the car is OP.

I like it !!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:27 AM

I think the jester is totally worth it. It's fast but very expensive to fully mod. I would say this car will keep up with super cars.

Not really. the Trans is set up wierd and you only get real power out of the first 3 gears. 4th and 5th take forever to get through and the top speed is well below that of a fully upgraded Ent or Tour. 

I did some extensive testing tonight with a friend on a track I made just for testing cars. its a full 24 secs slower than a Tour and 20 secs slower than an Ent.

That said its a sick car for short tracks and freeroam. especially since with the louvers its rear end is bullet proof.

of course the entity and tourismo are faster than the jester , they are SUPERCARS .  the jester is a regular sports car .  you just wasted your time with those tests .  seriously only a fool tests a sports car against super sports cars . 

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

... seriously only a fool tests a sports car against super sports cars . 

Unless your testing an Elegy

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

and i bet the entity , adder and maybe turismo are faster

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:54 AM

I think the jester is totally worth it. It's fast but very expensive to fully mod. I would say this car will keep up with super cars.

Not really. the Trans is set up wierd and you only get real power out of the first 3 gears. 4th and 5th take forever to get through and the top speed is well below that of a fully upgraded Ent or Tour. 

I did some extensive testing tonight with a friend on a track I made just for testing cars. its a full 24 secs slower than a Tour and 20 secs slower than an Ent.

That said its a sick car for short tracks and freeroam. especially since with the louvers its rear end is bullet proof.

of course the entity and tourismo are faster than the jester , they are SUPERCARS .  the jester is a regular sports car .  you just wasted your time with those tests .  seriously only a fool tests a sports car against super sports cars . 

I didnt test em against each other!! God man, give that shi* a rest. Did you read what I replied to? If so then you should have understood my post better. Maybe I was mistaken about you......sometimes you just come across as an asshole. My tests we done to determine the differences in performance across all classes. Of course a freakin super car is faster, but do you know how much so? Do you even care? The poster I replied to implied that the Jester would be on par with Super cars and having tested all these cars pretty thoroughly, on a track designed to test different aspects of the cars abilities across many variables, I can safely say that is not the case.

Dont try and make me appear stupid or foolish. You jumping into my sh*t with your misguided comprehension of my postings, is unwarranted and unwelcome and it would appear the fool here, is yourself.

• Vito187 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

I didnt test em against each other!! God man, give that shi* a rest. Did you read what I replied to? If so then you should have understood my post better. Maybe I was mistaken about you......sometimes you just come across as an asshole. My tests we done to determine the differences in performance across all classes. Of course a freakin super car is faster, but do you know how much so? Do you even care? The poster I replied to implied that the Jester would be on par with Super cars and having tested all these cars pretty thoroughly, on a track designed to test different aspects of the cars abilities across many variables, I can safely say that is not the case.

Dont try and make me appear stupid or foolish. You jumping into my sh*t with your misguided comprehension of my postings, is unwarranted and unwelcome and it would appear the fool here, is yourself.

well i told the other guy who said that the jester was on par with the super cars that he was wrong too .  you still waisted your time since the answer to that question was obvious .  

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:41 AM Edited by jcph3, 06 March 2014 - 09:41 AM.

and i bet the entity , adder and maybe turismo are faster

Entity yes, Turismo maybe, Adder never unless its The Commute. 

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

The Dinka Jester is an amazing car, also looks appealing as you drive by. I would also suggest getting the Cognoscenti Cabrio too.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

well i told the other guy who said that the jester was on par with the super cars that he was wrong too .  you still waisted your time since the answer to that question was obvious .  

I fail to see how I wasted time. New cars, need to be tested in order to see their strengths and weaknesses. Yes, given the separate classes, its obvious. But it doesn't end there. I come to this game, from racing games. Forza being the most recent, but I have been a race game player since the first NFS and even before on arcade machines. So my interest in the cars and their different abilities, probably surpasses your interest in them. In no way did I test these cars against each other, but rather on a set course, with bench marked times. So when I tell the guy why he is wrong, I can offer results of actual testing and not simply say "Well thats foolish of you, because its obvious". Its your opinion that one car is above another, while its my facts that back it up.

Do you watch Top Gear (The UK version, not the ghastly American one). They test a dozen different cars a week on that show, on a set course, with bench marked times. This way no matter what the class of vehicle, comparison and accurate measurement defines said cars ability. Its really rather elementary and tbh I can't see why you insist on making it a thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users