In which situation are you in the game?

18 replies to this topic
Nowdrivefaster
  • Nowdrivefaster

Obsessed with TBOGT

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

As title asks, in which situation are you in your current game? I am killing pigeons right now and I had to take a look for like an hour before I could find a very good map. This is driving me insane but I NEED to get 100% before I can feel myself a real woman :facedesk:

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

I have completed the storyline, but for now I'm fooling around with mods on a save game where I'm about to do Easy Fare for Roman  :whistle:

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

I have bought the game for PC (for the first time since GTA 1). I have installed some sort of ultimate graphic mod, and the game looks amazing. Its a good break from sh*tty GTA V.

• theGTAking101 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

Starting a new game, just because it's fun :p.
BTW, Pigeons aren't that boring, to be honest.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 15 March 2014 - 08:02 PM.

I was killing pigeons the last time I played, but sort of gave up on it :turn:

BTW, Pigeons aren't that boring, to be honest.

I find it incredibly boring.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Pigeons weren't that bad, there should be just smaller number of them (I think 150) would be really okay.

Currently I am getting ready for The Three Leaf Clover. 

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

I'm about halfway through my save. Unlocked Alderney.

SFPD officer
  • SFPD officer

What do I look like I'm made of? Pudding?

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

Replaying TBoGT right now, after I've finished TLaD for the first time since V. Damn, TLaD was one melancholic experience. When Johnny said to Terry and Clay on the way back from ASCF that he'll love them until the day he dies, it hit me much more than any overly tragic death scene with sad music playing in the background. And I'm astounded how similar Luis feels to Franklin. The only difference is that Luis is more in control and is still much bigger assh*le compared to Franklin.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Sliderv2
  • Sliderv2

Dude from Europe

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

I have bought the game for PC (for the first time since GTA 1). I have installed some sort of ultimate graphic mod, and the game looks amazing. Its a good break from sh*tty GTA V.

You don't play GTA V. It's the best GTA in the series, in GTA V missions are amazing, but in GTA IV mission were sh*tty.

• 7csc likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by SonOfLiberty, 18 March 2014 - 12:22 PM.

You don't play GTA V. It's the best GTA in the series, in GTA V missions are amazing, but in GTA IV mission were sh*tty.
I agree. How can GTA IV's missions beat Scouting The Port, Hang Ten, buying masks, boiler suits and placing getaway vehicles in secluded locations?

GTA V's missions aren't amazing. They're spectacular.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

f*ck pigeons, seriously. Rockstar must have been high to come up with 200 god damn pigeons to shoot.

OT: I haven't gone through a playthrough of IV in a while. I just have a lack of motivation to go through it again when V's just sitting there (and frankly I don't feel like doing another playthrough of V for a while either)

Also due to the fact that I played IV so often that I never could see myself in the situation of playing it again after the next game came out, before V's release.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm installing it to play right now on my Xbox. I haven't played GTA IV in I don't know how long. The game will definitely be a fresh start for me IMO. In the last 6 months that GTA V has been out, I have done nothing but play it and nothing else. Now it's time for me to finish the newest file I've started, and finally get that 100% I've been needing to get for so long now.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

I quite liked the idea of pigeons, only thing is I wish they had made a way to look all the pigeons on your map that you have killed already so it would be easier to locate 1 or 2 that you missed.

• Mr_Leone likes this

albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

I am getting ready to go see Gerry at ASCF. 

gunziness
  • gunziness

Trick

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:26 AM

I either do:

- Drug/Gang wars.

- Driving Around for long period of times, and enjoying seeing unobtainable cars spawning around the map (edited the cargp).

- Walk around

- And to take luis to skydive from building to bulding, then finally landing in star juntion.

Johan
  • Johan

He won’t see the sun again for years to come

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

Starting a new game, I thought I actually lost the disk until I randomly looked next to my PS3 and it was just sitting there with 3 others.. I was actually close to buying it on the PSN store.

I really missed it :)

mbeers
  • mbeers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

I just finished V awesome game! Now im playing IV never played it before so im on the second island, Out of the closet mission. This game is fun!

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Finishing my first playthrough of Ballad of Gay Tony, only 2 final missions left for 100%, but doing some more drugwars to have 50 completed. There are some neat location for stickup and stash ones, like strip clubs or the ship docked in Charge Island :)

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

I'm about to go to the sex shop with dimitri in my current game. I keep gunning him down thinking that it will say I beat the game but it says I failed. Pretty lame if you ask me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users