Is the Jester worth it?

38 replies to this topic
RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

I was wondering if I should sell my voltic for it or not. Some of my friends say yes, some say no. Looking for more opinions…can't decide.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:27 AM Edited by DangerZone77, 05 March 2014 - 05:28 AM.

Yes! It's my new favorite freeroam and solo mission car. I sold my Nemesis (first PV) to make room. Spent about $500k fully moddifying it (including the price of the car). It's a great car. It's worth every penny.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:29 AM

Yes! It's my new favorite freeroam and solo mission car. I sold my Nemesis (first PV) to make room. Spent about $500k fully moddifying it (including the price of the car). It's a great car. It's worth every penny.

good to know..I already have the truismo and alpha too..yeah I'm probably going to just go for it lol 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

voltic ? yeah sell it and buy the jester you will be happy the voltic to me was a huge disappointment it couldnt beat an elegy rh8

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

Everything he said is correct and amazing car but dudeeee why did you sell the Nemesis they're freaking beasts and so rare to find.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by ajdude1, 05 March 2014 - 06:53 AM.

yeah I sold the voltic for it, didn't need it since I bought the truismo, haven't really customized the jester yet but so far it was a great buy

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:04 AM Edited by jcph3, 05 March 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Jester definitely,  Turismo no!

Jester is right there with the Elegy for best in class,

the Turismo looks and drives like a discounted Cheetah! 

0_0.jpg

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

Jester definitely,  Turismo no!

Jester is right there with and Elegy for best in class,

the Turismo looks and drives like a discounted cheetah! 

I think it drives a lot better than a cheetah. and it's too late anyway I already bought it

jd_beam
  • jd_beam

Hillbilly Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

The jester is the best sports car for racing and the turismo is better than a cheetah, keeps up with entity and adder. I have owned and raced every car extensively.

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:16 AM Edited by ajdude1, 05 March 2014 - 08:16 AM.

Ok what should I change about my jester…it's a work in progress. Any suggestions?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it probably needs to be resprayed..

darkjounin
  • darkjounin

SoCali Native

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

I had the choice between 9f cabrio and the voltic, sold the 9f. The voltic is fun for corners and weaving in traffic. If you liked it than you'll love the Jester is like it in the sense that it has a low center of gravity, and faster top end.

Nm, you just got it. I'd buy that back piece that everyone keeps talking about that makes you safe from bullets flying from the rear.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Everything he said is correct and amazing car but dudeeee why did you sell the Nemesis they're freaking beasts and so rare to find.

The Nemesis isn't that rare anymore. I see them spawn at the liquor store in Korea Town. Kind of got tired of it. I'm level 112 now and I rarely ever used it. And there really aren't many motorcycle races.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

Gltich it in, see how it goes.

If it doesn't go well, glitch back in the voltic. :)

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

I actually traded in my Voltic for a Jester! Definitely glad I did. The Voltic is nice and all but it can flip too easily.

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hell Yeah!

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

Jester is my new favourite car. Good acceleration handling pretty good looks mean and isn't too expensive. Traded my Ztype in to buy it and swapped my adder for turismo

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

never saw why everyone loved the voltic so much , couldnt even get turbo for it . so yeah i would def say get rid of the voltic for the jester

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:16 PM

Ok what should I change about my jester…it's a work in progress. Any suggestions?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it probably needs to be resprayed..

I like the color, but I don't care for any of the spoilers for this car

I kept mine pretty much stock except for the back glass.

it's pretty much my favorite car now. If we could only keep one car this would be it for me

0_0.jpg

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

The jester is the best sports car for racing and the turismo is better than a cheetah, keeps up with entity and adder. I have owned and raced every car extensively.

Not sure where you race but the Jester is almost 2 seconds slower than an Elegy in 0-60 times!!!  Love my Jester but best sports car, no cant go that far.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Not sure where you race but the Jester is almost 2 seconds slower than an Elegy in 0-60 times!!!  Love my Jester but best sports car, no cant go that far.

I can agree with that since i think the carbonizzare is just as good

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Nah, brought one, raced it for over an hour, it's ok, not as good as the Elegy though.. I was hoping it would be a bit sharper but it feels laggy..
I won most of the races i raced into though so it's not too shabby.. but next time i need a space in my garage for another new motor then the Jester will be going...

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

I think the jester is totally worth it. It's fast but very expensive to fully mod. I would say this car will keep up with super cars.

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

I was really happy with the Jester. I like the visual upgrades for it and it definitely drives well. I also have the Turismo and I'm happy with that too. I sold the Cheetah for it and I'm happy with the change. I liked the Cheetah a lot but the Turismo definitely handles better and is just as face, if not faster IMO.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

The Nemesis isn't that rare anymore. I see them spawn at the liquor store in Korea Town. Kind of got tired of it. I'm level 112 now and I rarely ever used it. And there really aren't many motorcycle races.

I have never seen one in Freeroam. I'll have a look tomorrow thanks bro. Is it parked or in traffic normally?

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

Got a little crocked after work yesterday and impulse bought one, man I'm glad I did. Even in my drunken stupor I was still dusting Carbos, Elegies, and Feltzers. I'll be the first to admit those cars were probably better driven, I'm no slouch, but I was drunk after all.

Basically you get almost the same traction as the Elegy, almost the brute power of the Carbo, all in a car that's both fun to drive and can flat out lay down some fast lap times. I'm going to keep my Carbo for a while, won't ever get another Elegy, and will probably use the Jester most of the time. Just skip the stupid boy-racer louvers, get the standard roll cage.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

I have never seen one in Freeroam. I'll have a look tomorrow thanks bro. Is it parked or in traffic normally?

i have seen the nemesis in free roam several times .  most of the time not far from convience stores

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

i have seen the nemesis in free roam several times .  most of the time not far from convience stores

I had a nemisis, but it really isn't anything special so I traded it for a bati

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

I had a nemisis, but it really isn't anything special so I traded it for a bati

i traded it for a car , cant remember which one . 

jd_beam
  • jd_beam

Hillbilly Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:32 PM Edited by jd_beam, 05 March 2014 - 09:33 PM.

I race all the tracks and while 0-60 shows lower at the dealership which isnt a good guidebook. I am posting better times than my entity on some tracks, and I have roughly 1k races completed. Its not over the top best in the sports class but it does damn well.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:23 AM Edited by MadHaTT3R, 06 March 2014 - 08:24 AM.

I think the jester is totally worth it. It's fast but very expensive to fully mod. I would say this car will keep up with super cars.

Not really. the Trans is set up wierd and you only get real power out of the first 3 gears. 4th and 5th take forever to get through and the top speed is well below that of a fully upgraded Ent or Tour. 

I did some extensive testing tonight with a friend on a track I made just for testing cars. its a full 24 secs slower than a Tour and 20 secs slower than an Ent.

That said its a sick car for short tracks and freeroam. especially since with the louvers its rear end is bullet proof.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users