• Khelandros

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

Really?

Cargobob in 5 steps:

Step 1: Steal cargobob.

Step 2: Land outside military base.

Step 3: Fire fight with police and military till you die.

Step 4: Respawn 10 feet from cargobob with no stars.

Step 5: Get in cargobob and complete mission.

• sudon't likes this

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Really?

Cargobob in 5 steps:

Step 1: Steal cargobob.
Step 2: Land outside military base.
Step 3: Fire fight with police and military till you die.
Step 4: Respawn 10 feet from cargobob with no stars.
Step 5: Get in cargobob and complete mission.

I was just saying same thing, doesnt work if youre with random who rush in and try to steal it themselves.

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Its easy. Fly the cargo bob to the high mountain area and land. Cops on the ground cant get to you. Get out of the chopper and kill off the helicopters. There will be a lot but once they stop coming you can just fly away with no wanted level.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

the fact that you can order a cargobob and go and sit in a cargobob but still be told to steal one is what annoys me the most!

Your not supposed to be able to order a cargobob...  

These missions are the reason they don't let you buy one...

f*ck logic.

• Jolly SWAGman likes this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Its easy. Fly the cargo bob to the high mountain area and land. Cops on the ground cant get to you. Get out of the chopper and kill off the helicopters. There will be a lot but once they stop coming you can just fly away with no wanted level.

If another player gets the buzzard he can keep the police choppers off the cargobob until he gets out over the ocean and loses wanted level.

but lately I see evrybody take off in Cargobobs and buzzards and head downtown

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:23 PM Edited by dvntsvnt, 27 May 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Maybe all of this confusion could be avoided if it were worded, "Acquire the Cargobob" which is really what they want you to do: get a specific vehicle from a specific location. It's a checkpoint in a mission, go to there, do the thing.

oh, and lol at the old thread.

but, cheers for using the search bar

and, cheers for not starting a new thread 

it's a catch twenty-two.

This is Docks to Stocks, but it can work with most Lester missions that require a Cargobob (i.e., American Exports)

Spoiler

Jump to 3:00 to see the wonderful escape from Zancudo, it really makes the mission a piece of pie.

~1 minute to lose 4 stars...

• sudon't likes this

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by BigBrother67, 27 May 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Steal the CB fly it low and towards Mountains next to base hoover close to Mt side out of the range of ground forces but low enough to not trigger the Police Helicopters, wait for wanted level to expire, fly to Container.

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by sudon't, 28 May 2014 - 01:40 AM.

-non-neroced worthly post-

You seriously necroed a 3 month old post just for this?

See how I got useful answers out of a once useless thread? dvntsvnt gets it. Now, ain't you got something better to do?

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:45 AM

Simeon missions suck. All of them.

He sucks and his payouts for delivering resprayed cars are an insult. On one car he paid less for it than LSC would if I'd sold it to them direct!

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:46 AM

simply land on the ridge of the hill to the northwest of the base and if you find the right spot choppers wont spawn and guys on the ground wont come to you and you just sit there till you lose the stars. You gotta be quick though, cause if a chopper or ground unit follows you there it wont work.  Thats by far the quickest and easiest, however if you have two players the other gets a buzzard and then he kills the cops chasing you and they start chasing him instead.  its kinda hard for an inexperience buzzard pilot to get away from them as well, but he can always ditch it for a car or simply just die. solo you can always land it outside and get away in a car and then go back and get it.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

If you're seriously that crap at this game you could just land it somewhere safe and kill yourself.

• The_darkest_side likes this

Mishimotsu
  • Mishimotsu

"Kyoufu Wo Oshiete Yarou!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by Mishimotsu, 28 May 2014 - 02:06 PM.

If this is on missions the best way I found (haven't done it in a while mind you) is to get one of the cargobobs from the South West corner of the base (there's a bunch with a buzzard near them too) and fly north towards Mount Josiah (first mountain you can see in front of you pretty much), land on there about half way up or so. For some reason the helicopter's don't spawn on you and you'll see a bunch of people driving around at the bottom of the mountain. Usually the police would leave me alone after sitting here for a while and I'd be fine. As I say it's been a while, but used to work a treat!

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

Fly and land on the edge of Mount Josiah beside the military base,
you'll see the jeeps but they won't find you, loose stars, continue mission.

As stated already you're NOT supposed to own a Cargobob so game is correctly
recognising the fact you're not getting to use your own one.
  • sudon't likes this

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

Ok, just to cap this thread, I flew to the bottom of the mountains, hovering close, and the stars were off me in, like, thirty seconds. That is by far the easiest method, being one-step, right? Where I was messing up was in trying to get out of sight of the base. This isn't necessary, and in fact, doing so can put you in LSPD's jurisdiction, (thx, dvntsvnt). It makes missions which require you to "Acquire a Cargobob" much, much easier.

Another interesting technique, which a couple people have mentioned, but I haven't tested, is to simply fly straight up. I imagine this keeps you within Fort Zacundo's jurisdiction, yet somehow they can't "see" you, just like at the foot of the mountain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users