Photo

minor homie glitch

4 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

Prolly old but i didnt post before, get combat/rambo knife, get behind homie ( back stab 1 hit kill thing ), now stab him and very fast recruite him. He will do die emote but stand up.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

This initiates the slashing animation without the blood or grunt, and he gets up with no damage done. It doesn't count as a kill either if you look at the stats.

I know if you're lucky enough to hit a homie with a katana and recruit him simultaneously, he'll die with a 9mm in his hand. This will count as a kill; he won't get back up, and you won't be able to take the ammo. Whenever I kill a homie (always for testing purposes, of course), I never save the game.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

This initiates the slashing animation without the blood or grunt, and he gets up with no damage done. It doesn't count as a kill either if you look at the stats.

I know if you're lucky enough to hit a homie with a katana and recruit him simultaneously, he'll die with a 9mm in his hand. This will count as a kill; he won't get back up, and you won't be able to take the ammo. Whenever I kill a homie (always for testing purposes, of course), I never save the game.

I never pay attention to stats, ah i never tested with katana but as i understand that wont work ( strange no gun drop ). I rarely use katana but there 2 finishers right? ( cut head of or stab in stomache, or that only in vc ).

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

I was talking about the totally random katana decapitation scenario. You lock onto them, swing the katana at them, hope they're beheaded, and recruit them as the blood starts spewing; they'll fall with a 9mm in their hand.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

I was talking about the totally random katana decapitation scenario. You lock onto them, swing the katana at them, hope they're beheaded, and recruit them as the blood starts spewing; they'll fall with a 9mm in their hand.

Yeah i know that 1 but i vaguely remember theres another 1 hit kill, u stab/push katana thru stomach and insta kill ( dunno if i wrong or that only in vice city + if you can lock enemy while do that ) but then wait till cj does stomach stab and hope you recruite on perfect time ( i guess nothing happens so im not goin to retry 1000times with perfect timing to see if theres a minor glitch but the combat knife trick is easy to pull of). Maybe if you recruit a lil faster u homie walk  w/o head ( like headless cj 2player glitch ) but its prolly a waste of time and annoying to check.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users