Photo

How to store high end cars SOLO

353 replies to this topic
serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 06:09 PM.

Hope this helps some of you, I took pictures with my phone of my TV so it ain't the best quality.  The whole process takes around 5 minutes.

6z7upj.jpg

This is in my garage at weasel plaza, set your spawn location to garage, the car I will be replacing with a turismo is this bifta.  

Online, in your weasel plaza garage select the single player character who has the car you wish to bring in and store in your online garage by pressing down on the d-pad then select the character.

5be8fbf6_o.jpeg

Now I'm in single player with Trevor

895c471f_o.jpeg

Pause your single player game, go to the online tab and select Go to enter a public session.

9c9e8fba_o.jpeg

Now I'm back online in the safety of my garage, pause and select playstation store.

77f868ba_o.jpeg

Press X here to go to confirm you wanna go to playstation store.

d65f61b6_o.jpeg

Press your PS button, press triangle on account management and sign out.

0a82058d_o.jpeg

You will see this screen, press X to return to single player.

fb31c4cc_o.jpeg

Go to single player characters garage and get in the car you want online.

2db44c94_o.jpeg

Drive the car in single player to the garage at weasel plaza.

7d952e28_o.jpeg

Park the car like this with your single player character, stay in the car.

a7d40a6f_o.jpeg

Press start and go to the online tab, press X to sign back in. 

6f0e495d_o.jpeg

Then Go to join a public session.

e955b772_o.jpeg

You can see the car outside the garage as I return to GTA online.

5c3bd967_o.jpeg

Once online has loaded, exit your garage and walk to the car.

7d6ebabe_o.jpeg

Get in the car, then get out of the car and walk in your garage.

fbf1f912_o.jpeg

Use capital vees method (method below) to store the high end car, it will replace the bifta.

05b4f799_o.jpeg

Heres me driving the turismo into my garage. I reversed it back in.

31718a30_o.jpeg

Heres the turismo in my garage where the bifta was, fully insured.

Capital vee's method for storing high end vehicles

- sit in car pull out phone
- go to quick job click join race
- when it says "are you sure ?" Tap X and R2 at same time
- you should hear the garage door open it will send you to a mission with randoms back out ASAP
- you should come back to the session in your garage turn around 180 degrees and run to the super car ASAP
- get in the super car and you will be shown driving out of your garage in it if done successfully
 - reverse car back into garage to ensure it has a tracker making it your p.v and not too hot to modify

UPDATE

@ OP: mention in your first post that this method also works to duplicate cars, as you can do this with a friend's car, just park it in front of garage like you did with ur turismo u brought from single player. Its easier that way u can skip the SP to MP glitch if a buddy of urs already owns the type of high end car desired.
  • gnad.1992, senormidget, Gutslab and 21 others like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

Brilliant.

I would post a meme of a person clapping but I'mnot good at finding those pics.

Like+10000

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

GG man

Suggest people save this in like google docs or something... things have a way of disappearing.

• godziller likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

This is pretty much the same method I use with a friend, you just get them to stand by the new car while you go in the garage so that it doesn't de-spawn.

What stops it from de-spawning in this method?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 05 March 2014 - 02:28 PM.

This is pretty much the same method I use with a friend, you just get them to stand by the new car while you go in the garage so that it doesn't de-spawn.

Nothing at all. Chances are, you'll spawn miles away once you back out the mission and the car will go bye bye. Unless you do the police car trick... which also fails sometimes.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Nothing at all. Chances are, you'll spawn miles away once you back it the mission and the car will go bye bye. Unless you do the police car trick... which also fails sometimes.

Having a living room full of TVs/Monitors and multiples of consoles has it's benefits in just about all online games ;)

• BBARR131 likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

Nothing at all. Chances are, you'll spawn miles away once you back it the mission and the car will go bye bye. Unless you do the police car trick... which also fails sometimes.

Having a living room full of TVs/Monitors and multiples of consoles has it's benefits in just about all online games ;)

It also makes girls turn around and walk out the door. ;)
  • DJBillyB, WillWorthington3, MilezDawg and 5 others like this

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Only works for weasel plaza tho. You can do it solo using a cop car everywhere else but that's kinda hard with public lobbies

• serpentoflight likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

It also makes girls turn around and walk out the door. ;)

I found a needle in a hay stack what can I say.

She just beat Pokemon Y last night.  Very proud of her :)

• Reconified likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

was looking for this thanks a billion friend

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Tempted to do these glitches to store sports and supers I find on the street. I really don't like buying cars in GTA

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Nothing at all. Chances are, you'll spawn miles away once you back out the mission and the car will go bye bye. Unless you do the police car trick... which also fails sometimes.

At weasel plaza cars don't despawn, even if u dont back out of the quick race mission screen fast enough and appear miles from weasel plaza, drive back to weasel plaza and the car will still be there.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

At weasel plaza cars don't despawn, even if u dont back out of the quick race mission screen fast enough and appear miles from weasel plaza, drive back to weasel plaza and the car will still be there.

I live at weasel plaza and they despawn all the time. There's been times they've vanished right in front of friends.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

i'm not moving to weasel plaza for this sh*t.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

I've seen other methods like parking in front of a barber shop and all that, it takes a quick run across the road

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Brilliant.

I would post a meme of a person clapping but I'mnot good at finding those pics.

Like+10000

giphy.gif

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

I live in the cheapest of the 3 apartments at weasel plaza, doubt that makes any difference bcoz they all use the same garage. I've never had a car despawn on me at weasel. Share your success stories here to encourage others and add any tips u may have.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 05 March 2014 - 02:45 PM.

@ OP: mention in your first post that this method also works to duplicate cars, as you can do this with a friend's car, just park it in front of garage like you did with ur turismo u brought from single player. Its easier that way u can skip the SP to MP glitch if a buddy of urs already owns the type of high end car desired.

Edit: i read someone say it only works at weazel plaza... Bullsh*t, i did it several times at the 3 Alt Street Apt. It works anywhere

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 05 March 2014 - 02:47 PM.

Once you've stored the cars u can move back to your current residence and you'll still have the cars, it may work elsewhere but weasels the only place they don't despawn for me, alt street is apparently good for this too. :)

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

has this been tried on Xbox? And does it only work at weasel?

Can't believe how easy this seems though. Great find OP.

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

I live in the cheapest of the 3 apartments at weasel plaza, doubt that makes any difference bcoz they all use the same garage. I've never had a car despawn on me at weasel. Share your success stories here to encourage others and add any tips u may have.

Any garage works, by the way.

To answer some questions...

The thing that makes this NOT despawn is that you're on foot, and when you get inside a different car and drive it, the game will update and think... "Huh, this car isn't from online, let's remove it." then BAM, removed. But when you're on foot, the game doesn't update, hence no removal. Any movement will update the game, except the movement done before the car, which is being on foot. The garage however is just teleporting you to the location.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

As i mentioned above, it works with cars owned by other players... So if u see a PV somewhere that isnt locked, and u likey, jack that sh*t and dupe urself a copy :p thats how i got a turismo last night, to test and prove to myself that this sh*t works.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:51 PM

As i mentioned above, it works with cars owned by other players... So if u see a PV somewhere that isnt locked, and u likey, jack that sh*t and dupe urself a copy :p thats how i got a turismo last night, to test and prove to myself that this sh*t works.

Thanks Tech, I updated my original post with this.  

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:52 PM

Only works for weasel plaza tho. You can do it solo using a cop car everywhere else but that's kinda hard with public lobbies

It also works with alta st apartment. Just did it solo and got my Turismo, whole process took 5 minutes like the OP Said
  • CrusherTroi likes this

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

replace with a rebel instead of a bifta then you can sell it. 

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

It also works with alta st apartment. Just did it solo and got my Turismo, whole process took 5 minutes like the OP Said

where do you park the car for alta st? because i gues it's milimetric when it comes to these glitches.

+ do the modification you did to the car in single player stay when you bring it to online?

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

It will work on xbox but you'll need to disconnect from xbox live by unplugging your ethernet cable or turning off your wifi where on PS3 I just sign out of PSN at account management, I don't think you can sign out of xbox live any other way.  I've stored over 30 cars at weasel this way none have ever despawned at weasel but I believe it will work at some other places.  The $400 k apartment is hopeless as the car always despawns.

True, you can't sell the car you bring in if you use a free car like the bifta for the glitch, so yeah use a rebel several times and make some $$$ to buy a vestra

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

It will work on xbox but you'll need to disconnect from xbox live by unplugging your ethernet cable or turning off your wifi where on PS3 I just sign out of PSN at account management, I don't think you can sign out of xbox live any other way.  I've stored over 30 cars at weasel this way none have ever despawned at weasel but I believe it will work at some other places.  The $400 k apartment is hopeless as the car always despawns.

True, you can't sell the car you bring in if you use a free car like the bifta for the glitch, so yeah use a rebel several times and make some $$$ to buy a vestra

Can also just sign out on the Xbox. :D

The Real SpitKing
  • The Real SpitKing

Higher than You

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

This sounds way more fun than playing the game
  • saintsrow and serpentoflight like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:05 PM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 05 March 2014 - 03:08 PM.

where do you park the car for alta st? because i gues it's milimetric when it comes to these glitches.

+ do the modification you did to the car in single player stay when you bring it to online?
You have to drive the vehicle close to the garage, when it displays the message that the car is too hot to store in your garage(can't remember what it says exactly) slowly reverse until the message goes away then quickly exit the car and go in your garage. It actually duped two of them lol. Gonna sell the other one for some. $$$
Sorry I forgot, yes you get all the mods from SP
Proof(potato quality)

R4nDria.jpg
  • kipakolonyasi, Malibu454, codename_duchess and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users