have to always hear the garage door opening sound for the glitch to work.  You can, in fact, hear the garage door open as you quit whichever quick job menu you were just in and get the same result.

Also, when you're, say, duplicating a friend's car, it is possible to not have it show up as destroyed on their end.  Sometimes.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

If you see me on hit me up with a message if you need help mate, i have managed 4 solo but i think it will be far easier with two its just a pain in the ass as you get more attention from the lobby.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

Does it not work if the car you're trying to replace is a motorcycle? I'm trying to replace a bati with Trevor's blazer and I got like 3/4th through. Once I hopped on the blazer after glitching back to my garage, instead of it automatically driving out of my garage when I get on it, I just get on the blazer like normal and it said this car cannot be stored

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

will this work with the del perro heights plaza garage? its 10 car as well... and also if i dont need the car from single player, what step do i skip to in order to put a jacked car off the street into my garage for free.

thanks guys and awesome tutorial

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

so does this work on any garage?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

It works just the same for storing a motorbike or any other high end vehicle, the cars don't despawn at weasel plaza, alta st apartment works solo too.  If you jack a car off the street just drive it near your garage entrance then go into your garage and get in the car you wanna replace with the high end car and do capital vees glitch to store it (quick race , R2, X etc)

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

so does it work with del perro heights appartment?

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

my friend says he sticks to glitchin' 1.5 mil a day. Defence: his other friend has money and is modding dubsta's for him

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by serpentoflight, 07 April 2014 - 12:29 AM.

Not sure I've never done it there, i know at Eclipse towers the car can be stored using capital vees glitch if someone watches it for u but it dissapears all the time when doing sp2mp solo at Eclipse towers, so I just stick to Weasel Plaza.  As far as I know Weasel and Alta are good for doing this, not sure about del perro 

atomsteele
  • atomsteele

The Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

Does it not work if the car you're trying to replace is a motorcycle? I'm trying to replace a bati with Trevor's blazer and I got like 3/4th through. Once I hopped on the blazer after glitching back to my garage, instead of it automatically driving out of my garage when I get on it, I just get on the blazer like normal and it said this car cannot be stored

Iirc the Blazer can not be stored like the police or utility vehicles.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:22 AM

I actually got it in my garage. It can't be driven straight in, I have to request another car to put it back in the garage. Its not on the blacklist but it can't be modified at LSC or driven straight into the garage.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:52 AM Edited by Unknown_33, 07 April 2014 - 05:57 AM.

Not sure I've never done it there, i know at Eclipse towers the car can be stored using capital vees glitch if someone watches it for u but it dissapears all the time when doing sp2mp solo at Eclipse towers, so I just stick to Weasel Plaza.  As far as I know Weasel and Alta are good for doing this, not sure about del perro 

del perro to me is the easiest spot to glitch in cars.

this is my method i glitched in over 20 cars.

do this in a freeaim lobby it will be emptier

park the car along side the little turn, make sure the back wheels are on the side walk and the front on the driveway

run in garage ( i noticed that last location and saving icon thing dont matter)

get in car you want to replace, choose join race

hold RT and X for 15 seconds until the loading screen disappears

(this part is the trickiest) when you are in a lobby change the radio stations, youll notice it will freeze when the quit option appears, when you are able to change the station hit quit

(results vary) youll show up glitching under the garage. there is times when there is no textures/walls/garage and you can just run up and get in the car  dont move until the glitching animation happens.

if the garage appears, wait for it to open before running, if you run too fast the garage will not open or youll freeze.

• amanza52 likes this

amanza52
  • amanza52

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

park the car along side the little turn, make sure the back wheels are on the side walk and the front on the driveway

(this part is the trickiest) when you are in a lobby change the radio stations, youll notice it will freeze when the quit option appears, when you are able to change the station hit quit

(results vary) youll show up glitching under the garage. there is times when there is no textures/walls/garage and you can just run up and get in the car  dont move until the glitching animation happens.

if the garage appears, wait for it to open before running, if you run too fast the garage will not open or youll freeze.

wowwowow thank you so much man not many people have this appartment and i wasnt sure if i was gonna have to blow 400 grand on eclpse... can you tell me exactly where the "little turn" is, like a picture or something

thank you so much

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by Unknown_33, 07 April 2014 - 04:01 PM.

wowwowow thank you so much man not many people have this appartment and i wasnt sure if i was gonna have to blow 400 grand on eclpse... can you tell me exactly where the "little turn" is, like a picture or something

thank you so much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users