Hello , I need urgent help please

4 replies to this topic
Hugo Hawkson
  • Hugo Hawkson

Player Hater

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

While i was trying to install some crosshair using TXD workshop something happened and my game got f*cked up 

uNi
  • uNi

instantrum

• None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:23 AM

Which mod are you using exactly? Anyway, it seems you haven't installed it correctly.

Tado Hamann
  • Tado Hamann

★ Support, Vehicles ★

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by Tado Hamann, 05 March 2014 - 01:06 PM.

Yes, as uNi said, you haven't installed your crosshair modification correctly. It seems to be problem with textures and their alpha masks. To solve this issue just copy & paste files below into your models directory (example: C:/Progam Files (x86)/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/models) and replace/overwrite corrupted files with original ones.

Also you can post link to the modification and we could recognise where you did wrong.

Hope it helps, wish you a good day.

Hugo Hawkson
  • Hugo Hawkson

Player Hater

• Members
  • Kuwait

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Thank you for replying , actually i tried everything , I downloaded gta3 , hud.txd , fronten2.txd and copy pasted in the directory but still didnt work , I tried uninstall and install a new version but not worked am so loosing hope of the only thing that makes me happy after getting back home from work  only for a trying to install a stupid crosshair on txd workshop and this is the mod i was trying to install http://crosshairs.cali-kartell.de/

Tado Hamann
  • Tado Hamann

★ Support, Vehicles ★

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:44 AM Edited by Tado Hamann, 06 March 2014 - 11:47 AM.

Hmm, that sounds interesting... Do you have this problem in singleplayer or just only in multiplayer? If you're using original hud.txd, fronten2.txd or even GTA3.IMG the problem must be caused by SAMP or by the radar modification.

The modification looks fine, I tried it personally and I have no trouble, so the problem is somewhere else and isn't caused by the HUD modification. (in the case that you installed it correctly).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users